Don't have an account? Create one!

Letters to Anyone

AuthorMessage
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
June 29th, 2013 at 10:22am
a,

I still can't believe that you are dead. It's like my mind is refusing to believe it right now. We may have had our differences and I didn't appreciate the way you've treated my brother over the past few months, but I still considered you to be my friend at times. I can't even look at the Harry Potter poster hanging in my room right now without remembering the time you gave it to me. I wish that I could stop crying. I need to pull myself together and be there for my brother right now. I don't even know what else to say or think right now because I'm such an emotional wreck. When my mom called me at 8:30 this morning and told me what happened, I couldn't believe it. I still don't want to. It's hard to sit in that apartment and see all of your things, knowing your parents will come to pick them up. None of this is probably making any sense right now. I feel like I just keep on rambling because I'm so confused. Despite everything we have been through and you and my brother have been through for the past six years, a part of me will always miss you.

- Mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
July 5th, 2013 at 12:29pm
C,
Im sure you'll find a way to make this my fault too. You always do. So you might as well start the "guilt tripping" now. Not that it matters, I dont give a shit, you'd just be wasting air. I just think it's really shitty that you're more than likely gonna accuse me of being this and that when you dont even have any idea whats going on.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
July 8th, 2013 at 02:43pm
a,

i appreciate everything that you are doing for my brother.
i feel like he will open up and talk to you more than he will to me.
you're the comic relief that he needs right now more than ever.

- mandy
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
July 8th, 2013 at 04:02pm
M,

You are a cunt.

Ali
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
July 10th, 2013 at 07:01pm
A,
You're somewhat decent as a person. As a boss, you really suck.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
July 11th, 2013 at 09:50am
body,

i get it. i probably have endometriosis. but could you just stop hurting for one week?
you already ruined my london trip with a kidney stone, so please don't ruin my alaska trip with endometriosis.
take a break and let me live a normal life just for once. i'm tired of always having something wrong with me.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
July 18th, 2013 at 11:40am
A, C, and M,
It would be in your best interest to not speak to me anytime soon. What you did was unfair, and pissed me off. I cant say anything nice to any of you right now, and im not risking losing my job too, so please dont try and talk to me today.
Vanessa
hunteri heroici.
Always Born a Crime
hunteri heroici.
July 23rd, 2013 at 02:53pm
Not-so-dear you,
stop it. Just stop it. You have no idea how much this hurts.
Please, stop disappointing me. You really are starting to repel me.
Please, honey, understand that I am trying not to hate you.
But as days go by, I find it more and more impossible.
Nicole.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
July 28th, 2013 at 10:38pm
To my fiance's mother,
I honestly think you have nothing better to do than be a bitch. They drastically cut his hours at work, so all he has money for is bills. He literally cant afford anything else right now. He literally has to pinch every penny he gets to be able to put gas in his car. And since you've decided to up his rent, he's scraping by paying that too. It's not like we can afford to live on our own yet. And it's not like you're helping by getting pissy cause he cant afford to buy you shit. Your cabinets low on food? Fucking go out and buy some, you have plenty of food stamps. Oh, that's right. You abuse them by buying very little "real food" and buying chips and soft drinks and other shit you arent supposed to have. And you smoke pot in the bedroom, deny it, and get mad at us for asking you to at least shut the door to tone down the smell. Yes, you're a grown ass woman who makes her own decisions, but you only think of yourself. You are selfish. And your man aint no better. He's as childish as you. He complains about petty bullshit all day long. And you sit there and allow it. Why? Cause he supplies weed and money. Mostly weed. Yall both make me sick. It also makes me sick how you abuse your son. I knew as soon as he got a car, you'd be asking him to take you every fucking where. Like last night, why the fuck would you ask him to go to the convienence store at midnight just to buy yall cigarettes? Since yall supposedly dont have the money to afford them. And you demanded that he get up and get you coffee. Fine, we all know you're lazy, its whatever, but then you bitch because it was in the wrong cup. I personally would've drank it and told you to get it yourself. Your sore foot is no excuse. If you can walk down a billion stairs to the pool, walk the long way around, and walk outside a billion times a day to go smoke, I dont think walking to the kitchen to make coffee is a big deal. You are a whiney bitch who I cant stand. I swear, if I ever get the chance, im gonna tell you exactly how I feel about you. I do nothing more than tolorate you.
Vanessa

this was more or a rant, sorry guys
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
July 30th, 2013 at 10:21am
j,

it's been several months now.
what's taking you so long?

