Don't have an account? Create one!

The Paranormal

AuthorMessage
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
November 26th, 2008 at 04:44pm

i love the paranormal. it's just so insane ahah.
i always end up freaking myself out though -
i mean, i'll be reading this thread all, "ah, yay! this is fun!"
but later, i won't sleep and i'll hear things blah blah blah.

i've never seen things, but i'm always... almost hearing things.
i dunno how to explain it - like i can't hear it, but i know it's there.
but only ever in my mum's/nan's house. no where else.
Bella Muerte!
Really Not Okay
Bella Muerte!
November 26th, 2008 at 07:40pm
I belive in the paranormal and yes i have seen a ghost at my old place and my mum also seen it
try
Killjoy
try
November 30th, 2008 at 10:22am
when i was little, we were at my gramas a lot of the time. and when we slept, you could hear footsteps outside your door. and when you would go in the basement, you could hear breathing. my grama sold that house. and the people who bought it. tore it down. from the voices they kept hearing.
true story.
helli.heartbreak
Fabulous Killjoy
helli.heartbreak
December 3rd, 2008 at 12:36pm
I go to Thiel college. and we have a paranormal investigation group called S.P.I.R.I.T. and umm. i dont feel like writing out what the letters mean. its real long. lol.
but we have investigated one of our buildings and me my friend and three of the leaders were talking to a spirit through a crystal and the spirit told us that there were 17 spirits in the room with us, and she was the only one that wasnt a demon.
the leaders went in a week later and got rid of the spirits, but it was totally freaky and i got it on video.

its pretty awesome. we're investigating our old run down theater this friday. i'm so excited.
Common_Existence
Motor Baby
Common_Existence
December 4th, 2008 at 09:43am
It's amazing.

I love everything to do bout it.

Something so unbelievble can turn out to make the most sense.
winchester.
Touched by Angels
winchester.
December 21st, 2008 at 04:37am
my therapist said i'm in tune with that shit because apparently i'm ~damaged or traumatised or whatever.
i don't care, i have keith and brian, i'm fine.
dead rockstars ftw.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 21st, 2008 at 11:47am
has anyone ever tried a ouija (sp?) board?
i havent, im kinda curious about them, but i'd too freaked to try it. anyone had an experience with ouija boards to share?
dark desire.
Salute You in Your Grave
dark desire.
December 22nd, 2008 at 11:32am
Star Crossed Lover:

Care to elaborate on the vampires thing? sounds pretty interesting.. Wink

i know some vampires myself. its actually some sort of disease or something.

and as far as other paranormal stuff, ive had a few experiences but i can't tell if some of them were real or not because i have schizophrenia, but i do have a fascination with the paranormal and such.

my friend has a spirit in her house and when i was sleeping over i woke up in the middle of the night because my heart was pounding and a few seconds later she grabbed my arm and asked if i could see someone standing next to the wall. i couldn't, but i felt it there. and her music boxes kept playing erratically.
it was scary.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
December 22nd, 2008 at 08:25pm
I'm so into things like this.
my story?

I was sitting at my mom's boyfriends house all alone. My mom and Joe (her BF) where out shopping for something or another. His daughter was sleeping, and only heaven knows where his son was. So yeah, there I was, Watching TV, when all of a sudden I hear 'OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' a really long, low note. I thought it one of Joe's dogs, and Red was next to me, so I went to look for Rose, who was sleeping. Then the note turned into singing and I thought Joe's son was listening to music on the computer. I went to go check, but the computer wasn't even on. It was coming from the computer, though, because I turned the volume down. When they got home my mom thought I was crazy, and Joe was like 'that's not supposed to happen....'
So, yeah. His house scares me :[
Its 'effing Vonda!
Fabulous Killjoy
Its 'effing Vonda!
December 22nd, 2008 at 10:03pm
im amazed by this stuff!!!

there used to be a small entertainment center in front of my closet door and one night, a couple years ago, i was asleep in my bed and i raised my head off the pillow cuz i heard a noise, and when i looked i saw the curved end of a clothes hanger scratching at my closet door above the top of the entertainment center. i freaked OUT! i closed my eyes and told it to go away and when i opened my eyes and didn't see the hanger anymore, but the sound was still there and it was fading.

