Don't have an account? Create one!

05/09/2008 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden.

AuthorMessage
spiral_static
Killjoy
spiral_static
February 27th, 2008 at 01:52pm
^ I agree with what's posted above.
I went to see Muse last August at MSG and I had pit tickets. Really, the best thing to do is just go as fast as you can (but don't hurt yourself!). I remember it was like going through a maze, haha.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
February 27th, 2008 at 02:01pm
spiral_static:
^ I agree with what's posted above.
I went to see Muse last August at MSG and I had pit tickets. Really, the best thing to do is just go as fast as you can (but don't hurt yourself!). I remember it was like going through a maze, haha.

haha ya i tripped on the stairs and i was like omg im gonna get trampled but thankfully there was someone nice behind me who actually stopped and helped me up. i really wish msg would work on the whole system.
annnniiieee
Killjoy
annnniiieee
February 27th, 2008 at 07:19pm
jen616:
annnniiieee:
Yeah, I hope they have some sort of set-up where every one can see the stage which I'm pretty sure they've handled like Linkin Park had. That'd be cool if they had the moving screens too lol

were u at the linkin park concert at msg? were u in the pit???

Haha no, I'm just a big fan of LP too, so I find these things out. lol

And..Yayy, I'm going(: Hopefully the date doesn't change or anything..
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
February 27th, 2008 at 08:29pm
I'm getting tickets either tonight or tomorrow. *screams* I knew this would happen! My prayers have been answered! Someone get a hallelujah chorus pronto!
annnniiieee
Killjoy
annnniiieee
February 27th, 2008 at 10:59pm
Is it possible to have 2 passwords that work on the Ticketmaster site for the presale? Cause I used both of the passwords that were mentioned on here and they both worked. Yeah, so I was wondering about that.
blackened
Bleeding on the Floor
blackened
February 27th, 2008 at 11:48pm
If I am able to get tickets, it looks like I will be going to this one. :DD

But I can't get excited yet, because I don't know if there are any General Admission left. D:
I know they sold out both times in the presales, so I was wondering:
Do you think there will still be General Admission tickets left when they go onsale for the public on Saturday? =/
x_cemeterygates_x
Jazz Hands
x_cemeterygates_x
February 28th, 2008 at 01:38am
I'm going to be there!
I'm so excited.
...That's a huge understatement.

I bought the ticket the moment they went on sale. I screamed and ran around my house for about half an hour after I printed out the reciept.

As you have probably noticed, I've never been to an MCR concert before.
Does anybody have any tips for me? Smile
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 28th, 2008 at 06:20am
jen616:
ya me and my friend got there at 8am. they don't take you in order of appearance. its basically a race even if u were first in line it doesn't matter its really how fast u can run lol. its scary and dangerous. they let the first 25 people in which basically fills up the barrier. then after a few minutes they start letting another bunch in so they start coming in lol. u all run to security then once u pass security u got to this table get ur pit bracelet get ur ticket x'd out. then run again through another hall way go up about 3 flights of escalators then run again across the arena to the pit area. people came out of nowhere i was on the barrier looking around and im like where did half this people come from definetely weren't by me in line. im not in shape at all lol so it was killer for me but i made it! u can do it if u have the determination haha. theres no system what so ever theres security here and there saying don't run but they don't do nething to stop it or control it so everyone runs neway. so my advice is run like heck thats what ill be doing haha.
That....sounds like shit. Oh goddamnit that sucks Sad But the first 25 in ARE the people first in line, right?
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
February 28th, 2008 at 10:39am
ya the first 25 are the first in line but be4 u know it there letting another batch in so then everyone gets mixed together so people who were waiting less then others could get the front if they run faster.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 28th, 2008 at 02:41pm
^ Swell.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
February 28th, 2008 at 04:37pm
are you planning on getting there early in the morning?? cause we could get a bunch of us together and we could help each other out. form a wall of some sort as were going down the hall haha keeping others from passing lol. i say this then will get there and it will be complete chaos and all plans we made will go out the window haha.
bowwowwoff
Killjoy
bowwowwoff
February 29th, 2008 at 04:22pm
i am so freaking scared thank you for telling me they dont honor spots
now i am all OANFIQWBFUB!~U4

AH
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
February 29th, 2008 at 04:59pm
bowwowwoff:
i am so freaking scared thank you for telling me they dont honor spots
now i am all OANFIQWBFUB!~U4

AH

lol ya it sucks. i suggest some marathon type training haha. but me and my friend were like 10th and 11th in line and only like a few people got ahead of us. if u just run and try as hard as u can you can do it! but if u dont run 4get it youll be past by everyone.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
March 1st, 2008 at 11:10am
jen616:
are you planning on getting there early in the morning?? cause we could get a bunch of us together and we could help each other out. form a wall of some sort as were going down the hall haha keeping others from passing lol. i say this then will get there and it will be complete chaos and all plans we made will go out the window haha.
I will no doubt have people camping out on my behalf. I was originally going to do so with them, but I can no longer trust my 15 year old alone in the house. I like that suggestion though, that'd be great.
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
March 1st, 2008 at 11:31am
I have school, so I can't exactly sleep outside MSG or anything.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 1st, 2008 at 01:57pm
haha i wont be camping out over night but i should be there at like 6am. my friend said i was crazy and that she's not gonna do that so shes gonna meet me in line at like 12 or something. im so glad it's on a friday cause i dont have ne class or work no responsibilities so i can waste my day sitting on the pavement lol.
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
March 1st, 2008 at 02:32pm
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
ya me and my friend got there at 8am. they don't take you in order of appearance. its basically a race even if u were first in line it doesn't matter its really how fast u can run lol. its scary and dangerous. they let the first 25 people in which basically fills up the barrier. then after a few minutes they start letting another bunch in so they start coming in lol. u all run to security then once u pass security u got to this table get ur pit bracelet get ur ticket x'd out. then run again through another hall way go up about 3 flights of escalators then run again across the arena to the pit area. people came out of nowhere i was on the barrier looking around and im like where did half this people come from definetely weren't by me in line. im not in shape at all lol so it was killer for me but i made it! u can do it if u have the determination haha. theres no system what so ever theres security here and there saying don't run but they don't do nething to stop it or control it so everyone runs neway. so my advice is run like heck thats what ill be doing haha.

Ahh, I am going to get killed I'm short & skinny Crying or Very sad I'm just gonna have to bite people then if they get mean Twisted Evil I'm just gonna go about 3 hours before, I want to know if they're letting in camera's or not I don't want to take mine and get it taken..

What are you guy's planning on doing (for those making shirts) on your shirts?
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 1st, 2008 at 03:07pm
don't worry about cameras you can take them in. ive been to msg alot and never had a problem with cameras. as long as its not a professional one with a detachable lense and all that. digital cameras are fine. if your skinny that means u can run really fast. there was this one girl in line with me who was really short and skinny and she smoked everyone racing to the floor lol.
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
March 1st, 2008 at 11:56pm
Thanks so much, I'm gonna take a ton of extra batteries then. I can run fast, as long as I don't go flying from being pushed I should be fine. I can't wait for the concert day I'm gonna be bouncing off the walls Laughing
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 2nd, 2008 at 01:19am
Noxmorexlies:
Thanks so much, I'm gonna take a ton of extra batteries then. I can run fast, as long as I don't go flying from being pushed I should be fine. I can't wait for the concert day I'm gonna be bouncing off the walls Laughing

ya im already excited. its gonna be nuts for me though cause i have 3 concerts in 3 days lol. im going to panic may 7&8 then this. I'm gonna be exhausted but so worth it! r u going to be getting there early???