when jess was young.
March 29th, 2006 at 05:48pm
BellaMuerte.:
Gerard
What a guy im mean really.
No one but Gerard could say stuff like that
And in Life On The Murder Scene.
I love Gerard<3

yeah, gerard is a great guy, but don't go saying like "OMG! i love him!" or OMG he's so hot!"
cause people will think your a teenie and judge you, which isn't good.
you arn't a teenie....R U? Shocked Shocked
BellaMuerte.
Joining The Black Parade
BellaMuerte.
March 29th, 2006 at 05:54pm
aha no im nto a teenie.
i really hate teenies, alot.
especially theone on the earler page that had
a shirt that said i love Gerald.
I wont even buy the magazines.
it makes me too mad.
Nimrod~Girl
Bleeding on the Floor
Nimrod~Girl
March 29th, 2006 at 06:17pm
-signs it-
Fucking hell. This just isn't cool.
Gerard is an awsome person. At the MCR concert I went to there was this kid about 11 years old getting pushed around by some fuckers in the mosh pit. And he actually stopped the concert and asked for the house lights to be turned on. Just so he could yell at those fuckers who had the nerve to push the kid around. Most bands would finish the song first and then be like let keep the mosh pit safe and don't intentionally push others. But he stoped the whole concert just to yell at them for 4 minutes. Now thats really carring for your fans. Now to send a very nasty e-mail.
XriverXofXtearsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XriverXofXtearsX
March 29th, 2006 at 06:20pm
Nimrod~Girl Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:17 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-signs it-
Fucking hell. This just isn't cool.
Gerard is an awsome person. At the MCR concert I went to there was this kid about 11 years old getting pushed around by some fuckers in the mosh pit. And he actually stopped the concert and asked for the house lights to be turned on. Just so he could yell at those fuckers who had the nerve to push the kid around. Most bands would finish the song first and then be like let keep the mosh pit safe and don't intentionally push others. But he stoped the whole concert just to yell at them for 4 minutes. Now thats really carring for your fans. Now to send a very nasty e-mail.

Way to go. Very Happy
addict for dramatics
Thinking Happy Thoughts
addict for dramatics
March 29th, 2006 at 06:41pm
hey, i signed the thingy, im GerardWaysGirl999
older brother
Nimrod~Girl
Bleeding on the Floor
Nimrod~Girl
March 29th, 2006 at 06:52pm
I just have to tell you.... THAT YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF MOTHER FUCKING STEELERS!! I KNOW THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THATS SENDING YOU AN E-MAIL LIKE THIS! I'M PROBABLY ABOUT THE 100TH MCR FAN THAT IS WAY PAST PISSED AT YOU FOR TAKING MCR'S NAME AND SMEARING IT THROUGH THE MUD!!! HOW CAN YOU TAKE GERARDS FACE (ITS GERARD NOT GERALD FUCKERS) AND PUT IT NEXT TO HILLARY-MOTHERFUCKING-DUFF!! MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO BE IN THIS OR ANY OTHER TEENIE MAGAZINES!! AT A RECENT CONCERT GERARD SAID, AND I QUOTE "WE DON'T WANNA BE IN MAGAZINES LIKE THIS! STEAL THEM, AND BURN THEM! THE INTERVIEWS WERE STOLEN!" SO AS YOU CAN SEE THE BAND IS MOST FUCKING DISSPLEASED!! AND JUST FOR THE RECORD THERE ARE MORE THEN JUST GERARD AND FRANK IN THE BAND! THERE ARE FIVE PEOPLE! RAY TORO, BOB BRYAR, MIKEY WAY, FRANK IERO, AND GERARD WAY!!!! SO IF YOU PUT THEM IN YOU MAGAZINE AGAIN MAKE SURE YOU GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT, MAKE SURE YOU LET EVERY MOTHER FUCKING TEENIE KNOW THAT THERES MORE THEN JUST GERARD AND FRANK IN THE BAND, AND THAT YOU USE YOUR OWN INTERVIEWS YOU'VE DONE WITH THEM. YOU CAN GET IN A LOT OF TROUBLE FOR PLAGERISING INTERVIEWS THAT MAGAZINES THAT MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE WANTS TO BE IN GOT WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Thats my e-mail. I feel sorry for cap lock buttons all over the world for they're probably abused writing these e-mail to these magazines. and thats me being as nice as i can. you really don't want to see me pissed off.
DEAD!atTheDisco
Killjoy
DEAD!atTheDisco
March 30th, 2006 at 08:50am
LOL! That's funny
XriverXofXtearsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XriverXofXtearsX
March 30th, 2006 at 05:42pm
Nimrod~Girl, I <3 you. Very Happy