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
July 30th, 2013 at 01:50pm
Boss,
You seriously arent doing very well at your job. You're disrespecting parents and just have a bad attitude overall. I mean, yea Im pissed and probably have a bad attitude too, but at least Im hiding mine. Since I have nothing nice to say, Im not saying anything. You have no reason to be disrespecting everyone. We are all coming to you respectfully, as you've asked. And you have nothing better to do but roll your eyes and speak in a very rude manner. And you seriously wonder why parents wont come to you?
Vanessa
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
July 31st, 2013 at 02:54am
Sam,
I know how much stress you're under, and believe me I'm terrified.
I'm really sorry I stuffed up yesterday. Please understand, I've had 2 weeks to learn what I should have had the best part of a year to do.
I hope I can get it all right by the examination. I keep worrying that I'm going to forget what to do.
I'm trying my best.
- Nicola.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
August 3rd, 2013 at 05:08pm
j,

i seriously think that you need to get help. stabbing yourself and then making up a crazy story about being raped and stabbed is just sickening. i hope for your sake that your parents decide to send you to a mental hospital for a while.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 3rd, 2013 at 06:35pm
Boss,
Oh, okay. You call me into your office, tell me im doing everything wrong, and expect me to be all sunshine and rainbows about it? You say I've been really disrespectful towards you since you fired my mom. Excuse me for not wanting to look at you after you unfairly fired my mom, who has been here waaaaaaaay longer than you could ever imagine being here. You expect me to put on a front and act like im happy to see you? I think that looks far more unprofessional than putting on an obvious act. Parents know how I feel, and they feel the same way. You're way out of line. Then you say im screaming and being too rough with the kids. Haha, really? You've hardly been in a classroom, you have no idea how to run one. I dont let my kids run my room, or walk all over me. If they're doing something wrong, I tell them no and try to correct it. Im sorry, but redirecting an infant may last five seconds if im lucky. I dont respect you, and im really not trying to be too obvious about it, that's why I've been distancing myself. I have nothing nice to say, and you're trying to pry answers out of me. I should've listened to K and M more. They were right. I am being watched and I am on top of your list. Fuck you and fuck the daycare. And J is gonna fall down with you. She practically worships you. I feel sorry for her. I love those kids and those families, but the daycare is crumbling because of you, and I dont wanna be there when it falls.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
August 6th, 2013 at 09:32am
s,

you need to grow up and stop acting like a little child. if you have a problem with me, then just say it to my face rather than posting some bitchy facebook status directed towards me. you're twenty-four, so maybe you should start acting like it.

- mandy

j,

i want us to be together, and i appreciate the fact that things are moving slowly. but, i think it's gotten to the point to where it's too slow for my liking. i get it, though. you're nervous, and i'm nervous. i've always been awkward when it comes to things like this, so i'm never good at making the first move. i just hope that something happens soon so we can take a step closer towards being with each other.

- mandy
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
August 7th, 2013 at 02:23am
E,
I don't understand what I did to you to deserve this, it's honestly really childish that you won't speak to me.
I'm over caring what you think of me if you're just going to judge me constantly.
You're supposed to be my friend. I wish you'd act like one.

- Nicola.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 7th, 2013 at 09:13am
K,
Some people just cant accept that they're in the wrong, She's one of them, so I'd appreciate it if you'd not tell her stuff I post on facebook like its any of her business. I blocked her for a reason. She has been giving me and my fiance hell because she feels like we are somehow at fault for her debt. But I wont go into detail, and Im sure you're probably mad because I blocked you too. Well, sorry not sorry. You had the right to see it because you were on my friend list and I made a public post. But I blocked S, so she had no right to know what Im posting, especially if it has nothing at all to do with her or her current situation.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
August 13th, 2013 at 03:15pm
s,

you would be hurt and pissed if i treated you the way that you treat me.
but don't worry, i'll never stoop to your level.

- mandy

a,

every single time i go back to the apartment, i always look for your car.
when will i stop doing this? you're gone, and you aren't coming back.
it's like a slap to the face when i glance over in that general direction,
and i don't see your car. i wish that you wouldn't have passed away that night.
this would have been easier had you moved to SC in early august.
we never wanted you to leave this way.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 14th, 2013 at 12:05pm
HT,
Whether you hire me or not, im gonna be nervous. Ive shopped there for years, I love the store. There's great people, and I need the job. But at the same time, I've never done retail before, so Im scared Ill let you down or ill be so terrible you'll have to fire me. I hope I don't fail.
Vanessa
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 19th, 2013 at 07:55pm
Dad,
This isn't gonna end well. It never does. I know you mean well, but we both know mom gets really pissed off when you go to the store without her. It doesn't take much to piss her off. She gets mad because you forget to pick up a few things. I don't mind that you go, but you do end up forgetting foods I usually get so I can fix myself some lunch before work. I don't really have the money to go and buy it myself, but I don't pitch a hissy fit about it. I either spend money I shouldn't be to get it, or I suck it up and deal with it. Looks like Ill have to suck it up on this one. Ah well. And I would've gone with you, but I don't have any idea what mom needs. And im not getting involved in this fight. Sorry.
Vanessa