Don't have an account? Create one!

letter / message to someone

AuthorMessage
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 15th, 2009 at 06:42pm
Dear JM,

Aww, thanks JM ^^ And yeah, haha, malamang baka dalawang beses raw kami pupunta Manila, lol... Pagnakaready na ata yung mga adresses ng kuya ko... baka punta na kami para tignan yung mga dorms, lol...

Gusto mo makita yung cosplays ni Alodia? ITO siya, ahaha, parang di naman siya Filipina =P tapos "Gosiengfiao" apilyedo niya eh xD parang Taiwanese o Singaporian, lol...
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
April 16th, 2009 at 06:15am
Dear ate Suzanne,

woah. Alodia cosplayed LILY? i looked at the pics... the one she was wearing a blonde wig and white dress... xD wow... she's really... pretty. Shocked sa tingin ko she's kinda western + asian... don't ya think? xD

and oh yeah... sabi ni lola magbabakasyon daw kami... i don't know yet when... she said Disney Land? O.o i can't believe that. maybe i could ask her to take me to Baguio. woah. ate Suzanne! hug

---love, love, JM ^_^
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 16th, 2009 at 06:34am
Dear JM,

Maganda nga si Ms.Alodia pero alam ko hindi yun Pinoy eh... baka half lang o one-fourth... lol...pero[url=http://www.cosplay.com/costume/179828/] tignan mo naman itong isang idol ko, haha, siya talaga number one sa akin! xD Ang galing niya eh D: dream kong gawin yung ginawa niya (Raiden Facecamo) haha, may tutorial siya kaya lang Japanese... Kaya may use rin pala yung lessons ko xD wahaha... and its your choice kung saan kayo magbabakayson ^^ hee hee =]

~Suzanne (love love love love.... 102938471920387419028374x ... twin-ie ^^ :hug)
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
April 16th, 2009 at 07:54am
Dear ate Suzanne,

Woah. Si Omi Gibson yan? Shocked woah mukhang mahirap yang i-cosplay... buti may tutorials... pero... oh man... japanese... O.o
and for the vacation... sure... in whatever case... kung sino pupunta dito or to you... sana magkakita talaga tayu... hug

--JM (love love love love love... so ok, like... 4684284825485254254548235 times! xD TWIN-ie hug )
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 16th, 2009 at 08:07am
Dear JM,

yeah xD hehe, si Omi-sama yan! Number 1 idol ko forever! xD Medyo mahirap ngang icosplay yan O.o kasi yung sa kanya umiilaw talaga parang yung original haha... Pero hindi yan impossibleng gawin x] kung may accessories man siyang ginamit para gawin niyan sigurado ako merong replacement dito kung wala yung ginamit niya dito xD heehee ^^ wish me luck pag gagawin ko na yan xD haha, anyway... yeah ^^ sana makita rin kita =] anyway, pwede marequest? hehe, can I see a picture of you? para makita kita xD heehee ^^

~Suzanne (love love love love.... 10329847123890471-23098412938751329874x1093487102398471378... twinie hug)
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
April 16th, 2009 at 08:43am
dear ate Suzanne,

haha... sure... Good luck sa pagcocosplay xD and... eto ako: LINK haha... panget ko xD and pa-request din... meron kang pic? haha... i want to see you more... xD hehe

--- JM (with much love... again, 82462649473264897236492694269469499921119x! Twin-ie hug )
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 16th, 2009 at 08:59am
Dear JM,

Eee ^^ thank you =] matagal pa bago ko yan magagawa, haha, pero gagawin ko yan ^^ promise xD anyway hala ka... ba't nagkakaroon ka ng eyebags? joke xD haha...at ako rin? lol... pangit ako! >.> Eeek! D: haha...

