Don't have an account? Create one!

05/03/2008 - St. Louis, MO - Pageant.

AuthorMessage
mizzie06
Killjoy
mizzie06
April 28th, 2008 at 11:03am
Kill The Music:
Do any of you know how far St.Louis is from Kansas City?

It's like 3.5 ~ 4 hours I believe.
I can't wait for this show!!! How early is everyone planning on getting there?
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
April 28th, 2008 at 05:11pm
i'm just getting there around 4 pm, i think.

and i'm not bringing a boa anymore, since he probably won't take it anyway. hah.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 28th, 2008 at 10:39pm
^^^^
Boas are fun but I think he might be over them. Does anybody know about parking at the venue? Do they have their own parking lot/garage?
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
May 1st, 2008 at 08:03am
i'm probably no help, because i haven't been there, but from what i've read/what my mom has told me, i think they have a lot of parking right next to it.
but i don't know. sorry. xD

two days!! ahhhh! : D
CyanideCharlie
Killjoy
CyanideCharlie
May 2nd, 2008 at 12:09pm
I'm getting there super-super early.
EEEEEK!!
It's tomorrow!
I can't believe it!
I haven't been to one of their shows before and I've been waiting for 2 & 1/2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come up and talk to me! I love new people.
If my girlfriend gets her ticket, I'll be with a girl in a wheelchair. Talk to me!!!!!! Lol
Gotta go finish making my armbands and being excited.
Hope tomorrow night is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 2nd, 2008 at 12:36pm
O.O
I'm seeing them tonight. I'm still kind of worried how things are going to be organized tomorrow.
>.< There's a tornado warning/severe thunderstorms for tonight.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
May 2nd, 2008 at 11:16pm
eeeeeeee i'm so excited, haha. :]]]
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
May 3rd, 2008 at 12:30am
see everyone there!!!
xxxRunWhileYouCan
Killjoy
xxxRunWhileYouCan
May 3rd, 2008 at 10:41am
does anyone know what their policy on cameras is?
are they allowed?
xxhangxemxhigh
Killjoy
xxhangxemxhigh
May 4th, 2008 at 02:50am
Oh my gosh i was there Very Happy I got there around 3:30. I stayed in the line on the left. I got sooo close, like 3 people were in front of me in the pit. Sorry if I pushed you. Lol. On the part of Give Em Hell Kid when Gerard says "You're Beautiful!" I said it but like... no one else did and i was pointing at Gerard and he said "Thank You"(not into the microphone, he mouthed it at me.) I was sooooo happy Very Happy Did anyone see that? Was anyone waiting in the line for autographs? Does anyone know why Frank left half way through?
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
May 4th, 2008 at 10:01am
SETLIST PLEEEEEEASE!!?

ooh xxhangxemxhigh, that was beautiful, you're so lucky!!
xxhangxemxhigh
Killjoy
xxhangxemxhigh
May 4th, 2008 at 02:38pm
I know it was amazing Very Happy
mizzie06
Killjoy
mizzie06
May 4th, 2008 at 02:49pm
xxhangxemxhigh:
Oh my gosh i was there Very Happy I got there around 3:30. I stayed in the line on the left. I got sooo close, like 3 people were in front of me in the pit. Sorry if I pushed you. Lol. On the part of Give Em Hell Kid when Gerard says "You're Beautiful!" I said it but like... no one else did and i was pointing at Gerard and he said "Thank You"(not into the microphone, he mouthed it at me.) I was sooooo happy Very Happy Did anyone see that? Was anyone waiting in the line for autographs? Does anyone know why Frank left half way through?

Frankie left halfway through?? I was in line, and I got his autogrpah, and got to hug him!! Aww... he was sooo nice and adorable... I hate the strict no-camera rule so much.. and why is Frankie always the only one that comes out to sign? The security guys said "There's only time for one guy to come out, so Frankie's coming out". I don't think it takes that much extra time for the others to come out, but that's just me.. some people saw Ray and Mikey coming off and on the bus (I just saw Ray) - they didn't do anything, didn't even walk by or anything. o_O

Oh yeah, and G said that this is the last tour for a while, and that after this they're going to take a 2 year break!!? I thought I heard somewhere that they were working on a new album? I didn't think they were breaking for THAT long! Sad
xxhangxemxhigh
Killjoy
xxhangxemxhigh
May 4th, 2008 at 02:54pm
Yeah, I saw Ray come out. He went under the truck. Haha. And Frank was getting really close and then left. When Gerard said they were taking a 2 year break, I thought he said 10! I was sad. Lol. But then my mom said he said 2. I was relieved. I think he was just talking about touring though. The thing about his fly coming undone was funny.
Psalm23
Killjoy
Psalm23
May 4th, 2008 at 04:31pm
xxhangxemxhigh:

I was waiting in line and when Frank got to me he told me that he had to leave in five minutes -- that must be why. I got a hug from him so I was happy!
xxhangxemxhigh
Killjoy
xxhangxemxhigh
May 4th, 2008 at 04:39pm
Ohhh ok.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
May 4th, 2008 at 04:40pm
OH MY GOD.
best fucking concert, EVER. <333333

and yeah, i was waiting for frank but he left before he got to me.
i cried.. :/
but then i just tried not to think about it and be happy that i had such an amazing time at the concert.

i was in the pit, going crazy. and i probably annoyed everyone around me. hahaha. :]

oh, and what was the first song billy talent played?
it wasn't devil in a midnight mass, was it? i was thinkin it was, bu then i thought they played that a little later..
CyanideCharlie
Killjoy
CyanideCharlie
May 4th, 2008 at 05:17pm
I didn't get to see anyone afterwards!!!
My sister had to be home by 12.
:''((((
Btw, what was going on, wasn't a pit. Haha
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
May 4th, 2008 at 05:35pm
haha what do you mean?

by the way. anyone who managed to take any videos should TOTALLY upload them to youtube. : D
Starless.Eyes.
Killjoy
Starless.Eyes.
May 4th, 2008 at 05:59pm
Setlist?