Don't have an account? Create one!

05/09/2008 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden.

AuthorMessage
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
June 7th, 2008 at 10:46pm
keep yourself alive:

doesnt he look good in any pic?
[/teeniefangirlishness]
I'd have to say he looks good in pretty much every pic... Shifty
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
June 7th, 2008 at 11:19pm
hahahaha yea your right!
oooommmgggg i REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna go back. ughhhh that was like the best night of my life! omg i wanna meet them 2! they r so down 2 earth even though they have so many fans! i think thats one of the reasons why i love them lol <3333
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 8th, 2008 at 12:00am
i love them because they saved my life.
and they are insanely cute, i must admit (although i sound teeniesh)
but yes,
go to any other concert like Justin Timberlake.
He doesnt giva shyt about the fans.
He just wants the money.
Have u ever seen anyone go around saying "Justin Timberlake saved my life"?
I highly doubt it.
MyChem wants to save lives.
not destroy them
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
June 8th, 2008 at 12:09am
IKKKKKK!!!! justin timberlake is a jerk i would never wanna meet him girls just think he's hot but gerardfrankraybobandmikey are the most genuine ppl! ughhh i hate justin timberlake his music isn't even that good!
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 8th, 2008 at 12:11am
I know!!!!
I hate that song 4 Minutes.
I cant wait for MyChem's next album. Its coming out next year. Gee even said so in July's issue of AP
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
June 8th, 2008 at 12:39am
Well thats not really being fair D:
Not every band or singer has motives of saving your life... in fact, I think My Chem might be the ONLY band who's main motive is to save your life.

Justin Timberlake isn't one to say all he wants is money and is a jerk to his fans. Just because he is a celebrity and big-name artist, doesn't mean all he wants is money. If thats the logic we are going by, then I suppose every celebrity-artist must just be in it for the money and totally hate their fans.

Thats why they take their time making music for their fans, and performing that music in as many places as they can. If Justin Timberlake and other big-names like him just hated their fans, I doubt they'd actually be taking time out of their life to make the fans music. If they hated their fans, we'd have a ton of Nickelbacks out there. (that was un-called for... Nickelback might actually like their fans, only because the few fans they have don't realize every song they've made sounds exactly the same)

(by the way, 4 Minutes is by Madonna and I LOVE Madonna and so does Gerard)
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
June 8th, 2008 at 04:11am
I know this has nothing to do with the msg show but i met frank last night! I got a pic with him and i had him sign the love cats set list Smile
shot_to_remember
Killjoy
shot_to_remember
June 8th, 2008 at 09:05am
Really? You're sooo lucky! Was the show good? What did Frankie say? Do you have pictures? What was - *covers mouth in an attempt to stop babbling*
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 8th, 2008 at 09:27am
jen616:
I know this has nothing to do with the msg show but i met frank last night! I got a pic with him and i had him sign the love cats set list Smile

ohmygod.
u are so lucky.
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 8th, 2008 at 09:28am
Its okay Norrel.
I couldnt think of anyone so I only said Justin Timberlake
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
June 8th, 2008 at 09:51am
i like 4 minutes (and it is by madonna). OMFG YOU MET FRANKIE!!!! AHHHH TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!! as you can see i love frankie lots! lol
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
June 8th, 2008 at 09:53am
where did you meet him?did you talk to him? what did he say? was he with jamia? omg can you put the pic on here! omg im sorry but frankie is awesome! (i don't mean 2 sound teenie sorryyyy!)
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
June 8th, 2008 at 10:48am
blackparadeisdead!:
where did you meet him?did you talk to him? what did he say? was he with jamia? omg can you put the pic on here! omg im sorry but frankie is awesome! (i don't mean 2 sound teenie sorryyyy!)

i met him at asbury lanes last night at the love cats concert. He was so nice i got the set list from that night and i asked him to sign it he asked me my name also shook my hand. he wrote jennifer keep the faith XO frank. I also asked for a pic and hes like sure then i told him thank u so much and hes like no thank u. i also told him about my friend going to iraq i made a sign for her saying will miss her i asked him to take a pic with it he said ya sure then he also signed it for my friend he put be safe frank.

shot_to_remember
Killjoy
shot_to_remember
June 8th, 2008 at 11:04am
Aww, that was so sweet of him!
& what's he holding in his left hand in that last pic? you can see the ring on his finger...
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
June 8th, 2008 at 01:13pm
Congrats on meeting him!
You're so lucky Very Happy
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
June 8th, 2008 at 04:03pm
shot_to_remember:
Aww, that was so sweet of him!
& what's he holding in his left hand in that last pic? you can see the ring on his finger...

It looks like a blanket XD
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 8th, 2008 at 06:34pm
Thats so sweet of him!
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
June 8th, 2008 at 06:49pm
I will meet that man-
MARK MY WORDS.
myabe he'll perform with leathermouth during the break ;]
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
June 8th, 2008 at 06:50pm
keep yourself alive:
Thats so sweet of him!

ya i felt like an idiot asking him to hold up that sign haha but he was so cool about hes like ya sure do u want me to hold the sign then sign it or sign it then hold the sign he's so easy going haha. i was shaking soooooo bad when i met him i could tell he noticed haha when i went to take my friends pic with him i couldnt keep the camera still. When i put my arm on him he definetely could feel me trembling haha.
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
June 8th, 2008 at 08:26pm
OMFG IM SO JEALOUS! lol that is so sweet. he looks kinda tired though. lol ommmggg i will meet them one day! i HAVE TO! lol