Don't have an account? Create one!

The Confessions Thread

AuthorMessage
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 31st, 2014 at 10:21pm
I wish I wasn't so depressed and shy. It's ruining my life.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 1st, 2014 at 11:22pm
So I don't know if this qualifies as a confession, but it's something that has been on my mind for the past few days. Maybe it's a confession in some way.

But I was thinking about the things that have occurred in my life in the past few years, and how certain events led to them. Most recently how I'm living on my own, and going to jiu jitsu. And not only that, but of all the places I could be training at, I'm training where I am now, with the people I'm training with now. What little things could have occurred to cause none of these good things to happen?

So it makes me wonder, if maybe that's why I haven't found anyone yet. Maybe fate is telling me I can't be with anyone because certain things need to happen, because maybe if I meet them too soon, I'll fail to fall into things I need -- like BJJ, or living on my own.

I've wondered in the past how high school would have been different for me had my boyfriend not moved away... how long would we have stayed together? Would I have had the same friends? Hell, would I have continued with band? Would I have ended up going to college? Would he have gotten me into trouble? Would I have dated other people?

So maybe my life is working hard to fall into place before it can give me that special someone. I can only hope.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
September 2nd, 2014 at 07:42am
I acheived a long term goal last night, you set me that goal.
It kills me that you weren't there to see it.
I miss you.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
September 2nd, 2014 at 08:03am
I'm lonely as fuck.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
September 3rd, 2014 at 01:39pm
i'm about to ruin my own happiness again. i can feel it. and i don't know how to stop myself.
i really don't want to mess things up this time. i can tell that he really likes me.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
September 5th, 2014 at 04:21pm
The more I tell people "i'm never having kids" the more I want a baby so badly.
I want my fairy tale.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
September 8th, 2014 at 04:02pm
malibu.:
I'm lonely as fuck.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 8th, 2014 at 06:30pm
Anyone but you will only be second best. That's a shitty way to see things, but that's just how things are. Second best is all I'm ever going to know.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 8th, 2014 at 10:58pm
I've been feeling lately like I want to throw up. I still don't have the guts to do it.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
September 9th, 2014 at 09:49am
i already miss him.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 9th, 2014 at 10:37am
I don't think Frank Iero's singing voice is all that great. I prefer Gerard's or Ray's. It feels like a sin saying that.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
September 10th, 2014 at 10:05am
i just realized that today is september 10th
she's been dead for 14 years now and i still miss her so much
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
September 10th, 2014 at 12:24pm
yeah. i wasn't lying.

I don't feel well today. i'm shaky, naseous nad iritated. I counted and i only genuinely like or appreciate befriending 3 people. three.
That list doesn't even include my two better friends.
I fake like my "closest" friend.
But i like music. I like A LOT of bands. A lot of artists. and a lot of writers.
I fear i am too much like my mother. But I dont want to die and hve people secretly glad that i'm dead. Just like her.

Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
September 10th, 2014 at 12:27pm
also, partically releated.
i'm so much like Frank, and i feel that with time and more kindness, we will end up great friends. That scares me a little bit. Everything scares me a little bit. The witch was right.
But when I met him, I told my dad that I hadn't felt that way in a long, long time. And what i meant to say was, I haven't felt that sure about something since I met Kayla. And I absolutely believe that the planets all aligned for us to become best frineds for those 8.5 years.
Lets just hope, that, since my instincts are usually infallible, that i don't fuck over my friendship with frank.

Its also funny to me that everyone said "wow, you're so lucky." about it. but i dont really believe in luck. I just believe that everything/everyone happens for a reason.
This is the reason.
brother nero;
Always Born a Crime
brother nero;
September 13th, 2014 at 07:14pm
malibu.:
I'm lonely as fuck.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
September 14th, 2014 at 07:40pm
Sometimes, I really wish I hadn't been born.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
September 14th, 2014 at 07:53pm
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 14th, 2014 at 08:15pm
biersack.:
Sometimes, I really wish I hadn't been born.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
September 16th, 2014 at 07:02pm
I get a kick out of you having something to envy me for.
It's not that I would want you to want something I have, quite the opposite
It's just that I've always wished I could be like you guys so it's nice to realise the respect goes both ways.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 17th, 2014 at 02:35pm
I like looking at my INO profile and the profiles of my old INO friends. It brings back some great memories. It also brings some sad memories knowing I dont and probably wont speak to some of them anymore. We all used to talk everyday. I kind of miss it.