And I <3 your ava too. Wink
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 30th, 2006 at 05:55pm
^^me too!
XriverXofXtearsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XriverXofXtearsX
March 30th, 2006 at 06:06pm
Gerards milkshake brings me to the yard...
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 30th, 2006 at 06:08pm
lol! that what i thought! me too!
does anyone want a part in my story? you would be a twin sister and Ray would cheat on his hios girlfriend with you, anyone?
Helix Neoplasia
Jazz Hands
Helix Neoplasia
March 30th, 2006 at 06:14pm
Rock on to that.

But, I bet half of you don't really steal them. You're just saying so...
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 30th, 2006 at 06:36pm
lol
oh yes
but person up there, GerardWaysGirl999- you should have people pm you and all.
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
March 30th, 2006 at 06:41pm
Sad mines not as hardcore....

I've written to tell you, this magazine, all magazines like this, and all teenies to LEAVE MCR THE FUCK ALONE! Stop trying to make Gerard a Poster Boy and totally ignoring the rest of the band. I bet not even 90 percent of your readers could name two of other members of My Chemical Romance. Stop stealing and copying interviews that other actual music magazines and people have done and putting them in your magazines, because that's actually ILLEGAL! They don't want to be in your teenie magazines! You guys don't even know half the stuff that they've gone through and about what they're all about. All you guys ever say is stuff like "OMG He's so hot!" That's not what MCR's about! MCR is about the MUSIC! STUFF YOU LISTEN TO! NOT THE FUCKING LOOK'S! But if you all weren't so blinded and SHALLOW, you guys would notice! STOP PUTTING MCR IN YOUR MAGAZINE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE AN FUCKING MUSIC MAGAZINE, IN THAT CASE YOU'D NEVER LIVE UP TO MAGS LIKE KERRANG! AND SPIN AND AP PRESS! ALRIGHT? SO STICK TO YOUR LITTLE JESSE MCARTNEY OBSESSIONS AND LEAVE THEM THE FUCKING HELL ALONE, OKAY? THEY DON'T WANT FUCKING LITTLE TRAMPY SHALLOW TEENIES OBSESSING OVER HOW HOT THEY ARE AND TRASHY TEENIE GROUPIES, SO LEAVE THEM ALONE!

that was my email i sent to them....i made a giant text LEAVE MCR ALONE thing but it got screwed up so i gave up on it Sad

^^ oh and srry to those jesse mcartney fans out there if any of you guys on ino are......
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 30th, 2006 at 06:54pm
why would you wanna waste ur time doing that. . .they won't listen! those magazines make ALOT of money and they wont stop cuz there are a few people who dont like their stuff.
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
March 30th, 2006 at 06:58pm
^^ then why are you wasting your time in posting on this thread?
LouderNow
Really Not Okay
LouderNow
March 30th, 2006 at 07:01pm
Why are you guys against these kind of magazines? You dont have to read them if you don't like them. Seriously, there is nothing wrong with them. Just because a girl-fan cant name 3/5 members of MCR, doesnt make her a bad person. Sure, they can be annoying. But as i had said before, they show the basic information of MCR and other bands, mostly the stuff we have heard. Basically, they are "introducing" bands to others. So basically, its doing a favor to the band themselves.