Don't have an account? Create one!

What do your friends think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
Motor Baby
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
April 16th, 2007 at 12:36am
well i got one of my mates into them and as soon as she started liking them so did my other mate...and then the others aint really that into them...well they like some of there songs but none of my mates are really into them as much as i am.lol.exept for one who i think is getting close Very Happy
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
April 16th, 2007 at 01:32am
I'm the one who shared MCR to my friend, my <boy> friends love them. And think they rocks...oh... I don't like my girlfriends,They think MCR too suck!!! WTF???
some_random_fan
Killjoy
some_random_fan
April 16th, 2007 at 02:35am
one of my friends likes a few of there songs, some others havent bothered to listen to them yet and one of my friends doesnt understand why i could be so obsessed with them, she rekons there the worst band ever and there all really weird and ugly looking, guess what music she likes? the sound of music,barbie, mary poppins and crap like that.but i guess everyone has there own oppinion.
some_random_fan
Killjoy
some_random_fan
April 16th, 2007 at 02:37am
oh and i forgot i'v have got one friend thats really into them, but she's no way near as obsessed as i am! LOl
Your.Guardian.Angel.
Jazz Hands
Your.Guardian.Angel.
April 16th, 2007 at 11:45am
Okay, most of my cool friends like them but some of them are always calling them gay and emo bullshit so me and my friend Kasey get all irritated and cuss them out...Bastards, if only they could comprehend just how amazing MCR is...
Jetset.Pansy
Killjoy
Jetset.Pansy
April 16th, 2007 at 03:15pm
There are like 4 people who like them and the rest of the school callem fags and emo people who cant write good music and other things as well
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
April 19th, 2007 at 12:04pm
I don`t care what my friends think!!
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 19th, 2007 at 01:38pm
One of my friends likes them but she's such a teenie.
Today, she had to present her fav band for english, and she took MCR ofcourse.
And she .. Disgust ..she ..
She called Gerard .. GERALD. Cry
And Frank Iero became EARO (In Dutch ie is pronounced like ea) Cry

So, that's my MCR ' liking' friend.
i must be emo.
Joining The Black Parade
i must be emo.
April 19th, 2007 at 03:43pm
(depressed sigh)

there are only a small few of my friends (around 5-ish) who are my chemical romance fans.

a bunch of my friends call them "freaks" and one of my friends called them "my chemical gay".

i about punched him.
Disgust

and to Ami's comment above mine: are you SERIOUS? (sharp exhale) thats disappointing.
I Prefer You
Killjoy
I Prefer You
April 19th, 2007 at 03:47pm
My best friend didn't care for them much when I started liking them 3 years ago, but I play them so much around her, she's actually borrowed all of their CD's and won't give them back!
Most of my other friends just kind of make fun of/lust after Gerard half the time. We have disgusting comment wars on our Myspace pages. They're pretty amusing.
GerardWayLvr
Killjoy
GerardWayLvr
April 19th, 2007 at 04:19pm
Well one of my friends...well EX friends now...said MCR sucked...and he never listened to them. So being the person I am, I dont have anything to do with him anymore. So i practically disowned him. I didnt really have much in common with him anyways so its doesnt really bother me that we dont hang out anymore. Honestly, I could care less.
gerardwayfan101
Killjoy
gerardwayfan101
April 19th, 2007 at 05:31pm
well most of my friends love mcr like me, i mean who wouldnt?? but i have one friend that doesnt like them!! i need 2 talk 2 her!! Sad
MyMutantRomance
Killjoy
MyMutantRomance
April 19th, 2007 at 07:27pm
My friends can't get enough of MCR
thank God for them turning me on to CHEM
PlasticDreams-x
Killjoy
PlasticDreams-x
April 19th, 2007 at 07:40pm

One of my friends really likes My Chemical Romance, it was with her I went to see them in Glasgow. The others like them, especially 'The Black Parade', but I don't think of them understand just how important the band are to me.
x Plastic Hearts.
Joining The Black Parade
x Plastic Hearts.
April 19th, 2007 at 09:45pm
my best friend likes them alot.
my other friend is a mcr/fob/p!atd poser.
and the rest of my friends hate them.
ThAtSmRsWaY2U
Killjoy
ThAtSmRsWaY2U
April 20th, 2007 at 02:47pm
Well, my ex-best friend is obsessed. She's almost as bad as me. I may not seem obsessed, but if you really knew me...
My best friend now, well... she used to hate them sooooo bad. She made fun of them (their music, their looks, basically everything) and tried to steer me away from them, but it didn't work. Now she's obsessed. She listens to them all the time. It scares me......
My other friend is frightened by them. They seriously scare her. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen.
no mikey no party
Killjoy
no mikey no party
April 20th, 2007 at 03:03pm
well my damn fucking friends hate mcr but i dont care when they say omg i like that band i say pff they sucks they say that mcr sucks then i say that i ahte that fucking band and they call them "my chemical realdance"and a girl hate mcr but she hear theme music she is a poser
eatme0990
Fabulous Killjoy
eatme0990
April 20th, 2007 at 07:31pm
My friends just hate the fact that I talk about them 24/7...otherwise, they tend to like the music, I think. Just not how obsessed it makes me.
MCR_FREAK24_7
Killjoy
MCR_FREAK24_7
April 28th, 2007 at 11:46pm
They do not like them, well, two of them do, but the ones that don't get annoyed because all of my life revolves around MCR pretty much!I LOVE GEE!
ennui.
Awake and Unafraid
ennui.
April 29th, 2007 at 04:41am

-sigh- They don't like them.