Don't have an account? Create one!

What do your friends think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
April 9th, 2007 at 01:07pm
My friend Heather likes them, but she's not like a crazy hardcore fan. She says her mom is going to buy her TBP, which makes me jealous, because she doesn't love them as much as me... Disgust oh well, atleast I have the other albums and I can download the songs from TBP. Smile
And my other friend Lizzy is the same, except she only likes them because she thinks they're emo. Neutral which is kinda odd, especially since she's quite preppy...
My other friend Lindsay has never heard them. I'm kinda scared to show them to her, because she listens to all christian bands and she might think they're bad or against God or something.. Crying or Very sad hehe. Well that's OK I guess.
frankismyhomefry
Killjoy
frankismyhomefry
April 9th, 2007 at 01:36pm
lazy sod:
Personally, my friends hate them.

The call them "My Chemical Crap", and think Gerard looks like Micheal Jackson.

They're twisted.

Thats what my bro calls them.

He's a total fag though, He broke my life on the murder scene CD two days after i got it. Disgust
chapped and faded.
Motor Baby
chapped and faded.
April 9th, 2007 at 01:42pm
Mmm.
My friend thinks they're okay.

She calls me emo for liking them...hmm.
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 10th, 2007 at 01:22pm
My Best frends Sindyy && Ezzy <3 them (like me)
My other best frend Johnny likes a couple of songs..
The rest of my frends lable them RETARDS Surprised stoopid friends Evil or Very Mad
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
April 10th, 2007 at 06:59pm
Well, my friends at first thought i was weird because I am friends with some people that aren't "goth, emo, blah blah" whatevs you call it. They were all like i like that one song about the parade. I wouldn't shut up about them though and eventually they all became fans of MCR. And my "goth,emo blah blah" whatevs friends love them just as much as me. We are all going to see mcr on april 27th! yayaya!!! (including my not so goth friends) hehehe.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
April 10th, 2007 at 08:05pm
One of my best friends introduced them to me and we share the obsession.

Other friends call me sad and obsessed.
Fish Camp
Jazz Hands
Fish Camp
April 11th, 2007 at 12:25am
i have one friend who likes them like i do. the rest are okay with them, one is kinda closer to liking them a lot. and one of them screams "EW! EMO FAGS!" everytime i mention them.

but they all give me eye rolls when i mention them, yes. i talk too much
Metallic Princess
Bleeding on the Floor
Metallic Princess
April 11th, 2007 at 09:44am
my best friends like them but the others dont... they just say 'gerard shouts and the others make stupid noises and u listen to them!!'. but they dont understand! THEY CANT! u know what i mean Wink
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
April 11th, 2007 at 09:51am
my friend in school refuses to listen to them because i like them. Disgust

also they tell me shut up, whenever i talk about MCR <3

my one friend thinks gerard is ugly 0_o Cheese 2 Guns Surprised

thats why i love this board so much. coz everyone loves MCR ! Very Happy
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
April 11th, 2007 at 01:54pm
My friend Jeannie likes them, but my other friend doesn't really care. Me and Jeannie will talk about them at school or something and she won't get it.
Skittle Bitch
Jazz Hands
Skittle Bitch
April 11th, 2007 at 03:00pm
hmmm well my friend corey just says oh god whenever i mention mcr, fall out boy, or panic! at the disco. he's like is mcr all you talk about? and he also said he won't listen to them just because i talk about them too much Crying or Very sad

oh and this morning while i was waiting in the lobby with my friends i was singing along to helena, which was playing on my ipod. my friend bridget starting singing along with me because she knows the lyrics. we were singing rather loudly, and some gangsta kid was like "STOP SINGING!" and i told him to shut the f*** up and i started singing helena even louder. lol it was hilarious he kept staring at me with a dirty look. Laughing
XthisaintparadiseX
Killjoy
XthisaintparadiseX
April 11th, 2007 at 05:01pm
lets see...

one friend claims to hate them. (yet her pet fish's name is Gerard, she claims a friend named him)

one friend thinks theyre OK. and has yet to hear TBP. says she only likes em when shes angry

most of my friends have ACTUALLY never heard any of thier music except fot WTTBP & mabey something i let them hear.
Skittle Bitch
Jazz Hands
Skittle Bitch
April 11th, 2007 at 11:05pm
and tomorrow im gonna sing im not okay LOUD. heh and if that kid tells me to shut up ill sing at the top of my lungs. i dont care if im in school or not Very Happy
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
April 12th, 2007 at 12:46am
My best friend thought they were ok when revenge came out. She had bought me the black parade album for my b-day and then on x-mas i got it for her. She got really attached to the cd and loves all the songs. I have 2 other friends that like them as well. As for the rest of my friends they're like My chem who? What? Say that again. I've never heard of them before are they some kind of heavy metal band or something. lol. Oh well.
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 14th, 2007 at 05:34am
in the whole class there are only 5 of use who like them and yes those 5 are my friends but I'm the one who knows MCR more than they do,yeah,I hate it when they come to me to ask information about MCR,but hey the questions they ask me aren't that hard to answer,I have no idea but I think they don't really research hard...

I have 2 friends,1 thinks Gerard is cute but what I understand is that she likes G's voice,because if I show her a large collection of Gerard's pics she doesn't really enjoy looking at them (I dunno she is so picky),my other friend thinks Bob is cute,I have no idea why(she likes him better than Gerard,she goes crazy when I show her a solo pic of him,so I guess she sometimes acts like a crazy obsessed fan),Yeah...We're the three girls in class who like listening to every MCR song... Naughty
beautiful nightmare.
Joining The Black Parade
beautiful nightmare.
April 15th, 2007 at 03:10pm
My friends arent really into MCR...
My boyfriend is.. he met them the last time they were town
hes kinda more obsessed then me lol
my friends just like a few songs.
my friends make fun of me sometimes for how much info i know about them
or if im singing their songs
my friends are more into like rap and crap like that
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
April 15th, 2007 at 03:15pm
My friends went to the concert with me.. And it amazed me that they could sing with on the songs!
myxMiSeRaBlxROmanCe
Fabulous Killjoy
myxMiSeRaBlxROmanCe
April 15th, 2007 at 05:23pm
two of my friends like them. i get mad at my other friends for not liking them. they call their songs "scary" or "stupid" so i kinda hate them for that. one of my friends is a poser. she told me she didnt even know who mcr is then she said she didnt like them. the next day she said that she had a mcr t-shirt... o.o
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 15th, 2007 at 05:30pm
My friend tried to sing "Welcome To The Black Parade" when I brought them up the other day. It was so off, I just cried out "stop, stop!!" Geez.Rolling Eyes
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 15th, 2007 at 07:18pm
frankismyhomefry:
lazy sod:
Personally, my friends hate them.

The call them "My Chemical Crap", and think Gerard looks like Micheal Jackson.

They're twisted.

Thats what my bro calls them.

He's a total fag though, He broke my life on the murder scene CD two days after i got it. Disgust
Is it necessary to call people 'fags'? No, because hate speech is not necessary. But your brother is a tool for doing that.