~Suzanne (1234981723409817234091387102349487132948713249817x twin-ie ^^ hug)
darenmay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
darenmay
April 16th, 2009 at 09:35am
dear pete,
you're a nice dad. bronx is one lucky dude.
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
April 16th, 2009 at 02:09pm
no goodbye
and my heart won't stop beating
though the fire burns in my veins
when you left me alone
under the rain, in the darkest shadows
i lay down to my peaceful death
but my heart won't stop beating
i screamed and i ran
i slipped and fell to the ground
a new wound on my pale skin
the wet ground was stained with blood
i screamed your name
but you never came back
you just left me alone
and my heart won't stop beating
i begged you to stop hurting me
but you just took another knife
and stabbed straight at my chest
i can feel the pain
but my heart won't stop beating
you never looked back at the days
when it could be us
the only days i could smile
and you smiled back
and my heart still won't stop beating
come back to me
if you knew i was dying
would you?
or maybe you don't care at all
and the deepest wound still
would make its mark on my mangled body
i was dying
then my heart stopped beating
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
May 7th, 2009 at 12:19am
Dear Ian,

I know that you didn't mean to do what you did. I forgive you. I miss you so much right now. I just dont know where the relationship will head but.. we should stick together and well, focus on our studies. We'll be a pair still but we should study too. Since you're transferring to another school, Take good care.

Love you.

Lian.
zackrothisdeath
Joining The Black Parade
zackrothisdeath
May 8th, 2009 at 11:20pm
i love you lian
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
May 8th, 2009 at 11:45pm
I miss you.
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
May 15th, 2009 at 12:29pm
k ima mention names >:]
dear ching,
weee imy & ily.
jazz,
uhm..ano na? ((:
jet,
haha night na
nick,
lalang hi.
everyone,
anung mgagawa sa internet?
-me
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
May 16th, 2009 at 01:54am
Ian,

I really miss you.. Cry

Lian.
idee fixe.
Salute You in Your Grave
idee fixe.
May 17th, 2009 at 09:58am

JoeyJo,
I'm sorry, but I won't tell you. I'm competitve like that. I pray you forget.
Hope you understand.
Love,
Kei.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
May 17th, 2009 at 10:20pm
My friends here and INO family,

Well.. You guys have known that I've been depressed for about a month now. I'm struggling to keep up with life, and find it difficult to live without Ian's presence. I find my life hard knowing that I wouldn't be seeing him for a long time. I guess I have gotten used to seeing him a lot, and that habit is what I'm comfortable with. I'm still grounded and I just don't know when it'll end. I hope it will end soon.

Guys, I'm not going to tell you that I will kill myself. I love life, and I'm not going to violate what I said by suicide. I'm not that desperate to end my sorrow, you know. I just need some help to be happier, that's all.

-Lian
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
May 18th, 2009 at 07:00am
Dear Mommy Aliana,

I know you're really feeling sad and all... But I think... even without his presence, in person, you can still find the presence of his love in your heart. And I know it will always be there, as long as you love him. And that can make you strong, and you don't have to be depressed anymore. Well, I know dad, Ian, wants you to be strong, and I want you to be to, and... I believe you can, because I love you, mom, as a friend, and an INO mommy. And dad still loves you. And, when there's love, there's always hope. Love can wait. Love is patient, that's what I believe. Maybe when time passes, you won't be grounded anymore, and you can continue with life, and love, and you and dad can find a way back together again. I believe in that. I believe in the both of you. I love you guys, and... I'm with you, mom. hug

And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here. I love you, mom. hug

--JM
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
May 18th, 2009 at 07:58am
Dear Mom, (Mommy.. Aliana... x] )

We know your bummed... But we also know you're gonna see him soon, love is something that should be given time and I agree with JM. Though it will be a long time before you see him again, there's something there... It will not be the last time to see him. Give it time, besides... if you let that depression stay in your head and heart for a long time it'll eventually effect your studies and gradually you will be eaten away, don't look at the negative side that you won't see him... Instead look at the positive side that you'll see him soon.

We're always be here,
talk to us when you're feeling weird...
I miss you a lot by the way ^.^

take care alright?
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
May 23rd, 2009 at 02:48am
Dear guys,

Thanks so much for the support. Smiley

-Lian
fun ghoul