Don't have an account? Create one!

letter / message to someone

AuthorMessage
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 6th, 2009 at 07:54am
Dear me,
you can do it! =D (Feeling stupid in the inside xD)
-
Dear JM,
Damn... where are you? xD lol... Everytime I come online here, I try and find you =P I miss you a lot twin-ie ^^
-
Dear Bro,
Nobody likes Herman Li but you! xD
-
Dear Omi,
You have got to be the best cosplayer ever! =D My idol! xD lol...
-
Dear Zexon,
What's up with ya' lately? =D
-
Dear Sharyl,
Feeling better? O.o

~Suzanne.
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
April 6th, 2009 at 08:29am
Dear ate Suzanne,

Awww... you're Crying Wolf pala! I missed you alot too! I miss our PMs.. Cry hug Wahhh... I haven't been seeing you online... Cry and i hope we could text each other again too! it's been a long time... i really miss you too Twin-ie ^_^... Hope you're doing great hug hug
---
Dear ate Aliana,

oh... you haven't been online too. I miss you! hope you're doing fine there with Daddy Danico (: hug
---
Dear Cindy,

Hahabulin kita, pramis! Papasukin ko talaga MakSci! Kita tayu next time! I miss your JB craziness.. O_o

---JM
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 6th, 2009 at 10:05am
Dear JM,
Oo nga eh xD haha... Palit ulit ako ng username =P lol, yung cellphone number mo ba yun parin?

~Suzanne ^^
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
April 6th, 2009 at 10:11am
dear ate Suzanne,

yeah. pareho pa rin. xD I just leave it off sometimes. text msgs from smart keep coming in and i get irritated. rolling on floor haha, yung number mo, the same pa rin? ((:
-JM
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 6th, 2009 at 06:55pm
JM,
Yah... Parehas parin =P lol... text-text tayo soon ha, wala pa akong load eh D: haha... Hindi makaload yung mom ko T_T ewan ko kung kailan.. musta summer vacation mo?
~Suzanne
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
April 6th, 2009 at 07:44pm
dear me,

stop being such a morbid f-cker

me
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
April 7th, 2009 at 03:46am
my sweet mistake:
dear me,

stop being such a morbid f-cker

me
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
April 7th, 2009 at 05:57am
Dear ate Suzanne,

sure text-text tayu ulit! Tehe as soon as i get some load. xD my summer's boring... nagbabasa ako ng manga ng saiyuki gaiden then di ko pa matapos kasi incomplete sa mga manga sites... and i keep reading other stuff tapos boring naman... xDD and gusto ko na ng out of town trip kaya lang walang pera... I want to go to Baguio to see you! Cry hug haha... you? how's vacation? xDDD

---JM (Twin-ie ^_^)
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
April 8th, 2009 at 06:38am

Damon Albarn and Graham Cohox,

I love you guys from the moment I saw you for the first time xD Next obsession = Blur? Who knows, I might love you like how I Love Radiohead.

xo, Pau.
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
April 8th, 2009 at 11:46am
dear self,
please stop being a coward.
you know it's just a game :[
-myself
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
April 9th, 2009 at 10:42am
Dear Gerard Way,

Happy Birthday Gerard Way. :) Although alam kong 'di mo mababasa, and alam kong may chance talaga na mababasa mo greeting ko 'pag ginawa ko 'to sa Twitter kaso... as usual, TINATAMAD AKO, and to think, hundreds of fans na ang bumabati sa 'yo since April 09 ng Aussie so my greeting wouldn't matter na rin.

Awww. Ang pathetic ko tuloy hahaha. Pero well, for a person who is longing to let someone know how much they mean to her, this is normal. Kaasar nga lang kasi syempre, sikat ka. And I'll always be just another fan.

Pero seriously, if I'll be given a chance to tell you something, damn... I'll be the happiest person on Earth. :)

You got me through a lot. Lalo na sa HS years ko. Maygad. Tuwing puro negatives naffeel ko, I turn to your music and I just feel... better. And it got me through more than 2 whole years of anxiety and long-termed melancholy.

