Don't have an account? Create one!

Meriwether

AuthorMessage
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
September 12th, 2008 at 10:58pm
i only got halfway through the video, then had to get off the computer. the next day it was taken down. pff...

"AHHHHH! The TASTE OF CHAOS rocked! That was the greatest decision of my life to go with y'all. Thanks for taking care of me during the trip. OMG! I TALKED TO BERT! And as y'all remember, I gave Jeph a Meriwether CD. So when you become famous, remember that I helped."
that's like from 2005, 2006.. a comment from their myspace page that i found interesting. gave jeph a meriwether cd? .......i wonder if he liked it or even remembers listening to it. i'm very curious about which 'famous' bands actually like meriwether...
"I sent a link to your profile to CUTE IS WHAT WE AIM FOR & they liked your stuff"
....now only if mcr liked meriwether. Smile

-rambling...-
man, going through the old comments on their myspace is awesome. all the old pictures.... i wish they would comment me or message me, apparently, they still do that even though they are more popular. (which is pretty cool.) i mainly say that because I have no clue what to get them as gifts, and i don't wanna buy things that they don't want. xD
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
September 14th, 2008 at 07:02am
Lmao, at first i didn't understood what you're talking about... or writing about. xD
That's cool. Too bad we don't know what Jepha thinks about Meriwether.

Well, you can try and ask them. xD
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
September 14th, 2008 at 08:49pm
Soulmate:
Lmao, at first i didn't understood what you're talking about... or writing about. xD
That's cool. Too bad we don't know what Jepha thinks about Meriwether.

Well, you can try and ask them. xD

haha. i ramble a lot, actually. I can be pretty random at times, and I was actually very hyper when I wrote that. xD I should have went back and rephrased that after I calmed down. lol.

http://mtv2ontherise.com/?em=011796
A website called 'on the rise.' it has all these bands, and they rank up by votes. I don't really see a point, because I don't recall it saying it had a prize, but I assume that music/MTV representatives search the site, and search for the 'next big thing.' -shrugs-
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
September 15th, 2008 at 10:12am
Happens. xD
Yesterday i was really upset... I think i told you that i was on We Are Scientists gig and i met Keith (the singer) and he was so sweet and he hugged me and when they played the show in between songs i screamed 'Keith, marry me' he just laughed and when we talked after the show i asked him again, by the joke, he said yes. xD
So yeah, now i'm really nostalgic. Yesterday i couldn't stop crying. xD

Oh well, i voted anyway. xD
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
September 17th, 2008 at 07:07pm
I'm glad you met him. He sounds like a really nice guy. So cool! by the way, when are you guys getting married? XD
man, I think it's rad that he was nice about that (or from what you said, he seemed nice..).

ah. 2 days! My mom is still debating if we should go or not. ): I try to tell her to decide soon, because I need to know before my birthday. I mean, if we don't go, I wanna get my 'sadness' out of my system before my birthday, lol.
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
September 18th, 2008 at 03:12pm
He is a really nice and cute. xD
Lmao, i wish i could know that. xD Uhh, too bad he's 31 and has a girlfriend. D: xD

Oh man, if you couldn't go your mom would be a bitch, sorry. D:
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
September 18th, 2008 at 09:08pm

really quick post 'cause I have to do some stuff...
My mom just told me I could go. We're pretty poor, so, It's my only birthday present. I can't buy skip socks, so i'll just try giving them a KISS cd (steve likes KISS). whenever I get home after the concert, I'll write a review, and post pictures. (maybe even videos if my mom's cell phone can store all of it.) If I meet any of the guys, I'll like.. force them to say hi on camera. ;D
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
September 19th, 2008 at 11:40am
OHMYGOD! : D SO I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, NIKKI. <3
Fave lots and lots of fun. I'm sure Steve will appreciate the Kiss CD. ;D
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
September 20th, 2008 at 01:28am
In Love wow. omigod... words can not explain how amazing it was.
it's like 12:23 AM out here, so I'll post a complete summary of the concert after I get some sleep. (:

I got videos of the concert. Loads of their songs. oh, and I met maybe... oh well, perhaps ALL of the band!!! (:
Steve, skip, Josh, Drew. Well, thoses are techinally the people who i took pictures with..... I also 'talked' to Sam (techinally, sam talked to me. once.) and Blake.
(Blake's so sweet [and smart] by the way. I'll tell you more about that tomorrow.)
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
September 20th, 2008 at 06:27am
Oh wow. Sounds so awesome. : D
Can't wait to hear all of that! (:
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
September 20th, 2008 at 11:07am

we got there at like 4:48.
we wait in line. finally, we get in the door. AND I SEE STEVE. He was at the bar. I started giggling and for some odd reason my knees started shaking... -creep.- Every now and then I take a look at Steve. (You could tell it was Steve.)
We go to the merch table. and there is this funny guy with this awesome hat on. (he sorta looked like a [cute] hobo lol.) At the time i thought it was Blake, but i wasn't sure. we grab some stickers and we buy a 'Steve the unicorn' Shirt. (the shirt with a unicorn on it. xD)
"She's a huge fan, It's her birthday, this was her birthday present." my mom.
"Did you tell the band? They'll like announce it." Blake.
(not direct quotes.)

after getting my Steve the unicorn t-shirt, i go to the stage. (which had a really small crowd) I stood by the speakers, I assumed that's were Steve would be. The concert didn't start for a bit, but I wanted to save a spot. My mom comes over and she saw Steve at the bar, and his pants were falling down. xD I tell her to ask the merch guy if his name is blake, it is.

a few minutes later, I see Drew.
Then the concert starts. As I had thought, I'm RIGHT BY Steve. (:
New Orleans RIP was first, if i can remember correctly.
Father (I'd have to look at my mom's cell phone to know if it was, because i filmed them all in order.)
wish you well.
Wash Up, We're having company. (very fitting, "Welcome to my party, it's my birthday and it hasn't even started." ;D)
Like Waves.
I sleep alone.
girl in Mexico.
Aye Julian was last.
Wellll... when Drew said, "This song is Aye Julian." I said, "YEEESSS." somewhat loudly. Steve smiled!!!!! (:
during the show, no one was really enjoying it. I decided to be crazy, and enjoy it sooo much to make up for the deadness of the crowd. I jumped around, sang along, and said, "cotton candy, sweet as gold, let me see that Tootsie roll!" then i made an arm movement like Drew usually does. (Of course, he didn't do it at my show.)
when drew played girl in Mexico, 'her father wasn't there, her mother cried." It was so weird, i did the same hand motion as Drew. in girl in Mexico, they added the ended of Street legal shootout to it. "I am your every nightmare, bleeding from the lack of sleeeep. naked, wishing that I were watching. you bathe like a bitch in heat."
At some point during the show, Drew wanted us to boo skip from being a 'wiener.' x) I said boo before everyone else.

And this is pretty cool... Steve handed me a guitar pick!! Holy shit, when he reached out toward me, I was in total shock, didn't know what to do. I finally took it after like a few seconds. The other guitar picks were thrown, this was handed. (: Steve is like so amazing, he smiled at me and even WAVED!

After Meriwether, i rushed over to the Meriwether merch booth. Blake was doing a Rubik cube (if that's how you spell it) it finished it 2 times. That's what i meant when i told you he was smart. xD

So, then Drew walks by. holy crap.. wow.wow.wow. He's gorgeous! My mom goes outside to have a cigarette, I'm standing alone, all confused. Then someone says, "I like your shirt." I turn around it's DREW!!! (:
Of course he liked my shirt, lol, I was wearing the Steve the unicorn t-shirt because my mom told me to.
"It's my birthday."
"Happy birthday!" He gave me a high-five. amazing...

My mom comes back inside, sees Drew, and asks for a picture for me because it's my birthday. He says yes. (:
embarrassing, but my mom told him i knew everything about them and that I loved him. He said he was flattered. awww..........
Then skip comes by. "Hey, Skip, it's this girl's birthday!" drew said.
"Happy birthday!!" Skip gave me a hug. i hugged him back.
my mom asked skip if I could get a picture since it's my birthday. "YES."
once again, embarrassing, but my mom told skip that i loved him. "she just loves you." I cuffed my face to hide my blush. Skip covered his face too. so adorable! skip took a picture with me, i couldnt even get the cup out of my hands, he just like hugged me before i could. xD

Steve! He's so nice. he comes over to me, "did you enjoy the show?" yyyeeesss.
I got a picture with steve.
He then asked if I had the CD, "yes, but it got burnt in a fire."
so steve grabs a CD and gives it to me. for free. wow. then he takes it away for a second, and makes all the guys sign it. so sweet!!
He later comes back to like 'enterain me' (by twirling the necklace he was wearing around. really wish i caught that on tape.) oh, and then he comes around to see if i'm having a good time again. (:

I finally get a picture with Josh. He's FRACKING TALL!
"you're tall."
"I try not to be." lol. it's true, he leans over in the picture.

