Don't have an account? Create one!

Mistakes in the video clips...

AuthorMessage
ByeHalyconDays
Bleeding on the Floor
ByeHalyconDays
March 26th, 2006 at 12:12pm
I want to be in the video

Ok my brother wants me to metion this for the ghost of you video he's looking over my shoulder.
this is going to sound really nerdy. alright according to my brother if you watch it went they are dancing and the do close up of this guy with an eagle head patch. He says that the eagle is the symbol of the 100th airborn divison and they wern't on the beach.
I find it amazing he noticed.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 26th, 2006 at 05:11pm
lol
kinda creepy. . .having someone just like breathing down your neck.
watching ever.
single.
word you type. hee hee
leina-is-a-mango
Killjoy
leina-is-a-mango
August 31st, 2006 at 02:09am
I've seen one in Makedamnsure. I know it's not an MCR video. Anyways, at the end when Adam is singing into the microphone, the microphone is the flower and it was supposed to change into the flower.
You have to watch it to notice it.
HANNERhopscotch;;
Thinking Happy Thoughts
HANNERhopscotch;;
August 31st, 2006 at 04:58pm
Black Tangled Heart:
Hmm...I've never noticed her breathing, have to check that out. The thing about the flowers, I don't think that's a mistake though, I think that's how it's supposed be because in reality she wouldn't get up outta that coffin at all if she was dead. At least I'd hope not. Shocked

apparently the walk down the aisle is to represent the death of her and passing onto the afterlife.
so maybe the drop the flowers thingy is like reverse.... or something... confuzzling.
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
Killjoy
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
September 13th, 2006 at 02:42am
hahahahahahaha Razz
i never noticed that before!!!!

oh well makes them extra special!!
<3Romance<3
Salute You in Your Grave
<3Romance<3
September 13th, 2006 at 06:47am
Noticed the breathing too, now that you've said it... Else, I wouldn't even have noticed... As said in the first reaction to this topic, I don't think the flower thing is a mistake...
Same thing for I'm Not Okay (I Promise) I didn't notice either... Confused

It's cool you found it, cause those mistakes are hard to see, though.
<3Romance<3
Salute You in Your Grave
<3Romance<3
September 13th, 2006 at 06:48am
Eddie:
At the start of Helena when Gerard is between the candles, the ones to the right are real, but the ones to the left are fake.

Why would they be fake?? Embarassed
<3Romance<3
Salute You in Your Grave
<3Romance<3
September 13th, 2006 at 07:23am
Could anyone tell me at what or between which minutes or seconds the mistakes are?? Makes it a lot easier to find them.
Tnx
Springfield
Killjoy
Springfield
September 13th, 2006 at 07:44am
that helena breath thing was never noticed by me.
and the warning thing...my cuz said somthin bout that jus like yesterday.
wow
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
September 13th, 2006 at 03:47pm
at the end of helena when they're putting the coffin in, ray's hair is all poofy :] but when they're carrying it to the hearse [sp?] ray's hair is flat-ish
chillpill
Always Born a Crime
chillpill
September 13th, 2006 at 04:08pm
XxAllisonIsRadxX:
at the end of helena when they're putting the coffin in, ray's hair is all poofy :] but when they're carrying it to the hearse [sp?] ray's hair is flat-ish

Gerard's hair was like that too.
Most likely because they did that shot before they did the shot with the rain. =/
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
September 13th, 2006 at 04:51pm
In Helena at the end of the first chorus Gerard lowers his hands and the people begin to sit down before they're supposed to. If you watch it you'll see what I mean.
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
September 13th, 2006 at 09:38pm
there is one part, when Gerard is on the floor infront of the dancers and they are crowded around the coffin, it shows just barely the side of the steas, there's no people sitting in the pews, when it the shot before that they stood up.
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
September 13th, 2006 at 09:42pm
One that I've noticed from I'm not okay, was that when the guy throws the sandwhich at Frank, it scatters in differnt directions, but in the next shot of Frank he's holding all of it together.
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
September 14th, 2006 at 11:09am
i don't know if you have already noticed this but where is helena's coffin when the band is actually playing in front? is that a mistake or not? or maybe it's really there and i just don't see it.
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
September 15th, 2006 at 03:50pm
I noticed the breathing in Helena...

Now I have to check the others out!
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
September 15th, 2006 at 05:51pm
I love your ava Brandy.

Easy peazy pumpkin peazy, pumpkin pie motherfucker!!

Ok sorry.
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
September 15th, 2006 at 06:11pm
Aw, thanks. I like yours, too...

And I noticed like, every mistake in Helena...

I feel so smart and loved...

Mmm... *huggles self*
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
September 16th, 2006 at 12:24am
During Helena when they are taking the coffin out to the hearse, Gerard is facing the camera and singing. But when they go to the side farther away view he isn't singing, (while his recorded voice is still singing) then they show his face forward and he is singing again. And in the same scene, Gerard keeps glancing sideways (to our left and his right) for some reason.

In The Ghost of You when they are at the bar, (after Mikey got shot) Gerard's mouth doesn't match with the singing (the recording).

In I'm Not Okay when they are in the library, you see Ray looking at a book from a bookshelf nowhere near the other guys,then you see him sitting in a chair in the lounge of the library a second later with the rest of the band. Intentional?
revenge4roses
Killjoy
revenge4roses
September 17th, 2006 at 09:13pm
Laura is nerd_cool?!:
During Helena when they are taking the coffin out to the hearse, Gerard is facing the camera and singing. But when they go to the side farther away view he isn't singing, (while his recorded voice is still singing) then they show his face forward and he is singing again. And in the same scene, Gerard keeps glancing sideways (to our left and his right) for some reason.

In The Ghost of You when they are at the bar, (after Mikey got shot) Gerard's mouth doesn't match with the singing (the recording).

In I'm Not Okay when they are in the library, you see Ray looking at a book from a bookshelf nowhere near the other guys,then you see him sitting in a chair in the lounge of the library a second later with the rest of the band. Intentional?

were you watching it on you tube?
cuase if you watch it on there it doesnt match at all the whole time but if you watch in on there site or something it does.