Gerards Views on J-14

AuthorMessage
argggimapirate
Jazz Hands
argggimapirate
March 30th, 2006 at 07:38pm
Helix Neoplasia:
Rock on to that.

But, I bet half of you don't really steal them. You're just saying so...

hee hee. Thats true. I would never steal. Cause Im not like that. I never planned on doin that. But thats what Gerard said, to steal and burn 'em. probably not intending on people actully going out and stealing them. But he was really upset about it. I just say we do the most we can. Send letters, emails, petitions, have our friends who do buy them, boycott them...like that would help... or we could tell the government there was a picture of Hilary Duff and her weiner in there...
rhiaCYANIDE
Bleeding on the Floor
rhiaCYANIDE
March 30th, 2006 at 11:40pm
Okay, Im gonna be honest.
You guys say you've NEVER looked at a teen magazine.
I don't believe that you all must have simed the pages before.
We all stopped before because we saw a pic of our favorite band on it..

I don't buy them or read them, but I have skimmed the page before.

I wrote letters but I don't think it helps.

I think we shouldn't buy them, and just wait until all the teenies stop giving a shit about MCR because in the end we'll all be here...
Im a Crazy Bitch
Jazz Hands
Im a Crazy Bitch
March 30th, 2006 at 11:47pm
i read those magazines,all the time they're funny!!!!
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
March 31st, 2006 at 07:15pm
x|stake|my|heart|x:
Sad mines not as hardcore....

I've written to tell you, this magazine, all magazines like this, and all teenies to LEAVE MCR THE FUCK ALONE! Stop trying to make Gerard a Poster Boy and totally ignoring the rest of the band. I bet not even 90 percent of your readers could name two of other members of My Chemical Romance. Stop stealing and copying interviews that other actual music magazines and people have done and putting them in your magazines, because that's actually ILLEGAL! They don't want to be in your teenie magazines! You guys don't even know half the stuff that they've gone through and about what they're all about. All you guys ever say is stuff like "OMG He's so hot!" That's not what MCR's about! MCR is about the MUSIC! STUFF YOU LISTEN TO! NOT THE FUCKING LOOK'S! But if you all weren't so blinded and SHALLOW, you guys would notice! STOP PUTTING MCR IN YOUR MAGAZINE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE AN FUCKING MUSIC MAGAZINE, IN THAT CASE YOU'D NEVER LIVE UP TO MAGS LIKE KERRANG! AND SPIN AND AP PRESS! ALRIGHT? SO STICK TO YOUR LITTLE JESSE MCARTNEY OBSESSIONS AND LEAVE THEM THE FUCKING HELL ALONE, OKAY? THEY DON'T WANT FUCKING LITTLE TRAMPY SHALLOW TEENIES OBSESSING OVER HOW HOT THEY ARE AND TRASHY TEENIE GROUPIES, SO LEAVE THEM ALONE!

that was my email i sent to them....i made a giant text LEAVE MCR ALONE thing but it got screwed up so i gave up on it Sad

^^ oh and srry to those jesse mcartney fans out there if any of you guys on ino are......

ooh, i will email it right now, if you dont mind. and no, i dont hink there is any Jesse McCartney fans on an MCR fansite. its just...wrong.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
March 31st, 2006 at 07:18pm
^Holy shizz that was good
*applause*
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
March 31st, 2006 at 07:30pm
usernameB7:
why would you wanna waste ur time doing that. . .they won't listen! those magazines make ALOT of money and they wont stop cuz there are a few people who dont like their stuff.

i have an idea. if we get everyone to sign a petition for getting MCR out off teeniebopper mags, they might listen if we get enough signys!
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
March 31st, 2006 at 07:32pm
not much a poet
Jazz Hands
not much a poet
March 31st, 2006 at 08:59pm
^woot! i made that petition! =)
Nimrod~Girl
Bleeding on the Floor
Nimrod~Girl
March 31st, 2006 at 10:35pm
I Put the FUN in Funeral:
Okay, Im gonna be honest.
You guys say you've NEVER looked at a teen magazine.
I don't believe that you all must have simed the pages before.
We all stopped before because we saw a pic of our favorite band on it..

I don't buy them or read them, but I have skimmed the page before.

I wrote letters but I don't think it helps.

I think we shouldn't buy them, and just wait until all the teenies stop giving a shit about MCR because in the end we'll all be here...

I will admit I am guilty of actually having a box of M, Bop, J-14, and Twist. I like reading the embarasing stories out of there. Anyways. Yeah. Just boycot the magazines, and eventually there will be a new band that these magazines will want to make one of the members a poaster boy.
Im a Crazy Bitch
Jazz Hands
Im a Crazy Bitch
April 1st, 2006 at 11:40am
listen you guys shouldn't diss these magazine cuz there have been articles about mikey and on Frank. ok? ok!!!
XriverXofXtearsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XriverXofXtearsX
April 1st, 2006 at 10:28pm
Yes. But they ONLY have ones on Frank, Gerard, and Mikey. They don't even MENTION anything about Bob or Ray. And, yes. I actually used to but them, but mainly for the posters, though.
Riddle of Revenge
Salute You in Your Grave
Riddle of Revenge
April 2nd, 2006 at 02:38pm
Jher_loves_Mikey_Way:
listen you guys shouldn't diss these magazine cuz there have been articles about mikey and on Frank. ok? ok!!!

In which magazines? I've looked at a lot of J-14 magazines and it mostly about Gerard, but I don't know about any others.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 2nd, 2006 at 08:53pm
yeah same here. . . .
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
April 7th, 2006 at 08:10pm
those magazines dont even get their facts right. in a pop magazine that i brought ages ago it said "Gerard wanted to play guitar after hearing supercool billie joe armstrong play" and it was Frank not gerard that got inspired by billie joe
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
April 7th, 2006 at 08:34pm
No Frank was inspired by Black Flag's guitarist Gerard WAS inspired by Billie Joe and that's why he's learning guitar.
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
April 8th, 2006 at 08:50pm
ok my bad. i read somewhere that frank was inspired by billie joe
LouderNow
Really Not Okay
LouderNow
April 8th, 2006 at 10:42pm
I think it was Gee that said that.
I have that article.
But wasnt almost every artist inspired my Billie?
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 9th, 2006 at 09:32am
yeah honestly. ^ i agree w/ u. well, Green Day IS a living legend!
gerardhumpspumpkins
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardhumpspumpkins
April 9th, 2006 at 09:39am
I agree with Gerard. All those teeny bopper magazines don't give a fuck about the music and just want to put Gerard's face on it just so more people will buy it. They also don't give a fuck about Frank, Ray, Mikey or Bob either.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 9th, 2006 at 10:03am
exactly! its just propaganda and w/e. . . not actually for peoples INTERESTS!
i mean they could give information rather than just gossip, rumors, and MORE GOSSIP