Don't have an account? Create one!

05/09/2008 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden.

AuthorMessage
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
March 2nd, 2008 at 12:05pm
^^; Wow lucky you! That's totally worth it. I'm not sure I don't know if it's worth it to get there so early since everyones going to be pushing eachother out of the way anyways plus I'm going with my sisters and they work that day.
I wouldn't mind getting there hours early though xD what about you? I'm gonna make a shirt so I'll probably write Imnotokay.net somewhere on my shirt Razz
blackened
Bleeding on the Floor
blackened
March 2nd, 2008 at 01:18pm
Well I'm definitely going now! :DD We've already booked the hotel and everything!
I'm so excited!
It's gonna be like a 7-8 hour drive though since we're coming from Virginia. But wow, it is so worth it.
And the hotel is only about a block from Madison Square Garden so we can walk there.
And we'll definitely get there at least by 6am, maybe earlier.
Wow I can't believe this is actually working out. I never would've thought I'd be able to go. D:
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 2nd, 2008 at 03:31pm
i just want a barrier spot thats why im getting there so early once i get a hold of it no one will push me off. i will become one with it lol. wrap myself around it. i really hope msg is ready for the crazyness cause netime i was there when the slightest pushing started happening the security started yelling at everyone to move back lol.
bowwowwoff
Killjoy
bowwowwoff
March 2nd, 2008 at 10:08pm
jen616:
bowwowwoff:
i am so freaking scared thank you for telling me they dont honor spots
now i am all OANFIQWBFUB!~U4

AH

lol ya it sucks. i suggest some marathon type training haha. but me and my friend were like 10th and 11th in line and only like a few people got ahead of us. if u just run and try as hard as u can you can do it! but if u dont run 4get it youll be past by everyone.

it would help a lot if i knew where i was going, you know.
i am skipping school to camp out. so if anyone wants to befriend me in line feel free to. Mr. Green

i don't use these forums much haha/
i am just like all bugging out now still cause of the lame ness of not honoring spots. hmm. it will be a good time no matter what.
woo.
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
March 2nd, 2008 at 10:34pm
I might just go and wait while my sisters are working I'm confused as what to do now >_<; I don't want to get there around 3pm and get a crap spot because I didn't get there earlier. I want it to be perrrfection Razz

I can't wait to just be there though hearing Gerard sing, Frankie doing his thing I hope they all manage to make it *fingers crossed*
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 3rd, 2008 at 11:26am
i wouldn't really worry about getting there way early unless u want a barrier spot. with the way mcr concerts are all the pushing everyone gets moved around alot and youll definetely end up closer then where u started as long as u stand ur ground.but whoever is planning on waiting in line early ill be there by myself for awhile so please talk to me lol. the place to line up is easy to find theres a big sign infront of the entrance that says general admission ticket holders. u sit there and have people look at u like ur crazy lol i got pointed and laughed at too. i think it was cause i was wrapped in layer and layers of blankets.
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 3rd, 2008 at 12:56pm
Im coming to that show Smile
And its crazy for my, because I live in Scotland hahah!
Its going to be my first time in America too!
I can't wait, it will be awesome!
XxDeMoLiTiOnLoVeR6Xx
Killjoy
XxDeMoLiTiOnLoVeR6Xx
March 3rd, 2008 at 08:29pm
im soooo excited to see them in may hope to see you guys there i have never been to their concert Bye Nyam
blackened
Bleeding on the Floor
blackened
March 3rd, 2008 at 10:41pm
jen616:
i wouldn't really worry about getting there way early unless u want a barrier spot. with the way mcr concerts are all the pushing everyone gets moved around alot and youll definetely end up closer then where u started as long as u stand ur ground.but whoever is planning on waiting in line early ill be there by myself for awhile so please talk to me lol. the place to line up is easy to find theres a big sign infront of the entrance that says general admission ticket holders. u sit there and have people look at u like ur crazy lol i got pointed and laughed at too. i think it was cause i was wrapped in layer and layers of blankets.
Yeah, I definitely am hoping for a barrier spot. My friend and I were at the barrier for the last two mcr shows we went to. When we went to Projekt Revolution, we showed up at like 7am, and were about the 8th and 9th ones there. But you're right, in the end, it all depends on how fast of a runner you are. Thank God my friend can run, because if it weren't for her, I would've never made it to the barrier. xD

But yeah, we'll be there as early as possible, so I guess I'll see whoever else is crazy enough to get there that early there! haha.

