AuthorMessage
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
April 2nd, 2008 at 02:14am
Crying or Very sad
noooo. it can't be just two weeks.
lmao. you're all like, 'woo! yeah!' and I'm sitting here in a pile of pity. XD
if I can't go.. omg. I don't know what I would do. I wanna see my heroes live, it'll probably be my only chance... -overdramatic!- tickets are probably sold out now, or are really expensive. D: waited too long...
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
April 3rd, 2008 at 05:15pm
12 days!!! I'm sorry mgb u could still try... idk
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
April 3rd, 2008 at 06:01pm

it's probably too late, I'm from Minnesota, and I would have to travel to Kansas, and make plans, and all that crap... =/
I hope you have fun, though!
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
April 7th, 2008 at 12:29pm
8 days!!! 7 days to buy prom dress lol cus i'ma buy it in olathe!!!
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
April 9th, 2008 at 12:51am
Seven days!!!
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
April 12th, 2008 at 12:08am
four days!!!
Chibi
Banned
Chibi
April 12th, 2008 at 08:34pm
This'll be my second time seeing them, I was front and center last March when they played Topeka. Well, actually I was CLOSER than front and center, since I was in the pit with the photographers, but I'm actually sick of telling that story. It kinda sucks this time, because I'm going to college out west and it's a five-hour drive back to KC for this, but it'll be worth it. My hotel's only two blocks away from Memorial Hall, so me and my friend can walk if we want to.
Mikey_Way_is_my_hero
Fabulous Killjoy
Mikey_Way_is_my_hero
April 15th, 2008 at 11:46am
omg i am about to cry.. i cant go!!! i am still in HS and i live 2 hours from KC ((Grr Emporia)) and it is a tuesday!! you all have to tell me how it was ok?? Sad i am going to be so depressed tonight.. i am going to listen to them way loud.. idc if my mom gets mad at me.. i am going to be so upset...

have fun everyone tho!!
NDirishKC
Killjoy
NDirishKC
April 16th, 2008 at 12:32am
I just got back from the concert OMG!!!!!! It was SOOOOOOO amazing!!!!
Definately the best concert ive ever been to! My chemical romance was AWESOME!! Billy Talent was sooo good. OMGGGGGGG
NDirishKC
Killjoy
NDirishKC
April 16th, 2008 at 12:48am
This was the setlist in order to the best of my memory

Give em Hell kid
Dissapear
Dead
My way home is through you
Hang em High
Heaven Help us
Welcome to the black parade
The Sharpest Lives
I dont love you
Headfirst for Halos
Kill all your friends
House of Wolves
Cemetary Drive
Mama
you know what they do to guys like us in prison
Teenagers
Famous Last words
Cancer
Desert Song
Helena

Thats pretty close to the order it went i think...and i dont think i missed any
Chibi
Banned
Chibi
April 16th, 2008 at 01:54am
Yeah...I fainted in the pit.Sad Somewhere around Cemetary Drive. It sucked, I missed three songs. Didn't even get to meet the band afterwards; had I fainted during Cancer, I probably would've been still recovering when they came through.
Mikey_Way_is_my_hero
Fabulous Killjoy
Mikey_Way_is_my_hero
April 16th, 2008 at 09:50am
omg!!!! Sad i cried last night cuz i wasnt able to go.. i hope everyone who went had fun... Sad damnit.. *sigh* oh well i will get over it.. i hooe they come back to KS soon.. i am so going to go next time no matter what...

omg i can not believe they played songs from Bullets! omg.. this really sux..

ok so also i found 2 new songs on youtube you all will definatly want to check out.. The World is Ugly and Stay.. they are really good songs..
anyone else hear them?? Sad
NDirishKC
Killjoy
NDirishKC
April 16th, 2008 at 02:53pm
Yeah, They actually played one last night at the concert, I think it was The World is Ugly, but Im not sure. They played it right before Helena
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
April 16th, 2008 at 04:56pm
BEST FUCKING NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!

No sleep, sore throat, smell bad at school, but, GODDAMMIT IT WAS WORTH IT!!!

I saw/met all of them except Mikey, and got Frank's signature
Chibi
Banned
Chibi
April 16th, 2008 at 05:19pm
How's the magic pen holding up, now that Frank's in a different state?Tehe
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
April 16th, 2008 at 05:40pm
lmfao Gerard kept fucking lyrics up and I was laughing so hard. I definitly bought the "Mikey Fuckin Way" shirt. :tehe:

I was actually pretty impressed with them live. I saw them when they were opening for Green Day and I thought they were terrible (no offense or anything; they just weren't very good) but seeing them now I can see how much they've grown as a band and they've really got their live show together, that's truly impressive for that much improvement. Their setlist was really good too, they played a variety of stuff and kept the mood upbeat all night.

I feel so bad for Drive By lmfao No one cared about them. Their singer would be like "We're selling our CD for $5 dollars" and he'd get a few cheers.. then he'd say "MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS HERE!!!" and the place would go nuts lmfao I bought their CD out of sympathy. It isnt very good Shifty2
NDirishKC
Killjoy
NDirishKC
April 16th, 2008 at 11:11pm
Hmm, well I bought Drive by's CD and I thought it was pretty good. I was actually impressed with them last night, but hey, thats just me.
NDirishKC
Killjoy
NDirishKC
April 16th, 2008 at 11:11pm
Hmm, well I bought Drive By's CD and I thought it was pretty good. I was actually impressed with them last night, but hey, thats just me.
floydiansea
Killjoy
floydiansea
April 18th, 2008 at 02:27am
I also attended the show (and I thought Drive By did a good job, but they certainly weren't the stars ... and they acted like it ... that being said, I bought a CD and complimented the band, appreciated their humor and their effort).

I don't think the setlist is complete ... I know they did "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" because everyone where I stood sang so loud on the "I'm not oh-fuckin-kay" lyric that my ears almost popped Wink

My brother insists, also, that "Thank You for the Venom" was played ... but I honestly don't remember. It could have been.

It was such a great show. Fantastic energy, and even though Gerard fluffed the lyrics a couple times, they were in such good humor and appreciative of the audience, it was truly great. The flaws almost made it better, just because it made the show unique and "ours."

I don't remember where "I'm Not Okay" fits in the set list, I just remember them playing it after about the midpoint of the show ... Anyone else have any idea? I thought I counted about 23 or 24 songs during the show.
NDirishKC
Killjoy
NDirishKC
April 18th, 2008 at 12:55pm
Oh yeah they definately played I'm not Okay. I cant belieive I forgot that one since thats the song I was looking forward to the most. They definately did not play Thank You for the Venom, I was really hoping they would.