Don't have an account? Create one!

05/04/2008 - Columbus, OH - Lifestyle Communities Pavillion

AuthorMessage
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
April 25th, 2008 at 08:29am
Does anyone know what this venue is like? And 5,000 people-- really?
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 25th, 2008 at 12:52pm
Holy shit, Jules, I didn't realize you will be at the Columbus show as well. This trip is turning into the INO meet and greet tour = )

It doesn't seem like anyone has been to this venue at all. It looks like it is an outside venue and I've been checking the weather for the trip and it looks like it is going to rain that day = ( But then again I'm don't always trust weather reports so far in advance.

Almost a week away!!!!!! We will be driving in from the St. Louis show so I imagine we will be balls tired but so damn giddy at the same time.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
April 25th, 2008 at 04:41pm
Hey what time are you and Whitney arriving for show #2 Mandy? I'll be getting in around 12-12:30 hopefully.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
April 25th, 2008 at 10:33pm
Hey Porcelina -- we so have to meet!

I have never been to this venue, but the seating chart looks kinda odd...
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 26th, 2008 at 02:59am
I was examining the seating charts--if you show up early enough, do you get an actual seat in sections A B and C? Or possibly a spot in the mosh pit? 'Cause I don't wanna be stuck out on the lawn like Pro Rev. I think I'll come two...maybe three hours early.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 26th, 2008 at 04:23am
Amy,I imagine it will be later than 12:30. I'm guessing around 2. We are driving from the St. Louis show to about half way so I we probably won't be getting to bed till around 4 am and we are going to need at least 5 hours of sleep. I think we will have another 4 hours to go. Yeah, between 2 and 3 I imagine. How pissed do you think people would be if you let us get in line w/ you? I mean I wouldn't want to be rude and upset people though but maybe if ya let them know we were coming. Idk, whatever, you feel comfortable w/ bb. No pressure.

Jules, yes, we most def have to meet. I will PM you my cell number that way we can coordinate.

I can't even think about the shows because I can hardly stand to be around myself I'm so excited. The seating chart is quite odd. I honestly think it is all standing.

9 days!!!
DenimAndGingham
Killjoy
DenimAndGingham
April 27th, 2008 at 04:40pm
Hi, I just joined this board and will be at this show. I know this is a fat chance but is anyone else coming from OU?
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 29th, 2008 at 01:57am
OU? Ohio University? I went to the Chillicothe branch for a few quarters.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
April 29th, 2008 at 07:38am
I am still confused by the seating chart, so there isn't a pit exactly and you might get stuck on the lawn? And I believe I read it seats 5,000?
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 30th, 2008 at 01:42am
Yes, I think 5,000 is right. And I think (could be dead wrong) that the seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. I'm coming very early, needless to say.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
April 30th, 2008 at 09:52am
I have a sad face because we are not able to come up to Columbus so say hi to the boys for us!
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 30th, 2008 at 12:36pm
Omg, why not? Could you go to a different showing? I was going to go to Cleveland, but it didn't work out, so now I'm going to Columbus. I really hope you can go to at least one of the shows.
Raiseyourglasshigh;;
Killjoy
Raiseyourglasshigh;;
April 30th, 2008 at 04:56pm
omg, I can't wait! I don't get to go early or stay late, my age holds me back from a lot, lol. But I'm still excited anyhow=)
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
May 1st, 2008 at 01:27am
Jules, I'm sad to see you won't be there. I was looking forward to meeting you irl. Half the fun of this trip is getting to meet up w/ everyone I've been talking to forever now.
BlackRoseDying
Fabulous Killjoy
BlackRoseDying
May 1st, 2008 at 08:48am
lol, im going to it. it is sort of weird seeing how it is also the day of my b-day^^
this will be my 11th MCR concert...
i am soooooo excited to see them again live. it gets better every time
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 3rd, 2008 at 01:24am
One day. Very HappyDDDDDDDD
g.hostFACER!
Jazz Hands
g.hostFACER!
May 3rd, 2008 at 09:44am
Ahhhh!
Tomorrow. Oh my gosh. I can't wait.
My sister won me tickets on the radio last week. It sure made my life a whole lot better.
I know I'm getting there hours early.. beat all y'alls trying to take my spot hehe Smile

See you there! Very Happy
Raiseyourglasshigh;;
Killjoy
Raiseyourglasshigh;;
May 3rd, 2008 at 10:07pm
Yeah, I'm leaving at 9 AM tomorrow for Columbus....can't wait....can't wait!
kingisntokay
Killjoy
kingisntokay
May 3rd, 2008 at 11:22pm
the lc pavillion is my favorite venue of all time
the shows gonna be motherfucking amazing im so pumped
im going at 4:00 to wait at the gates so i can get front row if possible
the venue is outdoor/indoor but on 5/4/08 it will be an outdoor show..
i cant wait
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 4th, 2008 at 01:18am
I'm gonna try to show up at 4:00, too, possibly earlier. I need to allow some time for parking. I assume we'll have to scout for parking garages?