Don't have an account? Create one!

05/03/2008 - St. Louis, MO - Pageant.

AuthorMessage
Bronte Kinder
Salute You in Your Grave
Bronte Kinder
February 21st, 2008 at 12:08pm
Walrus, Beatles fan?

I plan on cruising by around 3 or 4 and if it's not too busy, coming back when the bar opens at 5.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
February 21st, 2008 at 01:51pm
Bronte Kinder:
Walrus, Beatles fan?

hah, yep. :]
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
February 21st, 2008 at 07:45pm
Idk... I got to the Nashville show, which was not sold out, at 1:30 and I was pretty close.

This show will most likely be sold out so... I wanted to get there a few hours earlier. Especially since it's a small show I don't want to miss one of the only opportunities ever to be that close to the band. Idk.

If only they were playing a small show in Memphis... is it sad that I would probably line up at like 7 am?
Shifty
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
February 22nd, 2008 at 06:05pm
i want to get there really early, but i want to make sure i can meet up with some people to hang out with in line or something
so i don't get stuck with my dad/mom for hours >.<
and i'm not taking a friend with me, sooo
whoever is going and wouldn't mind me tagging along or something
you should sooo talk to me. :] hahah
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
February 22nd, 2008 at 07:47pm
XD
I'll probably be alone //with mom// because my friend's mom is a hunormous BITCH and probably wont let my friend come with us even though my mom has pretty much been her aunt AND its a saturday so she wont miss school AND her dad would probably pay for her ticket and everything but anyways...

:] You can hang with me. If you can find me. 0.0
Look for huge poofy red curly hair.
;]

I'm Brittany btw
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
February 22nd, 2008 at 08:04pm
ahaha, sweet.
and i'm rachel. :]
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
February 23rd, 2008 at 01:44pm
the walrus.:
i want to get there really early, but i want to make sure i can meet up with some people to hang out with in line or something
so i don't get stuck with my dad/mom for hours >.<
and i'm not taking a friend with me, sooo
whoever is going and wouldn't mind me tagging along or something
you should sooo talk to me. :] hahah
I'll be there Cool Probably in an INO shirt. I'll be easy to spot. Im going with a couple of my friends, if you get lonely feel free to tag along with us. I'm Courtney by the way.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
February 23rd, 2008 at 05:10pm
wooo, awesome. :]

i can't wait.

-------------

would they allow cameras in there?
not a video camera... just a digital one, or i'd even get a disposable one if i had to. haha
Bronte Kinder
Salute You in Your Grave
Bronte Kinder
February 25th, 2008 at 09:32am
On the Pageant website, it says no cameras. But I'm bringing mine.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
February 25th, 2008 at 11:36am
Oooh. Yeah... a disposible might be a good idea.
Just incase it gets taken by security.
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
February 26th, 2008 at 09:18pm
Fireplug.:
Oooh. Yeah... a disposible might be a good idea.
Just incase it gets taken by security.
It won't. Cool I've brought my camera to all the shows I've went to there and it's said that on their site. Disposable cameras always take really bad pictures in dark concert venues too.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
February 26th, 2008 at 09:33pm
Kurtni:
It won't. Cool I've brought my camera to all the shows I've went to there and it's said that on their site. Disposable cameras always take really bad pictures in dark concert venues too.

oh goody! haha:]
i'd rather have my digital anyway, so i can also record a video or 2 if i wanna.
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
February 26th, 2008 at 10:01pm
the walrus.:
Kurtni:

oh goody! haha:]
i'd rather have my digital anyway, so i can also record a video or 2 if i wanna.
Do you have some special setting on your camera for concert videos? My camera always takes great videos but the sound never turns out well at concerts, I don't know if I need to change a setting or what, but I'd really like for my videos from this concert to be semi decent.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
February 26th, 2008 at 10:46pm
Kurtni:
Do you have some special setting on your camera for concert videos? My camera always takes great videos but the sound never turns out well at concerts, I don't know if I need to change a setting or what, but I'd really like for my videos from this concert to be semi decent.

i'm not sure if it does, i don't think so though. i recently got this camera, so i don't know how the video quality will be at concerts.
but in the past it's never been great... but i still take videos anyway.
eatmewhileimhot.
Joining The Black Parade
eatmewhileimhot.
February 28th, 2008 at 12:04pm
Do any of you know how far St.Louis is from Kansas City?
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
February 28th, 2008 at 04:14pm
Kill The Music:

Nope... but mapquest.com is magical.
Very Happy
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
February 29th, 2008 at 01:36am
I'm super excited as this will be the first stop on my friend and I's MCR Tour 2008 (I can't officially thing of a name for it). This will both be our first time in St. Louis. It would be awesome if someone could tell us a little bit about the area the concert is in and how far it is from the airport. Also, how is the public transportation in St. Louis.
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
March 2nd, 2008 at 05:30am
porcelinajune:
I'm super excited as this will be the first stop on my friend and I's MCR Tour 2008 (I can't officially thing of a name for it). This will both be our first time in St. Louis. It would be awesome if someone could tell us a little bit about the area the concert is in and how far it is from the airport. Also, how is the public transportation in St. Louis.

The Pageant isn't that far from the airport... but I wouldn't take a taxi if i were you.. traffic is always murder in that part of town. The area that the Pageant is in is really nice though, there is lots of little shops and stuff all up and down the street if you need to keep busy that day. If you get hungry, there is an amazing pizza place across the street called Racanelli's. I recommend it. Cool

St.Louis has a metrolink and there is a station in The Loop (that's the area that the Pageant is in) so you shouldn't have any trouble getting there.
Kill The Music:

About 250 miles.

Tickets for this show are all sold out. Cheese Its going to be quite crowded.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
March 2nd, 2008 at 09:08am
all of them are sold out? :O
i didn't even know when the actual tickets went on sale. hahaha.
but i already get mine during the presale :]
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
March 2nd, 2008 at 10:41am
Yep, they sold out. My friends found this out when they went to get tickets Thursday. I told them they would sell out quickly, but they didn't listen... now their only chance is to win them through a radio station or buy them at three times the prices online somewhere.