Don't have an account? Create one!

letter / message to someone

AuthorMessage
idee fixe.
Salute You in Your Grave
idee fixe.
February 3rd, 2011 at 05:44am
Dearest Angel,

Whenever I read something relating to people in long-distance relationships (or people who met online and fell in love, things like that), it almost always reminds me of you… and how we could have been.

Even as young as I was back then, I (thought that) was ready for the relationship and the possible difficulties we would face. I guess you can say I was really excited. After all, it was the first time I experienced loving someone who reciprocated my feelings (or, well, I thought you did then).

Then, I thought that saying something “…I like / love you too” (whatever-the-fuck I said then) meant the same as I love you, too, so, so, very much or You mean so much more to me than you can even begin to comprehend. I thought that it would suffice, that you would know and understand, somehow. I… guess I overestimated the powers of the internet. No, the internet would not be able to convey those messages with that… stupid thing I said.

Still, after that day which we (pretty much) confessed to one another, you were so, so sweet, that I thought you understood. With that and all the sweet things you’ve said, I thought that we were automatically together. Forgive me, I didn’t (and I probably still) don’t know how relationships exactly worked. If we worked out, you would’ve been my first love, and I… one of your many girlfriends.

(I think, though, that I was one of your flings.)

Still, I was able to help you – or I think (and hope) I did. I would like to believe that I helped you, in any way – that my presence and my conversations with you made you smile and made you feel comfortable. Even if I wasn’t able to become your girlfriend, I’d still be satisfied in knowing that I made a positive impact in your life.

I still love you. I still love you and care about you, even if we don’t talk anymore. No, I am not in love with you as I was back then, but rather, I love you in the same way that I love my closest and dearest friends. Thank you for everything you’ve said and done for me and with me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you, also, for teaching me what it means to truly be in love with another person.

Take care always, love.

Sincerely,
Kei
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
February 7th, 2011 at 04:57am
hey dear,
please. just. come. back. to. me.
and don't replace me, please. |:
-moi
--------------------------------
BAKERO,
please. just. shut. up. you're ANNOYING! why don't you just do your job properly and stop acting like it's the world to you when i know it just doesn't mean a thing to you. oh wait. that was wrong. of course it means the world to you. [labo]. it's just that you're such a stuck up bitch that you can't do anything properly. you don't have an ounce of sense in you. making such a production out of EVERY LITTLE THING! KAINIS. *********. shut up. please. JUST SHUT UP. or i'll shut you up forever.

dear otheeeeeeeersssss,
stop siding with the bitch. do you even know what's going on? biased hypocrites. lousiness? yeah right. and, tell me, whose fault was it? really! and why would you ask a question if what happened was so clear? I'M FED UP. leave me alone, bakeros. i might do something rash. and i won't regret it, but you definitely will.

-------------------- (:
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
April 9th, 2011 at 11:55am
Ate Julia,

Thank you for responding to my message. I'm glad that you helped me out. I kind of have it under control now. But it's better. :]

-Liana

--------------------

Dear Laurent,

I'm sorry for being a jerk. I hope you're okay and smiling,

Your love,
Liane