make what you want of it.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
January 14th, 2009 at 01:37am
I use a ouijaboard quite often. I'm excited to find out if it was right about one thing, and I'll find out next month.
The first time I ever used a ouija board and had it work was pretty facinating. While I was in bed I glanced at the door, which was closed, and saw someone standingin front of it. As soon as my brain registered there was a figure there it came towards me holding a big, black basket and they dumped it on me. When I saw what was coming out of the basket, which by the way was about a million spiders, I jumped up out of that bed faster than I think I ever moved in my whole life. When I got up and shook myself and the blanket out there was nothing there, but my heart just kept beating a million beats per second.
ThisRiddleofRevenge
Motor Baby
ThisRiddleofRevenge
January 25th, 2009 at 04:59pm
okayyy now then. my skin is too white its freaky, i dont easily get hurt but im nearly always ill, i have different colour eyes to both my parents and i seem to see things other people cant.
theres something wrong with me i can se this girl in my room some nights she calls my name. and de ja vue happens too often to me

it scares me even to think about it. typing it makes it worse because last time i did tell someone she haunted me 3 nights straight (im not making it up it scared me so bad i was afraid to sleep or turn the light out). ever since i can remember these things have puzzled and scared me. im confused at how different i am to other people i seem to not have grown up much in more than one sense.
ThisRiddleofRevenge
Motor Baby
ThisRiddleofRevenge
Neutral
ThisRiddleofRevenge
Motor Baby
ThisRiddleofRevenge
sorry had a spaz :s
ThisRiddleofRevenge
Motor Baby
ThisRiddleofRevenge
Shocked
ThisRiddleofRevenge
Motor Baby
ThisRiddleofRevenge
omg sorry i clicked soo much cause my pc just seemed to stop working :S
DeWitt.
Crash Queen
DeWitt.
January 25th, 2009 at 05:19pm
I'm a firm believer in paranormal things.
I've had my own experience:

A friend, my little sister (who was three at the time) and I were in the bathroom at the Masonic Temple.
It's the really, really old building that's served as Mason headquarters for over a hundred years.
Well, where I live, they host a progam called 'Open Doors', giving the public free access to historical sites.
So, we were down in the bathroom in the basement. My sister and I were waiting for my friend to finish using and, when she came out to was her hands, she told us this story:
Once, her uncle was after getting married in the upstairs room. While him and his wife were walking down the isle, they'd get across from a certain painting that was actually of his wife's grandfather, the candles would blow out. Each time they'd have to restart the ceremony, and this happened about five or six times. There was no draft anywhere in the room, so it was quite unexplainable.

Now, I've seen the picture first-hand without knowing this story. Honestly, the picture gave me the creeps, and I couldn't even stay in the room with it.

But, after she told me this story, I laughed at her saying, "Oh, yeah, sure."
The temperature in the room plummeted and the taps turned full-blast on by themselves. Mind now, we were stood by the door, on the other side of the bathroom. We were the only people in there at the time.

Needless to say we freaked out, picked my sister up and sprinted back upstairs (the bathroom is in the basement) And of course my sister makes things better by asking who the man in the bathroom was. Mmhmm.

I haven't gone in there since.
Elsa
Fabulous Killjoy
Elsa
February 3rd, 2009 at 09:04am
i want to know about anyone's experiences with ouiji boards...
Elsa
Fabulous Killjoy
Elsa
February 3rd, 2009 at 09:10am
sometimes i dream things and they happen like a month later or something. everyone thinks im lying if i tell them. its really strange.
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
February 3rd, 2009 at 12:45pm
I'm completely fascinated by paranormal phenomena, I really wanted to study parapsychology, but it's pretty much impossible to study because it's not seen as an "actual science."

I've never tried a ouija board, but I'd really love to. I think I'd be a bit parnoid throughout it, thinking I'm going to do it wrong a be terrorised for the rest of my life, haha.