Don't have an account? Create one!

Bob Bryar Files Lawsuit Over Dog's Mysterious Death

AuthorMessage
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
June 24th, 2009 at 09:56pm
jules:
This is one of the shittiest, saddest things I have ever fucking heard. I hope the State of California also files charges for animal abuse against this stupid fuck. He is most definitely hiding something by having her cremated.

Poor little puppy and my heart goes out to Bob.

agreed. how low do you have to be? REALLY. it's the people like this who make me so disgusted with human beings, not all of them of course, but you get my point.
and good for bob about filing this lawsuit, if anything else, he should get the true story. and cremating dixie without asking? yeah OKAY, that's not suspicious AT ALL
i'm so sorry bob =[
and i hope you get some big time justice
GRRRRR. Ranting
rest in peace dixie, i'm sorry you had to go in such a lousy way Cry
riot reality
Jazz Hands
riot reality
June 24th, 2009 at 10:55pm
I was just checking here to see if anyone posted this yet 'cause I was just about to.

Errrg. I feel so sorry for Bob.
Poor Dixie. She was such a beautiful dog, too.
It sucks that she had to die, and especially that Bob can't even be sure just what exactly killed her... I mean, she was creamated. Schaffer must've been hiding something there.
I can't believe someone could do that. I can't even hit my dogs when they're bad, let alone let them die.
Errrg, I feel so sorry for Bob. I have a rescued dog that used to be abused too. If someone put a finger on Tasha they'd be sorry.
I hope no one goes to Schaffer for business anymore. I'd hate to see more dogs end up like Dixie.

Rest in peace Dixie.
At least she had a loving owner like Bob for the last part of her life.

Oh, and my mom is telling me to put this in here: She doesn't think that Dixie is dead so much as Schaffer stole her because he's an insane Bob Bryar stalker. And that's why Dixie was "creamated", so Bob couldn't tell that it wasn't her.

I don't know how strong this theory of her's is, though.
Manda_MyChem
Killjoy
Manda_MyChem
June 24th, 2009 at 11:31pm
Wow. I read this article and I cried. My mom thinks i'm strange because I'm crying over someone else's loss, but she doesn't understand.

This is horrible. I can't think of words bad enough to describe this Schaffer guy. I wish he could somehow feel the pain that Bob is going through right now.

I feel so bad for Bob. It was obvious how much he loved Dixie! He had a blog a while back about when his other dog had to be put to sleep, and you could feel his pain reading that. It must be even worse for him right now.

RIP Dixie. We all miss you :'(
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Bob.
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
June 25th, 2009 at 08:28am
This is so terrible
I really hope they find out what truly happened to her
If that so called 'trainer' is responsible for her death then he better get what he deserves

Oh & riot reality, I like your mum's theory haha
SavannahBanana13
Fabulous Killjoy
SavannahBanana13
June 25th, 2009 at 12:47pm
I feel so bad for Bob. My heart goes out to him. R.I.P. Dixie Sad
Ierosistible
Killjoy
Ierosistible
June 25th, 2009 at 09:22pm
Gerard Way.:
this is probably gonna sound childish but i read all the posts about dixie in mcr.com and cried.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m114/Angels_n_Demons/Bob%20Bryar/orig-8295931.jpg
goodbye, dixie. you'll be missed :'[

not childish at all. so did i. the whole situation breaks my heart. I cannot imagine what bob is going through, it makes my soul ache.

this "trainer to the stars"....never heard of him, and i'm pretty involved in the pet community. i find nothing about his experience, credentials, etc. i think it's very, very clear he's lying....i hope the truth comes out and he pays for this.

and yet i don't think it will ease bob's heartbreak at all. i wouldn't be at all surprised that whatever settlement he might get, he'd donate...such a huge heart.
Ierosistible
Killjoy
Ierosistible
June 25th, 2009 at 09:23pm
riot reality:

Oh, and my mom is telling me to put this in here: She doesn't think that Dixie is dead so much as Schaffer stole her because he's an insane Bob Bryar stalker. And that's why Dixie was "creamated", so Bob couldn't tell that it wasn't her.

I don't know how strong this theory of her's is, though.

I honestly have been thinking the same thing. It's all too fishy.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
June 25th, 2009 at 11:10pm
if he's 'dog trainer to the stars', chances are he's worked with bigger celebs than some drummer in a punk band. Therefore, he would be more likely to steal, say, Eva Longoria's dog over Bob Bryar's.

Very sad to hear that Bob has lost his precious friend. I do believe that pets are just as much members of a family as the humans, so I hope Bob is able to grieve his loss and that he's got lots of support around him to help him deal with this.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 25th, 2009 at 11:14pm
or the guy didn't have to be a stalker and just saw opportunity and took it. maybe someone wanted the same dog he had and offered money for it, or he just wanted the dog himself.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
June 25th, 2009 at 11:33pm
gnihsams snikpmup.:
or the guy didn't have to be a stalker and just saw opportunity and took it. maybe someone wanted the same dog he had and offered money for it, or he just wanted the dog himself.

I am almost hoping that is the case so if this gets investigated further, maybe he could get her back.
I'm still really upset about this.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
June 25th, 2009 at 11:34pm
Cigarettes And Suicide:
if he's 'dog trainer to the stars', chances are he's worked with bigger celebs than some drummer in a punk band. Therefore, he would be more likely to steal, say, Eva Longoria's dog over Bob Bryar's.

EXACTLY.
my sister and i were discussing that this morning
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 26th, 2009 at 09:57am
riot reality:
Oh, and my mom is telling me to put this in here: She doesn't think that Dixie is dead so much as Schaffer stole her. And that's why Dixie was "creamated", so Bob couldn't tell that it wasn't her.
Oh shit, I never thought of that! I guess Bob would need a P.I. to figure that one out, but wait; couldn't he bring the remains to a lab? Teeth are still identifiable, I believe.
ScreamingRevenge
Joining The Black Parade
ScreamingRevenge
June 26th, 2009 at 07:08pm
Thats awful I feel really sorry for Bob it was clear how much he loved her and I know what its like to lose a pet.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 27th, 2009 at 12:04am
It depends if he gave Bob the teeth.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
June 27th, 2009 at 04:18pm
oh my god this is so awful! Poor Bob and poor Dixie Sad
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 29th, 2009 at 10:36am
gnihsams snikpmup.:
It depends if he gave Bob the teeth.
I'm banking on no.
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
June 29th, 2009 at 10:59am
My heart goes out to Bob and others that love Dixie.
KHelenaF
Killjoy
KHelenaF
July 2nd, 2009 at 11:05am
Aw, I feel so bad, I wonder what happened...
RIP Dixie, you were an adorable and wonderful dog.
Poor Bob, that must be awful.

But you have to wonder...why would that guy make up something about a drunk driver?? Thats...a weird and stupid story to make up =/
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
July 2nd, 2009 at 05:16pm
This trainer guy sounds like a bit of a psycho. Maybe it was accidental and he just freaked out with this alleged cremation?

Aw poor Bob. Sending cyber hugs his way.
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
July 2nd, 2009 at 07:50pm
awwww poor Bob.