Don't have an account? Create one!

Favorite MCR Quotes

AuthorMessage
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
May 17th, 2008 at 12:59pm
Just Steph...:
Does anyone have a link to the nme.com interview with Gerard?
One I can download
Or does anyone know how to download off of youtube or something?

i convert them from this website

http://www.vconversion.com/

Wink

another quote is in my sig! mikey way.... In Love
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
May 18th, 2008 at 01:31pm
myxchemicalxparade:
Just Steph...:
One I can download

Wink

Thanks =]
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
May 18th, 2008 at 04:47pm
Just Steph...:
myxchemicalxparade:
Just Steph...:
One I can download

Wink

Thanks =]

I use this website to convert:
http://www.vidtomp3.com/

As for my personal favorite quote..."Any time you reinvent yourself, you're going to dig up demons."-Frank
xXrevengeXx
Killjoy
xXrevengeXx
May 18th, 2008 at 05:36pm
It tastes like somebody stole my wallet. Ya know?- Gee

Your going to come across a lot of shitty bands, and a lot of shitty people. And if anyone of those people call you names because of what you look like, or because they don't accept you for who you are. I want you to look right at that motherf****r, stick up your middle finger, and scream F**K YOU!- Gee

Are You On Our Side And You Want To Be Diffrent Or Are You On That Side And You Want To Throw A Football At My Head?- Gee

I've seen one.I'd run like a girl for sure.They're massive. If you run over one you're fucked. They come in through your windscreen kicking.- Mikey

Stop make us having sex with each other in your fan fiction.- Ray

I get some steak and vinegar and some other shit. I could tell you but I'd have to kill you. Shit, I don't know. I can really cook good if I've got a book in front of me." (how Bob cooks steak)- Bob

Something is vibrating! - Frank

Alright! .. I know something you dont! *then he pauses* and that is .... I'm not wearing any underwear ** Girls scream like fucking crazy** and we are going to get sexy for a minute ... oooooooooh ... let me see you clap ur hands!- Gee

Why do I get the feeling that everyone in here..wants to fuck me?- Gee
Reason.To.Believe
Joining The Black Parade
Reason.To.Believe
May 18th, 2008 at 05:42pm
the one about the first time gerard wore make up

i can't be assed finding it
will look it up later

also the one about going to school in drags awesome
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 18th, 2008 at 07:03pm
My favorite Gerard quote of all time ...

"Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person ..." ~Gerard Way

I also love these quotes ...

"Hey girls, you're beautiful. Don't look at those stupid magazines with sticklike models. Eat healthy and excersize. That's all. Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough, you are too good. Love your family with all your heart and listen to it. You are gorgeous, whether you're a size 3 or a size 14. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, as long as you're a good person, as long as you respect others. I know it's been told a hundred times before, but it's true. Hey girls, you are beautiful." ~Gerard Way

"Making a record is a lot like surgery without an anesthetic. You first have to cut yourself up the middle. Then you have to rip out every single organ, every single part and lay them on a table. You then need to examine the parts, and the reality of the situation hits you. You find yourself saying things like "I didn't know that part was so ugly" or "I better get a professional opinion about that." You go to bed hollow and then back into the operating room the next day ... facing every fear, every disgusting thing you hate about yourself. Then you pop it all back in, sew yourself shut and perform ... you perform like your life depended on it - and in those perfect moments you find beauty you never knew existed. You find yourself and your friends all over again, you find something to fight for, something to love. Something to show the world." ~Gerard Way

"...you have the power to make a difference if you have the guts to try." ~Gerard Way

And as for funny quotes ... these are my fav ...

"I'm sick of seeing my face. But I'm allowed to be sick of seeing my face, because it's MY fucking face!" ~Gerard Way

"I'm not psycho ... I just like psychotic things." ~Gerard Way

Ray - "What is a large group of moose? Mooses?"
Mikey - "No way! It's Meesi."
Gerard - "Fuck off! It's Meese!"

"One by one, penguins are stealing my sanity…" ~Bob Bryar

Interviewer: "How do you feel about turning thirty this year?"
Gerard: "I'm actually excited about it. I'll tell you why. I always see getting older as, like, learning. Thirty's not old... Thirty's like when you're twenty."
Frank: "Yeah. For trees."
Gerard: "...for trees."