And how could I forget. January 25, 2008. It was the happiest day of my life. No exaggerations. It was. I saw you. And you gave me a chance to be with my bestfriend even for just one night (kung ikaw ang bestfriend ko at alam mong ikaw 'yun, wag kang tatawa! HAHAHAHA. :D) And it meant a lot.

I have never loved any artist or band or whatever as much as I have loved you.
Okay, maybe naobsess na din ako sa ibang band as much as I have obsessed over your band. Pero loved them as much as I have loved you?! Freak no. And it will never happen.
HS life ko ang pinakamagulo, and your music helped me through it. HS life ko din ang naging pinakamasaya, and part nun kasi you helped me realize a lot of things.

I wish you and the band would come back soon, Gee. Tagal ko nang 'di nakikinig sa songs niyo not because sawa na ako, pero gusto ko pag balik niyo excited ulit ako. HAHA.
And daaaaamn 32 ka na!!!! SHIT. tanda mo na hahaha. pero you're still beautiful inside and out. and you'll always be. Kahit maging 40, 50 y/o ka pa, I'll always love the true, talented, lovely you. :)

And your music... the highlight... the reason why I loved you (believe me, 'di kita nagustuhan because of your looks... no offense, your looks actually came as a BONUS ;D), syempre they meant a lot. They were so true, sweet, tragic yet real, and napakameaningful. And no other song had touched and changed me as much as each of your songs had.

Kaya ang MCR ay 'di lang basta basta MCR. It's... well... someday, in years to come, baka makalimutan ko kayo every once in a while but if in my conversations in the future nabanggit kayo, I'll be proud to say I loved your band, a lot. Weeee. This blog entry is pathetic but who knows, pag nakita ko ulit kayo, ittranslate ko na lang 'to and wolaaaa... may letter na ako sa 'yo. Smile)))

OOH. my iTunes shuffled to your song. My day is now complete. HAHA. I miss you.
Gee, number one ka pa din sa obsessions ko hahaha joke, number one ka pa din sa artists na minahal ko. Nakatambak man ang 4 na albums niyo sa cabinet ko, iyon ay dahil inaalagaan ko 'yun.

pero badtrip nga lang kasi nawala 'yung journal na sinulat ko after nung concert nyu. andun lahat ng nangyari eh. i still remember i saw it a couple of days ago. 'di ko na alam kung san ko tinago (or kung natago ko pa), baka natapon na. :'c

but yeah. 32 ka na! feeling ko 31 ka pa lang because I still remember the time you said, "Thirty is the new twenty." And Frank said, "Yeah... for trees."
XD It seemed only last year. :O But it's been 2 years since.
Time does fly so fast.
Oh, and it's been more than a year since I saw you live.
I would never forget that. I don't think such an experience could be relived just as good as it was the first time.

And one of the things I'm most thankful of...

baka 'di ko siya naging kaclose and baka 'di siya naging ganito kaspecial sa akin kung hindi dahil sa inyo.

Happy 32nd Birthday Gerard Way! :D

-- me. :)
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 11th, 2009 at 07:35am
Dear JM,
My vacation is going just great! ^^ I have taken up new hobbies lately xD and I returned to my old ones as well, I just love drawing (real people) these days but its hard D: haha, and I can't stop looking at cosplayers... Ang gaganda nila lalo na si Omi Gibson! xD Idol ko!!! Wahaha, gusto ko icosplay yung facecamo ni Raiden sa Metal Gear Solid 4 eh, may tutorial si Omi-san kaya lang Japanese O.o buti nalang nagaaral ako xD haha, may gamit rin pala xD lol...

Yey! Saiyuki parin! xD lol... parang ang boring kung bakasyon pero kung pasukan ayaw natin ngay xD anu kaya yun... Uy JM, kung pupunta ka Baguio sabihin mo ha! xD haha... Ingats! ^^

~Suzanne [twin-ie :hug]
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
April 11th, 2009 at 11:40am
Dear ate Suzanne,

Woah. Drawing real peolple? That's hard. xD i tried to draw Gerard before... i kinda suck. Smile) and wow, cosplaying... si Omi Gibson? Haha, kamag-anak ba nya si Mel Gibson? (stupid question) rolling on floor joke lang... i love to watch cosplays but i only see them during Hero TV Conventions... are there many anime conventions in Baguio? O.o wow
at gusto ko nang pumasok sa school na parang ayaw ko naman.... boring talaga ng bakasyon! Smile) haha...
and sure i'll tell you if i can come to baguio! i'd love to see you! hug and oh, tell me if you'll come here to metro manila, twin-ie! i wanna see you! hug hug

