Don't have an account? Create one!

Be honest about your fellow INOpian.

AuthorMessage
Doodles
Demolition Lover
Doodles
June 21st, 2009 at 06:33pm
Shona:
If it wasn't for you, i do not know what i would do.
Whenever i have a problem that i think i will die because of, you are always there. Giving me the best advice ever, and making me so much more calm.
I moan and groan at you so much, but you are truely amazing for listening to me.
I have no clue what i would do without you. You are truely amazing.
I love you. <3
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
June 21st, 2009 at 06:55pm
doodles;
i love you too <3 so much.
& tbh, i feel the same way about you.
if ever i need someone to talk to, i know i can always turn to you, and you always listen,
even to the most stupid ones... mostly about boys, haha. but still.
you never complain about having to listen to me complain, & i'll love you forever for it.
i'm so glad i met you. i love you <3
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
June 24th, 2009 at 11:00pm
Jenni;
I missed you too. I'm so happy you came back. The world really has a way to bring us together. Tehe
but really, I missed you so much, you were one of my first friends here on INO. I'll never ever ever ever forget the good times, because with you, times are always good.
talking to you makes me so happy, it's such an experience that I get to talk to someone as amazing as you.
Thank you for being you, thank you for loving. <3
I love you <3

~Aimee.
joni.
Shotgun Sinner
joni.
June 25th, 2009 at 08:50pm
Madison & Stella.
I've been here for over two years,
and you two are the only real friends that I've made.
You guys aren't on a whole lot anymore, and it makes me really sad.
But, i just want you two to know that you're both amazing, and i miss you.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
July 2nd, 2009 at 10:44am
to the chamber wayt:

guys, you all are really awesome. i don't know what i'd do without you all. but i'm about to find out. i've been grounded, for like the rest of my life. and i'm not quite exaggerating. it'll probably be over a month. by the way my mom sounds, it'll be all summer. and i wanted to let you know that i'm not going to be able to come on INO at all. i got my phone taken away as well so i'm sort of going to be really lonely and bored. i figure my mom's gotta let me still send and recieve letters, though. so what i'm saying is i'm going to be so fucking lonely and , PLEASE send me a letter. if you don't have my adress, get it from sierra, louise, fia, or crystal. i know they've got it. i understand that some people can't send letters but if you can. . .please? i mean, if you hate me, don't knock yourself out.
but i'm going to be gone form ino for a long period of time and i'd like to keep in touch with you guys.
you're all really wonderful people and i hope to hear from you
until next time,
mackenzie
elphie.
Bulletproof Heart
elphie.
July 2nd, 2009 at 10:47am
Mackenzie hug
I've written your letter and I'm going to send it asap <33
I'm going to miss seeing you around these next few weeks D;
ilyvm <33
alexander skarsgard.
In The Murder Scene
alexander skarsgard.
July 2nd, 2009 at 10:51am
Mackenzie Cry
Nooo dkghklsdhh.
Aww honey, I hope you can get on sometime.
Maybe she'll get over whatever soon and let you? :/
I'll miss you, love. I do hope this isn't for too long..
I sent off your letter Tuesday.. you might get it today.
I'll write you, I promise. Take care of yourself and pop in WAYT whenever you can. Sad
I love youu <333 xxxx
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
July 2nd, 2009 at 10:52am
Mackenzie, have you sent me my letter?!
I promise I'll reply straight away (:
I love you Xxxxx
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
July 2nd, 2009 at 10:52am
I'ma get your address Mackenzie
and I'm gonna write to you as soon as I can, ok?!
You stay happy and lovely and we'll talk soon.
I'll miss you like crazy
<3

doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
July 2nd, 2009 at 05:42pm
Mackenzie, I'm going to make sure I get your address.
I don't know if you'll get this but we'll all miss you.
Talk soon honey.
I love you. xxxx
Enter Shikari
Always Born a Crime
Enter Shikari
July 2nd, 2009 at 06:29pm
the misery begins.:
[bandwayt;
i neglect you, nowadays and i'm sorry. i hope to talk to you guys again, sometime soon! i haven't talked to brandy or claire in a while. hope you and everyone else is doing well. ANA, I MISS YOU<3

Mackenzie<3
I was reading this thread out of boredom and curiosity, when I was feeling really crap and insignificant, but seeing my tiny mention made me feel a million times better.
Come back to WAYT soon, I miss you
ILYSM<3

edit; I am writing you a letter ASAP!!!
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
July 4th, 2009 at 10:16am
Tegan- I honestly love you so much baby. I didn't write the secret for you this week but I agree, I love talking to you even if it's just unfing over Robert Smith. You're amazing and I'm glad you have the confidence to know just how beautiful you are. Love your physco bitch. xxx (I'm still frustrated with who Syd looks like btw)

Hannah D- I know I don't always reply right away. In fact, sometimes there's hour gaps but I do really love hearing from you. You're such a sexy great person and I couldn't wish for a better shag stalker friend. Ilysfm.

