Letters to Anyone

AuthorMessage
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
August 24th, 2013 at 12:23pm
s,

you absolutely disgust me,
and i don't even want to be associated with you anymore.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 26th, 2013 at 01:22pm
Church and old "friends",
I feel betrayed and lied to. All I wanna do is tell you how I feel. I cant now, but in good time.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
August 28th, 2013 at 04:46am
subconscious,

you have got to stop this. she's not going to come back. she's dead. it is impossible for her to be back on this earth. i can't keep driving to my parents' house at 4am on a work day while crying uncontrollably because of some messed up dream i have had about her. and now i guess i will have to go back to my therapist again and pay 100 dollars each week for him to help me. if i am going to be like this every single time someone in my life is taken, how will i live? i desperately need help because i feel so weak, mentally.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 28th, 2013 at 10:24pm
CJ,
You are my light, my better half, my everything. I love you.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
September 3rd, 2013 at 03:16pm
j,

i wish that you would do something, anything, in order to get this moving along just a bit faster. i thought that it would have by now since we both discussed what we were looking for, and our responses matched. there shouldn't be any reason for you to be nervous, because you know how i feel about you. i really don't want to give up on you, but i am going to have to if i feel like this is never going to go anywhere.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 9th, 2013 at 01:11pm
Myself,
If we're being honest, you probably did cause this. You didn't used to be this way, but something changed somewhere. You did something to change the course of how things are supposed to be. You need to fix your wiring. Something's fucked up somewhere. Its your job to find out what happened and fix it. You wanna be depressed forever?
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
September 9th, 2013 at 02:11pm
j,

13 years tomorrow. it still feels like yesterday. although, my therapist said that it will always feel that way to me, since i was only 12 years old when you passed. i've been thinking about you a lot lately since a's passing a few months ago. both of you were gone way too young, and it hurts so much for me to think about you guys. i try so hard to focus on the happy memories that i had with you, but i was so young and i can barely even remember things, so my mind focuses on what happened september 10th, 2000 instead. there are some things in life that will never make any sense to me, and this is one of them.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 10th, 2013 at 10:54am
C,
I haven't forgotten you. Im sorry if I've made it feel that way. You were my best friend for five years, nobody just up and forgets that. I guess when you started being a jerk and taking your anger out on me is when I backed off a little. Im sorry I haven't spoken to you in ages. I truly do miss you. I don't hate you either, trust me. I know we cant get the old times back, but maybe a couple apologies from both of us would be a good start.
Vanessa
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
September 26th, 2013 at 01:05pm

Dear God,

I know I don't really believe in you until times of crisis, but if you're out there and you care, please don't let her have cancer.

Leila
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 4th, 2013 at 11:37am
Mom,
No seriously, keep continuing to roll your eyes whenever I tell you im taking the day off to spend our two year anniversary with my fiancé. Please, I really fucking appreciate it.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
October 4th, 2013 at 02:28pm
s,

you don't deserve your boyfriend.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 4th, 2013 at 06:33pm
Boss,
Oh, I'm beyond livid. I filled out the request for leave form MONTHS ago. I filled it out in August and told you I'd be taking the day off on October 9th, so you'd have time to find a sub for me. I even asked if you wanted me to find a sub myself, and you said you'd take care of it. Well, here we are, less than a week away from my day off and you just now inform me not only have you not found anyone, but you wanted me to do it? Are you serious? There's no way you're serious. I honestly don't see how you're gonna find a sub this late, since you've already hired every sub we have for someone else. And you say we have no subs left, I thought you were hiring some not too long ago. What happened to that? Im still not coming in Wednesday, sorry but this is your fault and now you've gotta fix it.
Vanessa
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
October 11th, 2013 at 06:41am
Dear year ten drama class,

I can't express to you how thankful I am for your help last night. I couldn't have managed that performance without you. I know that I was the one letting everyone down, and yet you were supportive of me, and it really meant the world to me. Without your help, I couldn't have gotten myself onto the stage.

- Nicola.
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
October 11th, 2013 at 01:19pm

R,

I'm not surprised or even that upset about what you did. However I am pissed off. There is no way you can justify cheating on me with 3 different girls, (one of which is pregnant and it's your fault) and the fact that you even tried to make it seem okay just dug you deeper. You are a weasel shit and I never want to be associated with you ever again. I'm pretty sure I mean that this time too.

L

PS- I also want to say that I feel so sorry for your child. I'm sure you'll treat him/her the same way you did everyone else, and that is so shitty. Poor kid did nothing to deserve you.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 13th, 2013 at 08:00pm
Mom,
I will never understand why you almost always try and talk me out of going to the doctor. I'm aware it'll cost me, and I'm also aware if I call, I might have to actually go and see the doctor. Its not a huge shock. I just wanna get better, that's all. Don't make me feel guilty for wanting that.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
October 13th, 2013 at 09:58pm
s,

taking pictures of yourself with your camera phone each day doesn't make you a model.
so please save some of your dignity and stop calling yourself one.

- mandy
Young London.
Awake and Unafraid
Young London.
October 17th, 2013 at 06:22am
Dear L,
thank you.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 17th, 2013 at 10:14pm
CJ,
I will never ever love another. You are my one and only. I know you love me too.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
October 18th, 2013 at 10:13am
m,

you've complained non-stop about how your grandchildren and great grandchildren act like they don't care for you. there were plenty of opportunities when we were growing up where my mom asked you to babysit us, and you acted like you were always too busy. and now you've insulted my family yet again. you had no right to say that about the baby's name. it's their baby. they can name it whatever they want to name it. but instead, you hurt their feelings by saying that you refused to ever call him by his name. i'm not going to say that i don't love you and care for you, because i do. i always have. but when you are being difficult like you were yesterday, you just end up pissing off the entire family. i just wish you'd think before you'd speak.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 21st, 2013 at 11:11pm
Boss,
Go to fucking hell.
Vanessa