--- JM (twin-ie hug )
Liek teh lulz!
Salute You in Your Grave
Liek teh lulz!
April 12th, 2009 at 10:47am
Dear Sasori-sama (lol),

Things are getting better now :]

It's cool. Hahaha. Well, I just hope that you won't push yourself away from us, I mean to John and the others. Basing on your comments...I think I'm the only one you're trusting now in the forums. Don't be like that. Deidara used to be your best budd...so why??? Just because of that simple joke? Geez, don't be such an asshole.

He's a good guy, I know he understands you...and I think he really didn't mind that shit at all. So why worry?

And Frances...he did apologize, right? And I think he's loving his fling with Deidara. Roflmao. And, don't be a homophobe...or I'll eat your spleen! XD
Nah, I'm sure he's just joking the whole time. You know him, he's a happy dude. Hahahaha

Well...that's all I can say for now...stop outcasting yourself from us. CHANGE is constant my dear friend. (Lols, anong connection?)

- me
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
April 12th, 2009 at 11:40am
dear me,

do something!

me
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
April 12th, 2009 at 12:23pm
dear babes,
I MISS YOU ALL.
it's been too long. :[
i won't elaborate for now.
-jg
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 14th, 2009 at 07:37am
Dear JM,
yun nga rin akala ko nung una eh xD Anu bang connection ni Omi-san kay Mel Gibson?! O.o lol... nakakatawa kaya, nakalagay sa Cosplay profile niya favorite actor niya si Mel Gibson xD haha, weird... Walang kaconvension-convension dito T_T nakakabwisit kaya, lol, minsan lang sa SM may mga Japanese program na nagpapasikat ng cosplay kaya lang mga cosplayers eh mga Japanese rin lang, haha... Oo ^^ sige, sabihin ko sayo pag andiyan ako Manila, problema nga lang kung busy ang parents ko, haha... baka di ako payagan T_T

~Suzanne (twin-ie)
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
April 14th, 2009 at 09:04am
Dear ate Suzanne,

O.o lol yun pala eh... gusto lang ni Omi Gibson si Mel Gibson ((: and woah, japanese program? ayus ah.. japanese pati mga cosplayers... japanese people really look like anime guys O.o and ok... i hope you can really come... i'll wait for you... or maybe i'll try my parents to take me to you! just so i can see you... having all the time for the world is fine (: wahh... just need money xD

---JM (twin-ie)
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 15th, 2009 at 02:53am
Dear JM,

haha, oo nga eh xD ang weird ng pangalan niya pero maganda yung mga cosplays niya xD lol... Siya lang yung idol cosplayer ko eh, ayoko yung Philippine cosplay queen >.< si Alodia Gosiengfiao... kilala mo? Nakita mo na cosplays niya? Naaasar lang ako sa kanya kasi Philippine Cosplay queen pero di naman siya Filipina... haha... At sige ^^ try ko lang tanungin parents ko kung pwede ako, haha.. bababa kami 2 beses raw O.o pero di ko alam kung kelan >.< Magrereview kasi yung kuya ko eh kailangan niyang maghanap ng dorm kaya sasamahan namin siya.

~Suzanne [twin-ie :hug]
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
April 15th, 2009 at 09:48am
Dear ate Suzanne,

Alodia Gosiengfiao? xD di ko sya kilala... matagal na kong di nanonood ng cosplay... like, 4 yrs ago? O.o kaya di ko na kilala sya...at di ko rin nakita mga cosplays nya.. :/
at oh, 2 beses kang bababa sa Maynila? ugh... ibig sabihin pupunta ka ng 2 beses? Very Happy wieee... tell me if i'm wrong.. xD pero kahit di mo alam kung kailan.. i'll wait for you... hug and gahh, i'll try to go to Baguio and see you when the time comes! and oh yeah, tell your bro i say good luck xD and good luck din to you for next year of school hug

~JM (twin-ie hug )