April 12th, 2007 at 04:15pm
hahahahahahaha!!! Dance
deja entendu.
Salute You in Your Grave
deja entendu.
April 13th, 2007 at 05:49am
not mcr related:
in the video for The Killers 'Read My Mind'
they blow up these black balloons and the float float away but unless The Killers are capable of breathing helium that wouldn't really work.

they were taking the piss out of the guy in the red trousers on MTV2, it would have been so funny if he had got his head latched onto the treadmill belt or something.
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
April 14th, 2007 at 05:51am
^^ yeh i noticed that i was wondering how do they make the ballons fly without helium unless they have superpowers
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
April 14th, 2007 at 06:52am
kateBOX.:
At the credit bit in INO doesn't it say Frank Lero?

yeh it does because my sister kept calling him Frank Lero afterwards so i had to tell her she was saying it wrong then she tried to prove me wrong by showing me the way its spelt at the end of the vid so i pointed out how his name is spelt on a kerrang poster... she never believes me Rolling Eyes
frankismyhomefry
Killjoy
frankismyhomefry
April 14th, 2007 at 04:23pm
twizted_fate:
omg i just watched it and i did see her breathe never paid attention to that before

Thats because we all stare at Frank on that part Wink
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
April 14th, 2007 at 04:56pm
^ ^ haha, i probably never noticed it cuz i stare at Frank Wink
frankismyhomefry
Killjoy
frankismyhomefry
April 14th, 2007 at 05:58pm
clearly my chem fans are super obserevant.. ahhh! a bug!!
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
April 14th, 2007 at 06:05pm
i noticed most of the mistakes... except for the reathing on on Helena, and any of the ones where you have to read... i prefer not to do that while watching music videos... but i always wondered what was up w/ Gerards teeth in that shot of FLW... my sister noticed it too, and she doesnt even like MCR... i didnt notice the plastic wrap over the wepons either... but i ihtnk thats because of i try not to pick at that vid to much cause it makes me sad... my dad is a war veteran, and i cant watch things about war alot...
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 14th, 2007 at 10:19pm
You mean how there's abit of black stuff on Gerard's teeth when he sang, "I see you lying next to me..."? Yeah, I always notice that.
Disillusioned.
Fabulous Killjoy
Disillusioned.
April 15th, 2007 at 12:17pm
In The Ghost Of You video, when they're all dancing, and then all the men turn to go, as the man leaves the woman with the black hair you can see in the background Gerard leaving the microphone in the middle of the word. They mis-timed that.
The weapons were supposed to have plastic bags around them, that wasn't a mistake. It's to keep them dry because I think they used powder in guns, and it was raining so if the powder got wet, they wouldn't work.
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
April 15th, 2007 at 02:15pm
Kaede:
You mean how there's abit of black stuff on Gerard's teeth when he sang, "I see you lying next to me..."? Yeah, I always notice that.

I think its all the dust and crap that they have been rolling in-they are covered in it-i presume thats what it is....apart from that,i don`t notice the floors in the vids.....too busy ogling Gee!! Naughty
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 16th, 2007 at 06:33am
Ummmm.... When it comes to music videos, they are meant to be in different positions each shot I think. And in Famous Last Words, Gerards voice is still clear even when he didn't sing in the microphone but I don't think thats a mistake. I not sure if this relates to the topic but my lil' cousin saw this and I was wondering if anyone else saw these things. During the time Gerard wraps up the whole making of Ghost of You, you can see a girl in a wedding dress behind Mikey. And another one was before Gerard wraps up day one for making of Helena, you see the director talking about something but if you turn up the volume abit, you can hear Gerard, (or somebody else) saying, "Bob is too gay" or "Bob is...." I can't make out the rest of the sentence. I wish LOTMS had subtitles...
Moses
Motor Baby
Moses
April 16th, 2007 at 11:42am
well in the helana video when helana is getting out the coffin there are candles on the ground but at the other scenes with the coffin there are no candles...or was it the other way around?......
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
April 23rd, 2007 at 04:46am
hmm. it makes sense to use plastic wrap in the war. cause rifles are made of metal? so when in contact with water they'll rust...

then when they run up the shore they have to get ready to "shoot at enemies" so of course they'll remove the plastic wrap before that!

i dunno. these are my thoughts..
ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Really Not Okay
ACCOUNT INACTIVE
May 11th, 2007 at 03:45pm
In TBP, as the float is moving backwards, Ray turns his head to bob and bob jumps away a little, has anyone else noticed?
Gerard Way's Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Gerard Way's Angel
June 5th, 2007 at 02:37am
No ONE MAKES FUN OF MY GEE!!!!!!!!!!! *Kidding*

I Noticed He Had somthing on his teeth.... *retarted look on face*

But NO ONE MAKES FUN OF GERARD'S LITTLE TEETH! Very Happy
SCREAMO!
Salute You in Your Grave
SCREAMO!
June 22nd, 2007 at 07:25am
^^ that made me laugh =)
now_or_never
Killjoy
now_or_never
June 22nd, 2007 at 09:32am
In Ghost of You there's this guy and a woman dancing together and I think they are supposed to be like a couple or something but when they are leaving the same woman and Mikey are staring eachother, like the woman doesn't want him to go... Or then I'm just imagining it.