Fia- You know I love you. You mean the world to me girl and we have so many great memories that I'll never forget, as you said, we'll take them to the loony bin. Actually, that'll probably be the thing that gets us there. You're so beautiful, funny and lovely. And, secretly, I've always been a little jealous of you for it.

Si, Dani, Michelle, Louise, Deanna, Nicola, Aimee, Sian, Katie, Crystal, Lina and Emelie- You guys are usually on when I am and I can't begin to explain how much you mean to me. I wish so bad we all lived closer! I'm usually crying with laughter whenever I speak to any of you or obsessing over something. You all really know how to pick up my mood when I need it most and I can't thank you enough for that, I just wish you could all see how amazing and stunning you are, it kills me that you can't all see what I see in all of you. I love you so much.

Everyone else on WAYT- I'm too scared of missing anyone out to name more names but, even if I haven't given you a mention up there, I do think a lot of you. You're all such lovely, funny and supportive people. And, no matter what anyone says, you really are welcoming, there's very few people I'd rather speak to. You make nights in fun. Ily. xx
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
July 7th, 2009 at 07:37am
WAYT, I love you all so much.
Pretending to be Tegan with you all was fucking epic.
I was so confused but it was so awesome.
It seriously made my week, haha. <3
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
July 7th, 2009 at 05:02pm
timothy mctague.:
WAYT, I love you all so much.
Pretending to be Tegan with you all was fucking epic.
I was so confused but it was so awesome.
It seriously made my week, haha. <3
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
July 7th, 2009 at 05:36pm
Jess: Still one of my best friends, obv. I really hope we meet up this summer. I love you bbq : D

Katie: I love our random freakouts about the boys. You make me laugh so much. Speaking to you on the phone was so funny Tehe ily <333

Laura: I'm really fucking glad that we started talking. I can't wait to meet you and I love talking to you. ily <333

Deanna: I know we don't talk so much, but when you said "you would make my summer complete" ...fuck. That meant alot to me. In Love thank you. ily!

WAYT: I'm so glad I came back here. I went away for such a long time, but you've made me feel welcome. You really are such an awesome bunch of people and I wish we were irl friends. That would be amazing. I love you guys.
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
July 7th, 2009 at 06:10pm
Hannah: I meant it! : D
I remember talking to you ages ago, and always thinking how awesome you were. I'm so glad you're back! You're one of the loveliest people I've talked to. You never have anything negative to say, and you're amazing.
When I read back about the panic split, and saw you asking if I was gonna be ok, and then asking again when I came online that made me feel better. So much so.
Don't ever stop being so sweet. And I can't wait to see if you can actually visit Jess!
<3

Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
July 7th, 2009 at 06:42pm
Rachel: I love our random ~~~~hug fests.
and your confession totally made me melt. In Love ilysm <3
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
July 9th, 2009 at 12:54pm
Deanna & Jess & Erin - I've known you guys the longest, it's been such so an amazing time talking to you guys. Deanna it was great meeting you at MCR and Erin i loved meeting you at the last two slam dunk festivals <3 I can't wait to meet you soon Jess. Meeting you all at the same time in August is just going to be pure amazing. i love you all!

Fia & Sian - you guys are so damn awesome! i love our love of tv shows & talking about them. i'm so glad i met you guys in the Doctor Who thread <3 i love you guys <3

Si - two words; fucking awesome. i love you! <3

Michelle (loony lovegood) - i know we haven't real talked much but your great! i laugh at everyone of your posts so much(be it a macro or the infamous 'orly?' or a joke) it makes my stomach hurt :'D <3

Chamber WAYT - you guys are the best. i love spending large amounts of time of my uneventful & boring life posting with you all. it's never dull in there with you guys, i love you all <3
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
July 9th, 2009 at 01:14pm
ahaha thank you ashley : D <3
and yeah I've only really saw you around more recently but you're awesome.
<3
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
July 9th, 2009 at 02:12pm
Sian
My truly awesome twin. <3 Since the day I stepped into the madness that is the Doctor Who thread, we've constantly chatted away (and of course, perved. A lot) and I've loved it! You're probably my closest online friend, and I love you to pieces. I get so sad when I think how it's nearly impossible for us to meet at any point in the near future, because I know we'd just have the most fun time together - we will definitely meet up during our Uni years! Even my mum knows who you are, that's how much of an impact you've had upon me (and how much I babble on about you!). You're a truly stunning girl in every aspect, and I'm so lucky to have you in my life and just... ily. I don't even talk to irl friends some of the stuff I do with you <3 Ily so much!

