Taylorrawr;;
September 4th, 2005 at 05:10am
i'mnotokayipromise:
i have the full coversation
here
Frank: "Has Goldfinger ever seen any mooses?"
Mikey: "That isn't the plural of moose. It's moosi."
Gerard: "Fuck off, it's meese."
Frank: "Has Goldfinger ever seen a flock of meese advancing on him? It's a terrifying sight. They aren't small creatures. You would just run off like a girl or a boy. What does running like a girl mean anyway?"
Mikey: I've seen one. I'd run like a girl for sure. They're massive. If you run over one you're fucked. They come in through your windscreen kicking." - just like in Long Kiss Goodnight! But I think it was a reindeer. Same diff.
Bob: "People think that moose are really gentle and goofy but they aren't; they're fucking animals." - haha...I don't get it.

haha i love that quote
i can't belive three men in their twentie don't know the plural of moose!!! lol
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
September 4th, 2005 at 11:51am
on fuse daily download when they are doing that taste test

"it taste like someone stole my wallet"- Gerard
XD
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 4th, 2005 at 11:53am
Cute Without the E:
"I love Porta Potty's...." -Gerard Way

Ewww... Gerard! *shudders*
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 4th, 2005 at 12:18pm
serene_dream:
on fuse daily download when they are doing that taste test

"it taste like someone stole my wallet"- Gerard
XD

lmao
amidark
Jazz Hands
amidark
September 4th, 2005 at 12:25pm
"If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about."

its on this website and its pretty deep i tink
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 4th, 2005 at 12:29pm
amidark:
"If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about."

agreed
We Die By Threes
Joining The Black Parade
We Die By Threes
September 4th, 2005 at 03:16pm
Kon-Foozed:
amidark:

agreed

I second that.
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
September 4th, 2005 at 03:45pm
Evi1LaughingManiac:
Kon-Foozed:
amidark:

agreed

I second that.

i third that.

we could keep this going for a while...
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
September 4th, 2005 at 04:17pm
"Make a cool shirt with cats!"-Bob

^Saw that on the shirt contest comerical
and fell to the floor with laughter
(I'm pretty sure thats what he says)
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 4th, 2005 at 04:19pm
wicked_insanity:
Evi1LaughingManiac:
Kon-Foozed:
amidark:

agreed

I second that.

i third that.

totally! Very Happy i fourth it
WhenBothOurCarsCollide
Killjoy
WhenBothOurCarsCollide
September 10th, 2005 at 04:29pm
Kon-Foozed:
wicked_insanity:
Evi1LaughingManiac:
Kon-Foozed:
amidark:

agreed

I second that.

i third that.

And I fifth it...Yay...
Miss Americvnt
Bleeding on the Floor
Miss Americvnt
September 11th, 2005 at 02:03pm
WhenBothOurCarsCollide:
Kon-Foozed:
wicked_insanity:
Evi1LaughingManiac:
Kon-Foozed:
amidark:

agreed

I second that.

i third that.

And I fifth it...Yay...

I sixth it! Woooo
xConspiracy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xConspiracy
September 14th, 2005 at 04:27pm
Helena_On_Holiday28:
WhenBothOurCarsCollide:
Kon-Foozed:
wicked_insanity:
Evi1LaughingManiac:
Kon-Foozed:
amidark:

agreed

I second that.

i third that.

And I fifth it...Yay...

I sixth it! Woooo

And I seventh! that whoop de do! Very Happy
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 14th, 2005 at 04:32pm
xBellaMuerte:
Helena_On_Holiday28:
WhenBothOurCarsCollide:
Kon-Foozed:
wicked_insanity:
Evi1LaughingManiac:
Kon-Foozed:
amidark:

agreed

I second that.

i third that.

And I fifth it...Yay...

I sixth it! Woooo

8th amafied!
Yuliya Missles & Toes
Really Not Okay
Yuliya Missles & Toes
September 14th, 2005 at 05:20pm
Kon-Foozed:
xBellaMuerte:
Helena_On_Holiday28:
WhenBothOurCarsCollide:
Kon-Foozed:
wicked_insanity:
Evi1LaughingManiac:
Kon-Foozed:
amidark:

agreed

I second that.

i third that.

And I fifth it...Yay...

I sixth it! Woooo

8th amafied!
^^ me whatever...quotes kick ass.
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 14th, 2005 at 06:16pm
awwwsugar:

Frankie: Eww is that a bug?
Fan 1: no I think it's a sharpie mark
Frankie: it is a bug
Fan 2: no actually it is a bug. I sorta smushed it by accident and it stayed on the picture
Frankie: That's gross*circles bug and write eww on paper*

Laughing Laughing
I'm glad I wasn't one of the fans because I think I'd die of laughter right in front of him. -in fit of laughter-
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 14th, 2005 at 06:18pm
SoBiteMe:
Kon-Foozed:
xBellaMuerte:
Helena_On_Holiday28:
WhenBothOurCarsCollide:
Kon-Foozed:
wicked_insanity:
Evi1LaughingManiac:
Kon-Foozed:
amidark:

agreed

I second that.

i third that.

And I fifth it...Yay...

I sixth it! Woooo

8th amafied!
^^ me whatever...quotes kick ass.

I tenth it.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
September 14th, 2005 at 11:17pm
I luv this thread deeply...<needs to go find that quotes page again and come back eventually>
But yeah...someone put up that Gerard quote about dying inside and rising up and when I read that the first time, I nearly cried...or did cry. It made me think of what I have to do and don't want to do. Some of the things he says about just life and living, make me wanna cry or feel sooo bad about myself...bah. Still luv 'em tho. Mikey's always good for a laugh with his random comments or fast talkin that makes you go "WTF did you just say boy?!?".
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 15th, 2005 at 03:58pm
I get ya.

Now that I've gotten really into them and listen to the meanings of their songs I analyze things way more than I usually would've.