Don't have an account? Create one!

The Confessions Thread

AuthorMessage
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 29th, 2014 at 08:13pm
I haven't done anything to my hair in over a year. It looks terrible. I wish I could afford just a haircut. I feel so ugly.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
September 30th, 2014 at 10:12am
for someone that acts so interested in me, he never seems to be that excited when talking to me on the phone. it's disheartening.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 1st, 2014 at 04:23pm
Of course the only job offer out there is the one place everyone complains about. Everyone I know who's worked there left within months cause it's so bad. I think there's a car wash in town that's hiring. I just don't wanna work somewhere new, have it turn out so bad I have to leave, and be in a worse spot than I am now.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
October 3rd, 2014 at 10:15am
why do i keep dreaming about her? she's been dead for over a year now. she's not coming back. i need to quit dreaming about her coming back. that's impossible, and i always wake up feeling freaked out.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
October 4th, 2014 at 12:57am
I accidentally let slip to my dad how much I dislike my birthday. I wish I hadn't because I'm not even sure why I hate it so much other than that it depresses the hell out of me, and I don't know why it does. and now he knows, and he thinks there's something wrong.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 5th, 2014 at 09:13pm
It's our three year anniversary Thursday. Surprisingly, I'm kind of excited. I haven't been excited about much of anything these past few months. I hope it lasts. It's a nice feeling.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
October 5th, 2014 at 09:41pm
I think I'm reaching a new low in self esteem. I know for a fact that my father loves me, but I started convince myself last night that my dad must have resented me for a while as a kid because I was probably the last time my mom and dad ever had sex, which led to him straying, which led to a strained marriage for the next 18 years.
Someone who pays for new tires for my car surely can't resent me, unless he feels guilty for once having done so.

Or then I think about how if my sister never had kids, we'd probably never talk, as though the only reason she talks to me is to keep herself in my good graces so she can call upon me to be a babysitter whenever she needs one.

That's my problem. I know I'm wrong, but I keep coming up with reasons why I shouldn't be.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
October 7th, 2014 at 05:52pm
i'm getting too ahead of myself, but i can't help it.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
October 8th, 2014 at 07:26am
Every so often I come back to this forum, for the sense of nostalgia :')
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
October 8th, 2014 at 08:29am
Cringing at my old posts!!
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 10th, 2014 at 09:30am
I think I'm the only 21 year old who thinks my years are slipping away and I'm getting too old too quick. I'm not ready to get older. I still have yet to figure myself out. It's scary thinking that I may reach 30 and still be exactly where I am now. It's scarier not knowing how to change it. Ugh.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
October 11th, 2014 at 05:03am
I feel awful for you, and if you were willing to listen to a single word coming out of my mouth I'd do anything I can to help you out a little. It hurts that it's him you've moved in with, he avoids me too and I'm yet to have a reason from either of you. I care about you both and it kills me to be so helpless.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
October 11th, 2014 at 11:02am
i have now reached a new level of stressed.
I essentially break out in hives, on my legs and ass.
great.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 11th, 2014 at 07:58pm
After some self-analyzing, I guess i feel so old because everyone I went to school with is either married, having kids, or both. I always felt like those are things we'd all do in our mid-late 20's. I'm one of the only who has yet to do any of those things. Not that I'm in a hurry.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
October 12th, 2014 at 01:38am
I shouldn't have watched that movie after being angry all day. I now have blood lust. Thank god i have no way of buying a gun.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 13th, 2014 at 08:43am
I really just don't want to talk to anyone anymore. I just want to go away for a few days and clear my head. I don't want anyone, besides my mother, knowing where I am. I know I can't do that though. I tried not talking to anyone and being alone, it blew up in my face. So, that's out. I guess I'm scared of what could happen to me if I don't try and do something. I feel like I'm capable of doing something bad to myself. Or maybe I'm not. I really hope not.

Why can't I just try to do something for myself without it blowing up in my face? It's so frustrating feeling trapped all the time. I don't try to things for myself often. It's a rare occurrence. But when it does try to happen, it fails. Maybe I should just stop.
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
October 13th, 2014 at 07:04pm

the urge to hurt myself again is fleeting, but the fact that it is back scares me a bit. probably not as much as it should though.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
October 14th, 2014 at 01:40am
I feel like no matter how hard I try, the only place I'm going is down.
I'm afraid I'll start taking others down with me before too long.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
October 14th, 2014 at 09:50am
i'm afraid he'll see it as a major turn off
that's the main reason why i haven't told him yet
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 15th, 2014 at 03:32pm
I know better. I know you told me anytime between 3 and 4, but if I show up without asking if you're home, chances are you won't be. It never fails me. I know you're busy and can't always answer my texts, but seriously, how hard is it to send a one word text? Every time I head to your house without making sure you're there, you never are. I'm not about to sit around with your mom and wait for you. Seriously, just let me know what time I need to leave. Just a single number will suffice. Just stop making this difficult. I know things happen that put you behind schedule. I understand that. But there's no reason that you can't tell me whether I can still come at the scheduled time or that I need to wait a bit. I'm used to giving you 30-60 extra minutes to get shit done. But come on. A text would help a lot. Just one.