Don't have an account? Create one!

Favorite MCR Quotes

AuthorMessage
Heroes.
Fabulous Killjoy
Heroes.
May 31st, 2008 at 03:33am
i'mnotokayipromise:
Be Yourself, Don't take anyone's shit and never let them take you alive..."--Gerard Way
That, plus "Better stay on that side of the street, muthafucka. I'll knock you out." Not really a direct quote from MCR themselves, but still funny.
my?mindless?romance?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
my?mindless?romance?
May 31st, 2008 at 09:10pm
i went to a concert in philadelphia on may 7th and gerard was talking about 2 girls in the audience and he was like "theyre so adorable... hell, IM adorable..."
Xfamousxlastxwords
Killjoy
Xfamousxlastxwords
June 1st, 2008 at 09:06am
gerard-saved-my-life:
i went to a concert in philadelphia on may 7th and gerard was talking about 2 girls in the audience and he was like "theyre so adorable... hell, IM adorable..."

OMG I WENT THER 2... oh w8 ik u.. HI.
xXxJUDYxXx
Killjoy
xXxJUDYxXx
June 1st, 2008 at 10:07am
"This band is metal in that we have a lot of metal in our instruments, and there's quite a lot of metal on my belt buckle as well."
A quote from me:
Fuck the Daily Mail!
They wouldn't know the difference between 'suicide cult band' and 'band that is anti-suicide, anti-violence, and anti-agression'
That pissed me off.....
Stand!I'mStillHere
Awake and Unafraid
Stand!I'mStillHere
June 2nd, 2008 at 11:41pm
There's so many i love. here's a few

"Usually, when we're playing, me and Gerard can look at each other and no matter what's going on, I can pull back to it and go for it". Frankie

"Fuck off. Seriously, if you like us, that's great, if you don't, more power to you. We're not forcing you to listen to anything we do." Ray

"There's absolutely a movement of a return to rock. Sometimes the good guys win. Kids are sick of the fucking pop and sick of being lied to. Everyone wants something real, something that was created to invoke a positive feeling." Mikey
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
June 3rd, 2008 at 02:30am
SisterOfTheRose:
Gerard (in Prison)Have you guys seen my kung-fu lately cause it has gotten totally...AWESOME!

omg i love that too! Very Happy i always thought it shd be part of the actual recorded song. just coz it sounds awesome.
Stand!I'mStillHere
Awake and Unafraid
Stand!I'mStillHere
June 6th, 2008 at 11:56pm
"Mikey will be broke at the age of thirty, but have every DVD, comic book, and video game known to man. Gerard, this is probably widely known, but I will assure you, Gerard is as close to genius as you could possibly get." Frankie

interviewer: If you guys were stranded on a desert island, with no food and nothing to eat, which one of the band members would you eat to survive?

Frankie: Wow. O man. It definitely wouldn’t be Mikey, because he’s got nothing. I don’t know. I wouldn’t eat Gerard or Bob because they are just great company, and I wouldn’t eat Toro because he’d probably be the one to figure out a way off the island. So I’d probably have to eat my own leg.
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
June 7th, 2008 at 12:54pm
Frank said this when we met him in Kansas City

Fan: what's your favorite color?
Frank: I dont know, I think its more the absence of color that appeals to me
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
June 7th, 2008 at 02:40pm
Stand!I'mStillHere:

interviewer: If you guys were stranded on a desert island, with no food and nothing to eat, which one of the band members would you eat to survive?

Frankie: Wow. O man. It definitely wouldn't’t be Mikey, because he’s got nothing. I don’t know. I wouldn't’t eat Gerard or Bob because they are just great company, and I wouldn't’t eat Toro because he’d probably be the one to figure out a way off the island. So I’d probably have to eat my own leg.

lmfao
Hadn't heard that one yet. Wow - leave it to Frankie to analyze the entire situation, lol
And I agree; Toro would probably be the one to find the solution to their predicament.
Poor Mikey! Not his fault he's skinny as a rail ... lol
I love that quote. That owns Very Happy
Stand!I'mStillHere
Awake and Unafraid
Stand!I'mStillHere
June 8th, 2008 at 01:42am
Frankie: "We used to soak ourselves in fake blood and then we would wake up wet the next day still. We'd be all sticky, me and Gerard would wake up stuck to each other."

