Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
April 9th, 2006 at 11:23am
oh hail gerard!!
xAsleep Or Deadx
Banned
xAsleep Or Deadx
April 9th, 2006 at 12:45pm
I agree with what Gerard has did with all those teeny bopper magazines!!!
if i were him...I'll do the same thing. they simply want to put Gerard's awesome face Embarassed on their magazine so many people will buy it to see if there's anything bout' Gerard or Frank..or the rest of the band...then they'll discover that *HOLY SHIT* Evil or Very Mad there's nothing about them here!!! "I JUST WASTED MY MONEY ON THIS FUCKING MAGAZINES!!!"

THEY SUCK!!! IT'S RIGHT TO BURN THEIR MAGAZINES!!!
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 9th, 2006 at 02:55pm
YES YES YES! amen to that.
Headfirst*For*Halos
Killjoy
Headfirst*For*Halos
April 9th, 2006 at 03:48pm
Gerard= My Hero Very Happy

Ya my sis buys j 14 and I steel MCR pics from her b/c I swear they are like an every issue...just like pete wentz...but ya I'll totally support gerard and burn those mother fu...... Twisted Evil
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
April 9th, 2006 at 08:26pm
teenie magazines are like 'hey! he really fit. lets put him on the cover so lots of girls will but it!!' they dont care about music they just care about how many magazines they will sell because somebody really fit is on the cover. if gerard was as ugly as sin they wouldn't look twice at him or mcr.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 10th, 2006 at 01:24am
hell i agree with what every one of u guys has said. Gerard is right tho those stupid ass motherfuckers steal all of the interviews. isnt that whats called plagiarism? i mean it is plagiarism in a way cuz those assholes are stealing and they should get their sorry asses sued for copyrighting and u guys are right. those teenie bullshit mags dont give a flying fuck about our band. the other day i bought a teenie mag but only to get a mcr poster and then right after that, i turned on the stove and set the fuckin mag on fire and then i threw it in the trash after when i was done with it and let me tell u, it was fuckin awesome!!! and im gonna keep doing it again and again and again
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 14th, 2006 at 08:52pm
yup that is plagarism (sp)
*nods*
Synyster
Salute You in Your Grave
Synyster
April 15th, 2006 at 09:15pm
devotionXdesire:
if this topic is in the wrong place. Im sorry. mmkeh.

So I went to their SXSW show yesterday and Gerard is pissed that J-14 put them in their magazine. He said that all the interviews were stolen. He doesnt want to be in those fucking magazines.
SO.
He said to shoplift all the teenybopper magazines and burn them.

<3

HA me and my friend did that. they had these stickers in it and there was a gerard sticker and we kept stealing them, and inside there was an a7x and an mcr poster and he stole them and gave me the mcr one. LOL my 1 prep friend(whos cool for a prep and is not a teenie bopper and got me into p!atd BEFORE they were on mtv) gave me a poster from bop or whatever lol i worte bop sucks all over it
Redthecat
Fabulous Killjoy
Redthecat
April 15th, 2006 at 09:20pm
I wonder why none of the other celebs don't say anything about it, oh that's right because they're to busy to give a fuck!!! And If they weren't they would probably say the same thing that our homeboy did. DIE TEENY MAGS DIE!!!!
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
April 15th, 2006 at 10:10pm
Mamma di'n raise no foo!

(Sorry, I just had to say that...XD)

Yeah, I'm definately going to steal 'em and BURN THEM ALL!!!
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
April 17th, 2006 at 09:49am
Finally a reason to burn the teeny bopper bitch mags!
And to shoplift.
<333
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
April 17th, 2006 at 10:15am
Nimrod~Girl:
-signs it-
Fucking hell. This just isn't cool.
Gerard is an awsome person. At the MCR concert I went to there was this kid about 11 years old getting pushed around by some fuckers in the mosh pit. And he actually stopped the concert and asked for the house lights to be turned on. Just so he could yell at those fuckers who had the nerve to push the kid around. Most bands would finish the song first and then be like let keep the mosh pit safe and don't intentionally push others. But he stoped the whole concert just to yell at them for 4 minutes. Now thats really carring for your fans. Now to send a very nasty e-mail.

Gerard has to be the sweetest and just a very awesome person. just curious what did he tell those people??
JigSAW puppet
Killjoy
JigSAW puppet
April 30th, 2006 at 01:36am
I always take out all of the MCR stuff and let my pets rip up the mags.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
April 30th, 2006 at 12:18pm
People here are saying they buy the magazines though. Even if you rip it up or burn it, they still get money. If you shoplift, you're stealing in return. They stole the interviews, you steal the magazine.
I love Gerard. He just has the greatest things to say about everything.
Keyser_So_So
Killjoy
Keyser_So_So
April 30th, 2006 at 04:36pm
Just don't tell anyone Gerard told you to steal the magazines and burn them, they might think you are a nutjob!
* MCRsLilVampire *
Killjoy
* MCRsLilVampire *
April 30th, 2006 at 06:12pm
those bitches!!!! i think every teenie mag has done that.
bamcr
Joining The Black Parade
bamcr
April 30th, 2006 at 06:35pm
Hehe I don't have to buy the magazines for the posters...my friends do, and they just give them to me...

I was thinking of holding a bonfire at like a nearby beach so we can all burn them...together

Twisted Evil

I just noticed that "teenie mags" rhymes with "teenie fags"

lol...the things i think up when I'm bored.

Aww that thing about Gerard and the 11 year old was sweet...
miseryheartsme
Joining The Black Parade
miseryheartsme
May 10th, 2006 at 09:26pm
I already steal teeny magazines. I just take out the MCR pics, then burn em or something along those lines.
Riddle of Revenge
Salute You in Your Grave
Riddle of Revenge
May 10th, 2006 at 09:30pm
without.a.sound:
People here are saying they buy the magazines though. Even if you rip it up or burn it, they still get money. If you shoplift, you're stealing in return. They stole the interviews, you steal the magazine.
I love Gerard. He just has the greatest things to say about everything.

Thats true. They wouldn't care if you rip it up and burn it after you buy it, they still get the money. If lots of MCR fans buy them just for the MCR pictures/posters, they'd probably put more of MCR in the magazines so more people buy them.
Sally Stitches.
Awake and Unafraid
Sally Stitches.
August 14th, 2006 at 08:23am

WOW. Go Gerard!
This thread made my day. Thank you!
*Rips apart J-14*