Don't have an account? Create one!

Mistakes in the video clips...

AuthorMessage
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
March 3rd, 2007 at 04:25pm
I'm sure I can see blood in Gerard's teeth when he sings "these bright lights..." Neutral

(Famous Last Words)

// omg i cannot watch that video anymore, 'cause i know what happened to Bob's poor leg... I think that in some version we can see his leg burned and he looks very bad and hurt. Crying or Very sad
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
March 3rd, 2007 at 07:03pm
HeavenHelpUsxx:
Wow, I can't believe I missed some of this stuff. O_O

Oh, and by the way, is there some way to still watch the Making of INO, the Making of Helena, and the Making of GYO? I couldn't find them on youtube.

Life On The Murder Scene DVD.
Nyx;zombified
Killjoy
Nyx;zombified
March 9th, 2007 at 08:53am
ByeHalyconDays:
I want to be in the video

Ok my brother wants me to metion this for the ghost of you video he's looking over my shoulder.
this is going to sound really nerdy. alright according to my brother if you watch it went they are dancing and the do close up of this guy with an eagle head patch. He says that the eagle is the symbol of the 100th airborn divison and they wern't on the beach.
I find it amazing he noticed.

My Dad noticed the same thing. People tend to do that ALOT in war films.

Kemo!Sabe:
One that I've noticed from I'm not okay, was that when the guy throws the sandwhich at Frank, it scatters in differnt directions, but in the next shot of Frank he's holding all of it together.

The sandwich Frank is holding when he looks at Gerard is the one he was holding before the jock throws the other sandwich at him.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 9th, 2007 at 09:34am
wannabesmart:
I'm sure I can see blood in Gerard's teeth when he sings "these bright lights..." Neutral

i thought it was just dust, or dirt from the ground. =/
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
March 9th, 2007 at 09:46am
Yeah, it's not blood...I just always thought he had spinach for lunch Shifty2
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
March 9th, 2007 at 06:23pm
Time to clean things up here! I've got some time on my hand and a crappy movie playing on the tv so I figured I'd give this a shot.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
March 9th, 2007 at 06:24pm
Mrs. Scissorhands:
Yes I notice these... Although I have only noticed that in 'Helena', she breathes when Frankie goes up to the coffin at the start... and she throws her flowers down when she gets out, but somehow has them again when she falls back in... *shifty* Any others?

- I don’t think the breathing part was on purpose, cause she’s supposed to be dead…
But, hey, what can you do? She only human and she needs to breathe…
- For the flower thing, I think it was on purpose. Dead people are not supposed to go dance around in their own funeral. (Would have been kinda fun though.)
I think it’s meant to be like it never happened.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
March 9th, 2007 at 06:25pm
xXxChloe984xXx:
this shows how sad i am when helena comes out of the coffin and gerard is praying when helena os out u see that gerard isnt in the altar thingy and then a second later hes there

He is there. He might be hard to spot, but he’s there.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
March 9th, 2007 at 06:28pm
mikey.my.emo.baby:
At the start of Helena when Gerard is between the candles, the ones to the right are real, but the ones to the left are fake.

I think they are all real. You can see them moving.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
March 9th, 2007 at 06:30pm
kateBOX.:
At the credit bit in INO doesn't it say Frank Lero?

Yes, it does. Poor guy. (I get frustrated when people don't spell my name right.)
And Bob is not “credited” ‘cause he wasn’t “in the band” at the time. That's also why he’s not being shown more in the movie.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
March 9th, 2007 at 06:32pm
Celine For War:
i don't know if you have already noticed this but where is helena's coffin when the band is actually playing in front? is that a mistake or not? or maybe it's really there and i just don't see it.

Yeah, Helena’s coffin is gone. I think it’s supposed to be that way. If the coffin had been there they wouldn’t have enough space for Bob’s drums and that stuff.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
March 9th, 2007 at 06:33pm
ferard4ever:
okay...
well...
i don't know if anyone mentioned this...
but...
when helena is dancing down the aisle..
you notice that there aren't that many people from before..(like when gee was raising his hands to tell them to stand up, they look like they're all squinched together)
they're just spread out and...
okay..
i think that's it...

That might be because there weren’t enough people to fill the church when they made it. They did layers.
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
March 9th, 2007 at 06:41pm
laura's last words:
In I'm Not Okay when they are in the library, you see Ray looking at a book from a bookshelf nowhere near the other guys,then you see him sitting in a chair in the lounge of the library a second later with the rest of the band. Intentional?

I think that might be intentional. But what might not be intentional:
First shot of the guys in the library: Ray NOT present…
Second shot of the guys in the library: Ray looking at Gerard…
Third shot of the guys in the library: Ray NOT looking at Gerard.

I hope I cleared up some things... Enjoy the movies!
meh.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meh.
March 9th, 2007 at 10:15pm
has anyone noticed that in The Ghost Of You, when everyone is on the boat and when everyone runs onto the beach and falls down, their weapons/guns are covered in plastic wrap.
i think this would be intentional incase they got damaged, but in some shots they dont have any plastic wrap on them, did anyone else notice this?
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
March 9th, 2007 at 10:24pm
^^ I did!! When they get off the boat, their guns have plastic over them. But, in the next combat scene, the plastic is off of their guns.
SCREAMO!
Salute You in Your Grave
SCREAMO!
March 12th, 2007 at 06:25pm
that is weird!! lol
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 12th, 2007 at 08:13pm
finalii done reading VERY SINGLE page and detail you guys noticed, i noticed all of them tho, lol. =pp
MisfitMandi.
Motor Baby
MisfitMandi.
March 19th, 2007 at 04:52pm
i just watched helena again because someone said helena is breathing while lying in the coffin, and i noticed it too.
SCREAMO!
Salute You in Your Grave
SCREAMO!
March 20th, 2007 at 06:58pm
yea she is.. and i watched flw on on demand and u can c it closer and u can notice those mistakes 2!
SCREAMO!
Salute You in Your Grave
SCREAMO!
March 24th, 2007 at 09:52am
probably