Hannah (Grace)
Oh my god girl, you make me LAUGH. Everytime your name pops up on MSN, or when I receive one of your letters, I get a ridiculous (and quite frankly, creepy) grin upon my face. I love how you show me that you actually do care about me, and you remember all the tiny details of the millions of rants I've, well, ranted at you. And of course, you stole my virginity (webcam or otherwise Wink), and you always remember your first time Wink You are constantly making me laugh and smile, and I never run out of things to say to you. I really hope we can meet up in the hols, it will definitely be one of the highlights of my holiday! You're a beautiful and extremely talented girl, and although the whole Topshop~ thing makes me want to kill you and then steal your wardrobe, I will refrain from doing so, because I quite like, dare I say love you (: And just as I've just finished writing this, you sent me a song you knew I wanted.
You can add sweetheart to the list. <3

Dani
IT'S GON' RAIN! xD You're probably the person I've known on INO for the longest. I remember the days where me, you and Beth would just chat for hours, and I really miss those, but I still speak to you everyday in WAYT, I talk to you more than most of my IRL friends these days! You're my fellow bluck curby girl, which means WE HAVE AN UNBREAKABLE BOND. You make me lmao so much, and I love your bluntness and endless Mean Girls/Family Guy quoting <3
But seriously. Tits of gfto, ja?

Michelle
I CAN'T STAND YOU.

Deanna
You, my love, are genuinely one the nicest girls, no, people, I have ever met. You seem to be constantly looking on the bright side of life, and that is just the most refreshing quality within a person. Even when your favourite band broke up, you still managed to keep me smiling and laughing, and I just don't know how you do it, but I love you for it. I really hope you're the same person in real life, because I would love to be around someone like you to pick me up when I'm feeling low, cause you always do whenever you sense I'm not a happy bunny, even when it's not blatantly obvious. And, like the rest of WAYT, you make me laugh till my sides hurt. I cannot fault you. I love you! <3

Michelle
Ohhh, how could I hate you? You might spend 23 and half hours of the day endlessly tormenting me, but you're also one of the funniest girls I have ever spoken to. You laughing at me makes me laugh at you laughing at me. It's a good mix, honest. Not to mention some of our secret~ conversations lately, we've totally on the same wavelength, lmao xD I'm so so so glad that in recent months we've been talking a hell of a lot, and you've really brightened up what would be empty days spent doing nothing this holiday, and I love you for it <3 NOT TO MENTION YOU'RE STUNNING. You go Michelle Coco!

Laura
You're an IRL bestie, and I miss the days where I practically lived with you. We've had a billion and one good memories, and you've even perked up bad memories. Dry your eyes mate anyone? Or when your dad stocked up on food cause he thought I was coming to stay, and I left after a few hours xD Ohh... your dad. Neil Stoker.
Ahem. Yes, so many times you've been more than a friend to me, I can think of many a situation I've found myself in, and you were always the one to help me when no one else would. So many things could have happened to me without you constantly looking out for me, and it's one of the many reasons why I love you, and hope one day I can repay somehow. You know as well I do there's more I could ramble on about, but I put it all in your Yearbook. Flick through that Wink Ily!

Nicola
You're as daft as me, if not more, and it's brilliant! You have such a brilliant, brilliant personality, and it saddens me that you lack of confidence probably hides it from others. It'd make me so happy for you to realise you're hilarious and brilliant <3 And you know what, the rest of WAYT agrees with me, trufax~ Ily, and it's 2009 Wink <3

Ashley
You are just the biggest sweetheart, I always just wanna hug your posts or something xD I'm so glad we've started talking again, and you're right, meeting you and seeing La Roux would have been perfect - it'll happen one day, maybe minus the La Roux bit, but either way, IT'S GONNA HAPPEN. I love you!

Sierra
Me and you are going to be like the film Beaches - if you haven't seen it, it's about two friends who write to each other their entire childhoods and finally meet and live together. There's also a brain tumour, big fights and adultery, but we'll miss those bits out, and have the laughs and good times bit. I swear, one day, when I'm rich earning girl (aka a prostitute), I am going to find some way of meeting you. It sucks goat's donkey balls that there's an entire bloody ocean seperating us, but I am a good swimmer, and have two months to kill... You are just so sweet, and hilarious, and kind, and I've shared with you one of my biggest secrets, and I trust you with it completely, and love you for caring and replying <3

Hannah(berry!)
I know we don't talk massive amounts, but I am so excited to meet you! You're the first INOpain I'm meeting, and I couldn't have chose a better person to go and meet and find out they're really an old paedophile. Very Happy

Mackenzie
It makes me sad to see you so sad, you're an amazing girl, so lovely and open. Since we started properly talking, I've just seen more and more amazing attributes you possess, and like so many people on WAYT, you just need the confidence to shine. I hope you work past anything you have at the moment, you have so many years ahead of you, and they will get better. Your contribution has been missed on INO since you got grounded, and I know I can't wait to see you back <3

Christ, that took forever, I didn't realise there were so many of you! I know I've missed people out, I'm having a mindblank at the moment D:

Just WAYT.
You guys make up for my lack of social life. I have far too many fond memories from there, and so many friendships, and I love everyone on there. <3