Ray:"If you choose to live your life the wrong way, death can come for you at anytime, and sometimes you won't have 60 or 70 years to change the way you've been living...while you're on this earth you have to make the best of what you have."

Gerard: "Frank is extremely passionate, headstrong, kind of rebellious individual but extremely loyal and honest, the kinds of guy that would do anything for his friends. He's the guy that would help you bury the body."
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
June 8th, 2008 at 03:21am
^ lmfao @ the first one.
Where'd you get the Ray quote from? In Love

I love a little something Gerard said at the NZ show:
"10 dollars for a handjob, 20 dollars for a blowjob,
I'll give you whatever the fuck you want for some cocaine!"

I thought it was hillarious.
Oh, so was:
"I'm not cool, you're not cool, no one on this stage is fucking cool, and that’s exactly the way we like it!"
Stand!I'mStillHere
Awake and Unafraid
Stand!I'mStillHere
June 8th, 2008 at 07:18pm
^^Ray's quote was from their interview for MTV "Night At The Opera"

Frankie: Ray Toro... is... the dad. He's everybody's dad. He's very concerned with how people are doing and that you are safe and happy and playing to the best of your ability and he's the band dad. So he holds everything together. I think, him and Bob are like the mom and dad. The backbones. I guess, me, Mikey and Gerard are the kids. Yeah, that is about right."

Gerard: "The most memorable experience of Helena is that carrying that coffin in the rain for about 3 hours. I gotta admit I was a bit of a wuss about it. I had a fit, I had a little fit for like 2 minutes but it only lasted 2 seconds because Bob was like 'Gerard shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up, you're embarassing all of us'. So then I just stood [there]."
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
June 17th, 2008 at 08:52am
I can't remember this one exactly but I'll give it my best shot.

Interviewer: What three things would you bring to a dessert island.
Mikey (after two other things have been said by the rest of the band): A conch shell.
Gerard: They'd have those there!!! Yeah, Mikey'd just bring a conch shell and some coconuts.
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
June 17th, 2008 at 02:16pm
gee: you're still uncool, and your never going to be cool, so stop trying
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
June 28th, 2008 at 10:52am
I like this one just for the fact that Bob sounds like he's being motherly and Mikey's being a huffy teenager (and they're being completely serious) Very Happy
Bob: Mikey Way!
Mikey: What!?
Bob: Put it away (Mikey's laptop)
Mikey: Why!?
Bob: Cause we're going to a hotel!
Stand!I'mStillHere
Awake and Unafraid
Stand!I'mStillHere
June 28th, 2008 at 11:48am
Gerard: "You probably came with your best friend, or one of your best friends, you to turn to that motherfucker, you grab 'em by the throat and you say, 'You're my best fucking friend, and I would die for you!'"

Frankie: "I don't sign boobs. No. No boobs. I'm anti-boobs."

Justine(interviewer):If you could really be any supernatural creature, what would you be?

Frankie:I'd be an honest politician.

Skratch(interviewer):If you killed someone, where would you hide the body? Do you think you'd get away with it?

Frankie:I would hide the body in a voting booth. Apparently, intelligent people haven't stepped foot in those things for years.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
July 1st, 2008 at 04:38am
It's not so much a quote, but it's on the back of the shirt that Gerard designed for the 'Whatever It Takes' shirt.

"Never surrender."

Simple, but oh so powerful Very Happy
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
July 1st, 2008 at 07:26pm
"Would we have our ties out if we were loosened up?"

~Gerard Way
Making of The Ghost Of You Video
From Life On The Murder Scene
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 1st, 2008 at 10:12pm
"Be yourself, and never let them take you alive" - G. Way
"I dont know what time it is, I dont know what day it is, I don't know where I am...All I know is its St. Patricks Day." - G. Way
"Yeahhh I wanna play all nightttt" - M. Way
"We were birth Control" - R. Toro
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
July 2nd, 2008 at 01:08am
Ray: Did you see that?! I just put my hand in a cupcake!!
Gerard: I'm like a... jacket slut.
Frank: I would date Gerard.
I know I have more but I can't think of them...