Believe_in_me
December 10th, 2005 at 07:52pm
Gerard-"HA HA MIKEY GOT SHOT!
(making of the ghost of you)
Celebrasian
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Celebrasian
December 10th, 2005 at 10:44pm
Sexism is still alive in the rock world- we're so far behind. Like the girl bands don't get a fair chance, girl writers, girls trying to do whatever just don't get the same opportunities or treated the same way. Girls go to shows and get taken advantage of, these guys onstage are up there asking to see their tits and its a cycle that's never ending until someone with some kind of influence steps up and says, it doesn't have to be this way."

don`t give me shit on how rap is NOT degrating and how rap isn`t corrupting our youth it is. no rapper would even think those words. all they think about is how many women they can seduce. don`t make fun of "emo boys" they have a hell more morals than any rapper and are all a hell lot more respectable.
Gerard Way

isn't so great how he respects women?? one of the many reasons i admire mcr/gerard
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 11th, 2005 at 06:36am
those r awesome quotes i love them
stfu.
Salute You in Your Grave
stfu.
December 11th, 2005 at 09:54am
xNoises.N.Kissesx:
--the making of"ghost of u---

(i dont know if this is right but im just remembering it)

*Mikey and Bob walk over to camera man*

Bob:hey can i hold that while u interview mikey?(he's talking about the big microphone thingy)
Bob:Mikey how are u feeling?
Mikey:I'm feeling pretty damn good.
*Bob his Mikey w/microphone*
Bob:hey this is fun
Mikey:yeah i'm sure,if ur hitting me w/it.

i know it kinda sucked but hey i was remembering it ....but its still kinda funnny.

Yeah that was on D'Fused
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 12th, 2005 at 02:06pm
wats d'fused?
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
December 12th, 2005 at 10:16pm
it's a show on a netwark called FUSE netwark...not a lot of people have it...only one of my friends do...
girlfriend in a coma
Motor Baby
girlfriend in a coma
December 12th, 2005 at 10:48pm
geards quote about the devil getting ladned with a shitty job and how he must be bored as hell .. hilarious
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
December 17th, 2005 at 12:58pm
"He's the kind of friend who would help you bury the body" Gerard on Frank...
I was near tears laughing reading that.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 17th, 2005 at 09:17pm
lmao oh my i can see frank being that type of friend
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
December 18th, 2005 at 01:31am
i just saw this one on the making of helena

Gerard: Marc Webb is the best. We love Marc and he makes awsome videos--
Frank: he's a good kisser too.
Gerard: -big smile- yes, a VERY good kisser.
Frank: -makes kissy face-
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 18th, 2005 at 06:39am
lmao i remember that
JackandSally77
Killjoy
JackandSally77
December 19th, 2005 at 11:16am
"Nobody's in the middle with us. Its either 'I love them' or 'I want to kill them'. People love us and believe in us or they want to see us destroyed. And I love that." -Gerard Way (recent issue of AP)
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 19th, 2005 at 12:09pm
bhehehehe i have that magazine the article made me laugh my ass off especially the whole light sabre thing LOL gerard's a smart guy he had great answers
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
December 22nd, 2005 at 02:34am
twizted_fate:
bhehehehe i have that magazine the article made me laugh my ass off especially the whole light sabre thing LOL gerard's a smart guy he had great answers

Totally agree. I got angry b/c I was tryin to read it before my group and than before my quick threapy session afterwards adn they kept bothering me!!! I yelled at them to shut up so I could read...he he he
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 22nd, 2005 at 01:48pm
lol my friends kepot talking to me too while i was reading it it was getting annoying
x_x
Killjoy
x_x
December 22nd, 2005 at 04:54pm
"When we first started out I had a really big issue and a lot of my loved ones had a really big issue with the fact that I was totally in pain up there and there was a time when I tried to hurt myself off stage, but I got over that. Like, you should never want to hurt yourself. You should love yourself. Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person and I think that that is going to be a lot of what the next record is about, not to plug it or anything. Like, it's going to talk about dying and coming back to become what you totally want to become. We are all becoming what we want to become." Gerard

This quote means alot to me
he's so inspiring, so honest thats
what I love about him and that
is what makes him My hero
MelancholyMurdress
Fabulous Killjoy
MelancholyMurdress
December 22nd, 2005 at 04:58pm
JackandSally77:
"Nobody's in the middle with us. Its either 'I love them' or 'I want to kill them'. People love us and believe in us or they want to see us destroyed. And I love that." -Gerard Way (recent issue of AP)

I just got that issue of AP for Christmas from a friend Yes 'tis a good issue.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 22nd, 2005 at 05:55pm
x_x:
"When we first started out I had a really big issue and a lot of my loved ones had a really big issue with the fact that I was totally in pain up there and there was a time when I tried to hurt myself off stage, but I got over that. Like, you should never want to hurt yourself. You should love yourself. Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person and I think that that is going to be a lot of what the next record is about, not to plug it or anything. Like, it's going to talk about dying and coming back to become what you totally want to become. We are all becoming what we want to become." Gerard

This quote means alot to me
he's so inspiring, so honest thats
what I love about him and that
is what makes him My hero

He is inspirational i love this quote so much it means alot to me too
st*jimmy
Killjoy
st*jimmy
December 22nd, 2005 at 08:13pm
if for one second u think ur better than a 16 yr old gurl in a greenday t shirt, u r sorely mistaken. remember the first time u went to a shhow, u saw ur fave band, u wore their shirt and sang every song. u didn't know about scene politics, haircuts, or wut was cool. all u knew was that this music made u feel different from anyone u shared a locker with. that is what music is about. Punk

o yea
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
December 22nd, 2005 at 10:48pm
This was ALSO from the t-shirt making contest on FUSE (Daily Download)

Steven(vj): yes, we have a suprise for you (talking to contest winner)...especially Frankie Wink
Frank: -unbottons shirt- (no, he ISNT stripping.)
Steven: -makes stripper music-
Frank: -takes off shirt to reveal another shirt...the winning shirt)- Very Happy
audience: -claps-
Frank: -begins to take off shirt (NOT stripping)-
Ray: WOO! KEEP GOING, BABY!
Gerard: -is laughing- YEAA!! GO!
Ray and Gerard: -chanting- GO! GO! GO! GO!
Frank: -takes off shirt to reveal ANOTHER shirt...how many goddamn shirts is he wearing?!)-
Steven: KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON! WHAT KIND OF A SHOW DO YOU THINK THIS IS?!
everyone: -is laughing-
Frank: -gives shirt to winner- yea, i sweated (is that even a word?) SO much in that Very Happy -flicks lint at winner-

AND ANOTHER ONE FROM DAILY DOWNLOAD! (before helena came out...)
Marienella(vj): so i hear your making a video for helena?
My Chemical Romance: mmmhmmm
Dylan(vj): whats it about?
Mikey: its about Gerard and I's grandmother who passed away
Gerard: AND has choreographed dancing!
Marienella: nice!
Frank: i just noticed today that i couldnt say choreograph..
Dylan and Marienella: ...but you just did...
Frank: well, yea...thats cause i practiced for TV!

haha i found that SO funny cause he looked so proud that he could say choreograph...i cant even say choreagraph...he's got REAL talent