So, then, i talk to josh. "I got so angry, the crowd was dead."
"happens every night."

"Okay, big question, when is sons of our fathers coming out?!!?"
"hmm, should be in october, a month from now."
WHAT?

Earshot came on, i wasn't interested, until they mentioned meriwether. "Did you all like meriwether?"
I screamed hell yeah, I was sitting on a chair near meriwether's merch table.
But, seriously, eveyone liked them better than meriwether! I was sooo pissed. ): Meriwether's crowd was dead, earshot's was not.

my mom and I stand my meriwether's merch booth again. Sam walks by, and casually says 'Nice Shirt.'
I start smiling from ear to ear.

that's all that happened to me. sam was hiliarous, though, when ten years came on he started 'air drumming.' i caught that on tape, but it's all far away.
skip tried finishing the rubik cube. x)
Then a while later, Skip had a trail of girl's following him. That stud. xD
My mom saw a wedding band on steve's hand. pretty cool.
my mom saw drew, and this fat chick was hitting on him. lol. my mom thinks drew is gay or bisexual, just because of his actions/accent. O____O

that was my night. meriwether are like nice nice nice guys. steve's a sweetie. I never gave him the cd, but maybe next time. ;D

i'll post the videos of the show, and pictures when i can. The picture of me and steve is my favorite. (: As for pictures of meriwether alone, i have this lovely picture of josh's back. XD

um, wow, this was long. xD sorry about that!
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
September 20th, 2008 at 11:39am
Don't worry, it was interesting to read. xD
Oh man, that sounds so cool. <3 I wish I could be there!
I wanna see the pictureeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! : DDD
When i first read about the T-shirt i saw the pic in my head,
blue t-shirt with unicorn with Steve's head. xDDD
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
September 20th, 2008 at 12:36pm
that'd be a cool t-shirt. xD Image The t-shirt is really cute though.

I'll post pictures when my mom gives up her phone.

Oh no. The sound on the video is really scratchy. ): I'll try figuring out how to change it on the computer, but I'm not sure if that will help. Damn speakers...
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
September 20th, 2008 at 12:51pm
Oh well, this is nice too. xD

You gonna put them up on youtube?
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
September 20th, 2008 at 03:38pm
yep, i will. i just checked, and i got a video of Drew saying some awesome stuff. 'We're meriwether, we like long drunken walks on the beach...' xD

lol. I can't upload the pictures from the camera to the internet yet, so i just took a picture of the picture. sorry i look like a creep, lol.
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
September 20th, 2008 at 04:31pm
Lmao. xD I'd like to hear that! xD

Aww no, you two look adorable. (:
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
September 21st, 2008 at 12:14pm
ah, I hate not being able to directly upload the pictures from the phone...

my face... lol, I was talking. "You're TALL!"

me and my future husband. Steve. XD
(: This is actually a good picture, can't wait to directly upload it to restore quality. :/

no comment. skip caught me off guard, and the blurry-ness just ruined it. XD
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
September 21st, 2008 at 12:23pm
AWWWWWWW THE LAST ONE IS JUST AWWWWWWWWW! <3333
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
September 24th, 2008 at 08:49pm
they are all very affectionate. hahaha. 2 hugs from skip, really made my day.

i hope they go to your country one day. they'd probably like... smother you with love, and hugs for being a fan from another country, haha.

Steve has a famous dad, apparently. "Our guitarist grew up with a dad who still tours all over the world playing jazz piano.” That's cool. His dad is in another country right now, or something. Steve's dad should take meriwether on tour, yes?

it's only been a few days since I've seen them, but it feels like WEEEEKKS. i miss them already. Sad
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
September 25th, 2008 at 07:55am
Haha, yeah right. They will come only when somebody will take them as openings, but i really doubt that. xD

I know how you feel.
hug