Don't have an account? Create one!

Letters to Anyone

AuthorMessage
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
April 5th, 2013 at 10:04am
a,

i'm tired of this whole texting shit and not ever meeting up.
i just feel like this isn't going anywhere, and i'm tired of trying.
therefore, i think i'm done writing you back. if you still care,
then grow some balls and make plans to hang out with me.
and actually follow through on those plans this time.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 9th, 2013 at 08:13pm
CJ,
Your smile lights up my world. Your love keeps me fighting and gives me reason to live. You are the very reason that I am. You are my whole life, my whole heart. Being with you is the only place I wanna be, I cant think of anywhere better. You are the melody that helps me sleep at night. I can't imagine my life without you, I dont think Id even exist. You showed me what true love looks/feels like, and you continue to show me daily. We belong with each other. I didn't believe in love at first sight until the day we met. I knew I had to make you mine. Now nothing can ever keep me from you. I love you, happy year and a half babe.
Vanessa
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
April 10th, 2013 at 07:13am
you,
i'm caught up and i don't know why. oh well. you and her got back together; i suppose you figured out the issues you two had. part of me hopes for the best for the two of you, and the other part hopes it fails miserably. i suppose only time will tell.
love, me.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
April 10th, 2013 at 02:56pm
s,

i hope that you are actually going to call me sometime soon like you said you would.
i'm just afraid that i'm doing what i do best: falling for someone that easily disappears from my life for a while.
after all, that's happened with you in the past. i'm afraid it will happen again. i just hope that you've changed.

- mandy
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
April 11th, 2013 at 09:42pm
b
you've moved on.
i suppose i should too..although i don't want to..

k
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
April 12th, 2013 at 11:48am
s,

do you really have to post a selfie on facebook every single day?
at least attempt to hide your cleavage, please.

- mandy
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
April 13th, 2013 at 12:36pm
C,
I miss you.
-Maria
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 15th, 2013 at 08:53pm
A, B, and Y,
Remember when we were inseparable? We were all best friends, what happened to us? I miss y'all.
Vanessa
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
April 18th, 2013 at 03:13pm
Querido Papa Pancho,
Ya no se que hacer. Siento como que soy una decepciĆ³n, especialmente a mi mama.
No soy como mis hermanas y no se que voy hacer con mi vida. Siento que no tengo a nadie con quien hablar.
Hay dias donde me quiero subir al coche y chocar contra un poste, para ver si eso hace que termine todo.
Ya no se que hacer.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
April 23rd, 2013 at 01:26am
s,

you could have at least had the decency to respond, you stupid mother fucker.
i don't even know what else to say right now because i am so devastated and can't stop crying.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 26th, 2013 at 01:10pm
Classmates,
Do you honestly think I give a shit if I pissed any of you off? I really dont because if there's gonna be a rumor like that started, im gonna dispell it very quickly. And if that's how it had to be done, so be it. I really cant stand most of you anyway, so this just makes it even better that yall ended up pissed. And to whomever started the rumor instead of asking me about it first...fuck you!
Vanessa
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
April 28th, 2013 at 01:45pm
Dear P,
I think I really do like you and your personality.
Hopefully, I don't manage to fuck this up.
Jen
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
April 29th, 2013 at 11:25am
b,

i've been ignoring your text messages for weeks now.
why can't you just take the hint and leave me alone?

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 29th, 2013 at 11:18pm
S and B,
This is more directed towards S than B, but whatever. Everyones involved. Just in case yall are wondering why we're gonna be broke and not able to make rent within the next three months, its because you guys splurge and leave CJ (and now me) to catch up with you. If you cant afford it, dont buy it. Simple concept...
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
April 30th, 2013 at 02:25pm
j,

i've never thought that she was right for you, even from the beginning. and even right now, i hate talking a bunch of shit about her just in case both of you guys do work it out. but the moment when i realized that you two together would never work was when you were laying in the intensive care unit of the hospital a month and a half ago, unconscious and on a ventilator, and all she worried about was how she was going to get half of the rent payment from you. she can't even take care of herself. all she complained about while you were ill was how your illness was fucking up her depression issue. it was all about her. it's always been all about her. i just hope that you realize it now. please just think about everything that has happened, and make the decision that you feel is right. if you want to be with her, then i'll support that no matter what. i just want you to be happy. but while she's gone, i promise that i'll take care of you the best that i possibly can, because that's what family does.

- mandy
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
May 6th, 2013 at 10:13am

M,

I thought you'd be different than everyone else. You actually seemed excited to exchange phone numbers but I've tried to contact you multiple times through the phone and Facebook and nothing. I guess I can't do anything except let it go but you seemed like you actually wanted to see me over the summer. That's what you said. It's just that every guy I've ever been interested in has done this to me and I really thought you would be different. But I guess that's my fault.

L
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
May 6th, 2013 at 12:25pm
S,
I cant stand you right now. You're the only one who wanted to move. You're the one who moved us all around while you didnt have a job (and still dont). You're the one who didnt ask anyone else what they thought about it, and just HAAAD to have the nicest place possible. Now, you're taking my boyfriends car insurance money and using it to pay the water bill because "you didnt wanna have to owe anybody." Are you fucking serious? Please tell me you arent being serious. Cause if you are being serious, im gonna punch you in your throat.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
May 7th, 2013 at 10:09am
dad,

i love how you are always there for me. i couldn't have asked for a better father, to be honest. growing up, you coached my softball and soccer teams, and you never missed a game despite your job that has never had set hours. you turned down offers in order to be at the games. and now, you've been a member for thirty something years, never gone to any of the meetings. but now that i'm the evp, you've come to every single one. i didn't expect you to do something like that, but you have no idea what that means to me. i've always appreciated your dedication and support.

- mandy

j,

i wish that you'd talk to me and tell me what's going on. i get it. if i were you, i wouldn't want to sit around and talk about it for a long time either. but we are all worried about you. if you'd just open up for a few minutes and say at least what's going on. i'm not blind. i can see that she put single as her relationship status now. yet she's still going to live at the apartment? we just want to know what's going on so that we can help you.

- mandy
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
May 14th, 2013 at 12:19pm
L,

you're an idiot. walking out like that is the worst thing you could have done for yourself. you're an alcoholic, and not very far from being a drug addict. i know you think these things make you look cool, but when you're not even of legal drinking age, it makes you look like a fucking moron.
good luck getting a job now. C called the store you were going to and told them not to hire you. so good fucking luck. you have to support yourself now in that apartment of yours. no one's going to do it for you. and now you're unemployed. you won't be able to afford to buy food. i'm sure you're not even going to try looking for a job until you have $0 to your name. but then when you get a bit of money, do you buy food or do you buy vodka or weed???? such a hard decision!
you're a fucking moron with the mentality of a twelve year old. i've always been here for you and i've gone out of my way to help you out so many times. i'm fucking done. don't call me when you need a place to stay, i'm done.

-Hollie
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
May 14th, 2013 at 12:56pm
B

Honestly I don't know why I even gave you a chance. I don't think I ever even liked you, even a fraction. You put me into such an awkward position and you're lucky I was as nice as I was about it. Because I knew if I didn't go along with it or placate you for now by talking to you it would be a lot worse. I knew pretty soon on that it wouldn't work out. You and I are completely incompatible. Just please leave me alone. Desperate guys scare me.