Also, it looks as though I may have an extra floor ticket, but I won't get it until the week of the show. We bought a third for someone else, but now they can't come and we definitely need to sell the ticket now. So if someone needs a ticket, come find me there!
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 4th, 2008 at 06:47am
im a sucky runner too. the person im going with is in the national guard and by the time the concert comes around she would of had a month of boot camp cause there preparing her to go to iraq Sad She'll put her physical training to use and pull me along lol. i hope i dont fall on the stairs like last time haha.
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 4th, 2008 at 11:58am
I'm in seats for this show, but I'm still seeing the boys so it doesn't matter Smile
englishgothboy
Killjoy
englishgothboy
March 4th, 2008 at 02:16pm
Mikey Way.:
Im coming to that show Smile
And its crazy for my, because I live in Scotland hahah!
Its going to be my first time in America too!
I can't wait, it will be awesome!

wow scotland you are so lucky to have parents who are so understanding and lots of money......... have great one

may consider this?
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 4th, 2008 at 03:25pm
I am very lucky, but its mainly my mum Razz

I've got to be honest; we have money, but we aren't the richest.
Instead of going to Tenerife again, we're going on holiday to see MCR Smile

My mum just knows how much this band mean to me.
And after finding out all this shite about me, and how I feel, and how MCR changes that, she's started listening to them, and loves them, so it works both ways!

I love my mom to pieces, she's such an amazing woman!

[/spam about how cool my mother is xD]
yezzirday
Killjoy
yezzirday
March 4th, 2008 at 04:59pm
blackened:
Well I'm definitely going now! :DD We've already booked the hotel and everything!
I'm so excited!
It's gonna be like a 7-8 hour drive though since we're coming from Virginia. But wow, it is so worth it.
And the hotel is only about a block from Madison Square Garden so we can walk there.
And we'll definitely get there at least by 6am, maybe earlier.
Wow I can't believe this is actually working out. I never would've thought I'd be able to go. D:

Did you get floor tickets on Saturday Surprised?? The minute I refreshed and refreshed, it opened, but they had no floor tickets left :/
blackened
Bleeding on the Floor
blackened
March 4th, 2008 at 05:14pm
yezzirday:
Did you get floor tickets on Saturday Surprised?? The minute I refreshed and refreshed, it opened, but they had no floor tickets left :/
Yeah, by the time they went onsale Saturday, they were sold out of General Admission,
so I bought mine off of StubHub and paid a ridiculous price for them. >.<
bowwowwoff
Killjoy
bowwowwoff
March 4th, 2008 at 08:44pm
blackened:
yezzirday:
Yeah, by the time they went onsale Saturday, they were sold out of General Admission,
so I bought mine off of StubHub and paid a ridiculous price for them. >.<

OH me too D:
but i purchased the really expensive ga ones.
it was worth it and the prices are already going up from what i payed at stub hub.

and i am wanting a barrier spot.
so bad. thats why the camping out comes in.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 4th, 2008 at 09:06pm
looks like there's gonna be alot of camping out going on haha thats good though its fun making friends in line i enjoy it makes time go faster when u got good conversations going on. now all i have to do is make sure i get my butt up at like 4am lol.
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
March 4th, 2008 at 09:51pm
jen616:
are you planning on getting there early in the morning?? cause we could get a bunch of us together and we could help each other out. form a wall of some sort as were going down the hall haha keeping others from passing lol. i say this then will get there and it will be complete chaos and all plans we made will go out the window haha.

I sound so bi-polar right now but..Okay now I think I'm just gonna line up early by myself and try to make friends while I'm waiting ._.;

When I get there to line up I just go to the front and look for where it says General Admission shouldn't it say MCR or something else? If you live in NY where are you guys comming from? I'm going from Queens.

I'm so clueless Crying or Very sad It's my first concert I'm being de-concert-virginized o_o; Befriend the weird short girl who's by herself in line please!
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 5th, 2008 at 08:14am
the entrance isn't in the front for general admission it's on the side. im coming from nj i come out of penn and just walk left and its rite there on the same side as borders. rite next to a resteraunt its a steakhouse. the sign won't say mcr it's just a general sign that applies to all concerts. its a really huge sign so just circle msg you can't miss it im sure they'll be people lined up already.
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
March 5th, 2008 at 10:06pm
Thanks so much, I wish it was May already.