Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumours thread

AuthorMessage
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
September 2nd, 2008 at 09:49am
Thank you for clearing some things up there.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
September 2nd, 2008 at 10:05am
As I said, I trust Tabs.
Bruce Wayne
Salute You in Your Grave
Bruce Wayne
September 2nd, 2008 at 11:10am
I'm sure the whole "bus/ Van breaking down" rumor will quickly turn into a "Gerard ditched the panel and dissapointed fans to spend time with his wife".....eh, what else is new.....Me im keeping my fingers crossed that the red hair rumor is true!
Jenny.
Jenny.
September 2nd, 2008 at 11:25am
gnihsams snikpmup.:
I am here to call that rumor false because Billy would NOT touch Lyn-Z. You must be mistaking that with the rumor that LYCIA is preggo with Billy Corgan's child and BOB is pissed with me and marrying LYN-Z and Gerard is marrying Frank so they can do the Ferard.

Duh Jenny, duh. My unborn child and I are highly insulted.
Dammit, Lycia rolling on floor
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
September 2nd, 2008 at 11:39am
Bruce Wayne:
I'm sure the whole "bus/ Van breaking down" rumor will quickly turn into a "Gerard ditched the panel and dissapointed fans to spend time with his wife".....eh, what else is new.....Me im keeping my fingers crossed that the red hair rumor is true!

Yeah.
Although like someone said it seems like there should be more pictures of it, if it was true.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
September 2nd, 2008 at 12:24pm
Bruce Wayne:
I'm sure the whole "bus/ Van breaking down" rumor will quickly turn into a "Gerard ditched the panel and dissapointed fans to spend time with his wife"

I would be more inclined to believe that Gerard ditched the panel because the fans disappointed *him*. He wasn't there to talk about the band or deal with screaming fangirls, he was there to talk about his comic.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
September 2nd, 2008 at 02:38pm
Kinda like Frank being accousted by all things MCR -- have you seen the latest on buzznet - especially in the pixs....
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 2nd, 2008 at 03:04pm
Jules, I love your first siggy.

/endspam/
evilbunny
Killjoy
evilbunny
September 2nd, 2008 at 03:32pm
psychochip:

I would be more inclined to believe that Gerard ditched the panel because the fans disappointed *him*. He wasn't there to talk about the band or deal with screaming fangirls, he was there to talk about his comic.

I'm not a moderater on these boards and maybe it's just not my place to say this but honestly, the hostility on this board for the "fangirls" is venemous. Anyone who listens to even a small part of what MCR says knows in their heart that the boys love all their fans and appreciate each and every one of them.
Wasn't it Gerard that said, “Your going to come across a lot of shitty bands, and a lot of shitty people. And if anyone of those people call you names because of what you look like, or because they don't accept you for who you are. I want you to look right at that motherf****r, stick up your middle finger, and scream F**K YOU!”
or how about: “If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about.”
Come on guys, these kids/fangirls are being exposed to something amazing and you all have a chance to help them see past the good looks and hotness of the boys and help them appreciate MCR for their talents. Badmouthing the fangirls because they are young and don't yet understand the depth of MCRs music is judging them and isn't that what the band is so against??
JMHO
Jenny.
Jenny.
September 2nd, 2008 at 04:18pm
I used to be such a fangirl Shifty2
/spam.
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
September 2nd, 2008 at 04:50pm
Bruce Wayne:

Sadly, it already has. I have several comrades on MySpace who are also extremely active on Buzznet and Livejournal who went to Dragon Con, only on a hunch that Gerard was going to be there (It made me headdesk, some people have no respect for other people's intentions). When they got there and their hypothesis was confirmed that Gerard was going to do a panel, they had their little teenie freakouts in line waiting. When the panel got rescheduled, about 8 of the 10 of them posted little hissy fits in the form of the dreaded MySpace bulletin. The next day, when the panel got cancelled, more hissy fits were thrown, and rumors were posted on "why Gerard is such a fucking dick".
Sometimes I wonder what runs through people's heads when they can't accept that shit happens.
Disgust
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
September 2nd, 2008 at 05:00pm
evilbunny:
rantyrantyrant
Sweetie, I agree with you only to a certain extent.
Yes, these girls are being exposed to something amazing.
Yes, these girls have a right to be excited over the guys.
And that's where I draw the line.
When I went to a comic book signing for The Umbrella Academy in Boston, I was absolutely disgusted at what I saw.
There were girls lining the very busy streets with My Chemical Romance Tshirts on, holding signs that had the entire band on them, and singing MCR songs.
Some of these girls NEVER EVEN BOUGHT THE COMIC BOOK.
That, my friend, is a fangirl, nothing but interested in meeting the band, and yeah, it's really disappointing.
I look down on stunts like that (I.E. Wearing a MCR shirt to a LeATHERMOUTH show) merely because they're not being faithful fans.
I'm a comic book fanatic.
My local comic book store was advertising TUA before I knew that Gerard had written it, I went to tell Gerard how much I truly enjoyed the comic, NOT to tell him he saved my life or shove a picture of MCR in his face for him to sign.
Am I being rash? Probably.
But it's what I believe in, and I always stand up for what I believe in.
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
September 2nd, 2008 at 05:13pm
^^ I agree. Fans totally have the right to be excited over the prospect of meeting Gerard and everything. However, it is just plain disrespectful to completely ignore the fact that Gerard was there to talk about his comic book and treat it like a signing for the band. There are also 14 year old girls out there like me who go to comic shops to buy comics and this is just giving a horrible representation. This is Gerard's other project. He has more things going on in his life other than My Chemical Romance. He created this comic for it to stand alone and for the fans to enjoy it for its own merit, not just obsess over it because it's something that he wrote. He's been trying to keep the projects separate for a reason, and that is because they are both different but equaly good aspect's of him, and should be treated as such. Same goes for Frank and Leathermouth. It's shocking that there are so many kids in My Chemical Romance t-shirts at his show that he makes jokes like asking them if they are confused and at the right show.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
September 2nd, 2008 at 05:45pm
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
September 2nd, 2008 at 05:55pm
I swear the it is the same picture or so damn similar....

and I 100% agree with the last few posts. Again, it isn't about being a fangirl - it is about being respectful.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
September 2nd, 2008 at 05:57pm
They're taken in two different places with two different people, and Gee wears two different shirts.
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
September 2nd, 2008 at 06:12pm
well there is always the prospect that someone with a lot if time on their hands photoshopped their way on to the rumors thread,but the second pic finally convinced me the hair is real
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
September 2nd, 2008 at 06:52pm
I think the hair is cute Very Happy

And I agree with the fangirling thing. Though it does annoy me that according to some of them just because Gerard couldn't get to Dragon Con on time automatically means he's a) an asshole, b) snorting coke for four hours instead or c) Lyn-Z is pregnant XD

Or, maybe, you know, the bus just broke down... *headdesks for the fandom*
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
September 2nd, 2008 at 07:09pm
looks like the Daddy Mc's adverts are safe then. I'm still 'lovin it!' Smile
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
September 2nd, 2008 at 07:17pm
O Gee, forever causing uproar amoung thousands of people with your one single head of hair.....