Very Happy
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
May 20th, 2008 at 12:21pm
gerard: its cool to be bitched at, it make me feel human

not exactly what he says.... i forget ...
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
May 21st, 2008 at 02:44am
Gerard: "I just got so EMO i fell apart"
Steven: "You got that sad?"
Gerard: "That sad..."
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
May 21st, 2008 at 11:54am
gee: this shits easy peasy pumpkin peazy pie motherfuck!

cant beat that one! xD
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
May 21st, 2008 at 07:25pm
" when you doubt yourself you'll end up creating something better" _Ray Toro_
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
May 22nd, 2008 at 03:53am
well, an all-time classic for me would be
"Nothing Is Worth Hurting Yourself Over"

also, "A surprise party? for me? u shouldn't have" (more like the way he said it which was real cute)

and the whole thing that ends with "Fuck The Daily Mail!" haha. sorry that im too lazy to type the complete rant out

oh, & frank's joke when he was asked what 3 things they'd bring to a desert island, & he replies "an inflatable palm tree" wtf
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
May 25th, 2008 at 12:11pm
gerard:

"i was wondering what he was doing over there, and then when he kicked me in the balls i was like, what did i do?"
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
May 25th, 2008 at 12:59pm
[[ the quote in my siggy right now ]]
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
May 25th, 2008 at 12:59pm
double post Oops
ilessthan3you
Killjoy
ilessthan3you
May 27th, 2008 at 05:39pm
Gerard - Thank you for my coat! (Hellooch, Curitiba 2/17/08 Wearing a Brazil's flag)
Gerard - You see, this is going to be our last tour tour for a while. Cuz we need to write you a new album! Filled with cowboy songs, because I know you motherfuckers are into that sorta shit. (Congress Theather, Chicago Illinois 4/18/0Cool
Gerard - Oh you see good sir, I don't need that shoe, for I already have two, right here. (Congress Theather, Chicago Illinois 4/18/08
(After a fan threw a shoe on stage))

Frank - So many kids have come up and told us that there are things in their (lives) that have been destroyed and from our thirty-five minute set they have figured some things out. If we can do that to one kid a night, we're done.
Frank - Emo always meant emotional. Any kind of art or music should be emotional. If its not, than it's pretty much just a jingle selling bleach or pizza
Frank - Gerard....Well, he's just himself. We talk....We cry....And he's still Gerard Way.

Mikey - Well, what happened is there was the 80's steroids boom, and, uh... so, now, "mysteriously," wrestlers are dying in their sleep in hotel rooms... of heart failure... I don't think it's connected.
Mikey - I found a 20 dollar bill once. (When asked if he had ever gotten 'lucky' on a beach before.)

i wish i had the time to put some more down, becos i no loads of there less heard ones.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
May 27th, 2008 at 06:39pm
i dont remember it exactly.
but it was an interview my friend and i found Razz

interviewer: "so, gerard, someone here wants to know 'do you sleep naked?'"
gerard: "umm."
frank: *cuts gerard off* "yes! he does sleep naked. at least, he had to the night i slept with him!"
gerard: *blushes*

i was on the floor laughing so hard! lol.
Very Happy
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
May 27th, 2008 at 06:42pm
Tell.Me.Im.An.Angel:

Mikey - Well, what happened is there was the 80's steroids boom, and, uh... so, now, "mysteriously," wrestlers are dying in their sleep in hotel rooms... of heart failure... I don't think it's connected.

was that from their interview in sydney on triple m? i swear it was... lol. ive even got the podcast of it! Very Happy
*goes to listen*

speaking of that, i have another good one from frank.
he was talking bout australia and his hate for spiders. and he goes
"the other day, i walked out of the venue and there was this spider... as big as that tv!! yer, it was a 42 inch full screen colour spider!"

LOL!
ilessthan3you
Killjoy
ilessthan3you
May 28th, 2008 at 06:56am
I got some cool Bob ones aswell!!!!

"You know what? Eff it, I'm gonna go with superman then. 'Cause he made me feel shitty about superman." (Talking about his least favourite superhero.)

"Maybe the hulk. Because he's green. I changed it...take that back. The Hulk...because he'll kill you." (Talking about their favorite Superhero)

"Gerard wears blue underwear." (Fuse interview)

"Call me Steve." (After being called Tom in an Australian radio interwiev)

Bob - "In downtime I practice my solo project. It's all songs about Gerard. *sings* Oh Gerard..."
Frank: "It's called 'Gerardolopoly'"
Bob: *sings* "Gerard...Oh Gerard, you make my heart burn..." (Making the Video: Welcome to the Black Parade)

Bob: "Hey, dude, I figured out what's up with the camera."
Ray: "What?"
Bob: "It's Brian Schechter's sneaky way of spying on us." (Life on the Murder Scene)

Ray Toro: "I'm a medic, but I can't swim!"
Bob Bryar: "I will save him."
(on the making of The Ghost Of You video)

"That’s for me, it’s our friendship ring!" (When an MTV2 interviewer asked about the engagment ring on Gerard's finger)

Revenge is sort of like a band theme, these are my drums, this says revenge, this is a gun, a swirl of guns. (On making 'Helena')
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
May 29th, 2008 at 10:58am
"Everybody thinks I'm a shitty little fuck. And apparently they're right!"
- Frank Iero.
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
May 30th, 2008 at 03:03am
Gerard (in Prison): I hope you know this is going down on your permanent recooooord!
Gerard (also in Prison): Have you guys seen my kung-fu lately cause it has gotten totally...AWESOME!