Don't have an account? Create one!

What do your friends think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
July 6th, 2007 at 04:41pm
One of my friends is totally obsessed, one likes them (at least the Black Parade) and the rest are like, "Yeah...okay...whatever..." I don't shove MCR in their face. My other obsessed friend has showed all of them the INO video (version 2). I think they thought it was funny...I think they also didn't get it...at least parts of it...and thought it was weird.

I dunno. xD

Of course, I'm going to be a freshmen next year, and only one of my old friends ( One who's like "MCR...yeah...whatever..." ) is going to my high school. So I'll have a whole new set of friends. We'll see.
jacxqueline deathbed
Jazz Hands
jacxqueline deathbed
July 6th, 2007 at 04:42pm
Veeolin:
One of my friends is totally obsessed, one likes them (at least the Black Parade) and the rest are like, "Yeah...okay...whatever..." I don't shove MCR in their face. My other obsessed friend has showed all of them the INO video (version 2). I think they thought it was funny...I think they also didn't get it...at least parts of it...and thought it was weird.

I dunno. xD

at least the though it was funny!
my firends were like
theyre emo bastards
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
July 6th, 2007 at 04:55pm
Nice friends.

Well, the people I'm friends with wouldn't say something like that, even if they were thinking it. I'm not exactly friends with the "goody goodies", but, close to. We were kind of like the nerdy outcasts...

Next year I want more friends that are actually interested in the same kind of music as me, and aren't all complaining because they got a B on their report card. I mean, I was like them at the beginning of the year, but, now...I don't care that much.
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
July 6th, 2007 at 04:58pm
-Ignore double post-
operation paperclip.
Killjoy
operation paperclip.
July 7th, 2007 at 05:36am
one of my friends is obsessed and we are always going on about mcr together. another friend thinks their okay, but knows a lot about them because my other friend and i talk so much about them. and then 2 more of my good friends are really religious, so they don't listen to mcr. they too know a lot about mcr because i'm always going on about them.
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
July 7th, 2007 at 09:55am
All of my friends love them.
Bella.Muerte
Killjoy
Bella.Muerte
July 7th, 2007 at 10:15am
My best friend really likes them - but isn't obsessed with them like me. My other closest friend likes some of their songs like Teenagers and Helena so I think overall she likes them.
Mind you at different points they both told me I was scaring them when I was driving the other day and singing MCR songs very loudly - I think Headfirst for Halos did it. lol

I don't think any of my other friends really know anything about them. It was during my exams that I 'discovered' MCR (actually it was my best friend, she sent me a link to IDLY on Youtube, I ordered the Black Parade and within a week or two had all three of their albums.). Where was I? Oh. Yes. So they don't know anything about them because I haven't seen them enough for them to realise how much I love this band.
AmandaAdenine
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AmandaAdenine
July 7th, 2007 at 11:31am
My bestest best friend Lamp Post (Brandi) loves them lots and we can go on and on about them.
I have another friend Savannah who only likes them cause Mikey is hot.
I have another friend Lexis who only likes them cause Gerard is hot.
And another okay friend Megan who only likes them cause Frank is hot.
And my other Best Friend Tiffany doesnt like them cause she likes hip hop.
All my classmates think I am crazy as hell.
See, thats why I like to talk to people over the internet, that I start talking to on mibba and ino. Its much better for me.
ToTheEnd..
Really Not Okay
ToTheEnd..
July 7th, 2007 at 01:49pm
I only have a couple of friends that like MCR and all of the rest of my mates just call me emo and stuff, then I have one friend who like R&B music and then she texted me saying I like my cemical romanc now (she can't even spell it right so some fan she is) and I was like no you don't you only like Teenagers and she said no I like all of the songs then I was like yeah whatever...
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
July 7th, 2007 at 03:41pm
My sister and her best friend are completely in love with them, like me.

My three best friends vary; one loves them-not as much as me, but I converted her and a live gig with me sealed it! *Is proud* Mr. Green Another has a healthy respect for them but wouldn't listen to them. Another despises them, but I despise all her favourite bands, so we agree to disagree. Cool

I have another friend who doesn't really have an opinion and another who is slowly getting into them since The Black Parade came out. Nice mixed barrel, us. Razz
steel.corpses.
Joining The Black Parade
steel.corpses.
July 7th, 2007 at 08:13pm
Some of my friends think My Chem sold out when they came out with The Black Parade. I've gotten quite a few of my friends to like MCR. I got one of my friends obsessed. And most others don't know who they are or think they're emo. =[
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
July 9th, 2007 at 03:31am
i hardly have any friends, but my best friend hates them, and the other two close friends think theyre okay, but they only know like, helena and im not okay :/
Geesus.
Motor Baby
Geesus.
July 9th, 2007 at 03:36am
they love them like i do!
my close friends do atleast. my others dont really like them as much but still repsect me for liking them.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
July 9th, 2007 at 03:40am
i think they hate them.
there eather teenies or haters..
not so pretty.
In The Murder Scene
not so pretty.
July 9th, 2007 at 04:04am
Most of my friends have no clue who they are.
Me: have you heard of My Chemical Romance?
Amanda: Who?
Me: (Rolls eyes) You know, Welcome To The Black Parade?
Amanda: What?

I had the some conversation almost exacly with all of my friends.
One of my friends actually thought I only liked classical music. No W.T.F.
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
July 9th, 2007 at 04:42am
i really wish my friends liked them as much as i do. that would be so cool, they could actually come to the shows with me....
Skittles.Vampire.
Joining The Black Parade
Skittles.Vampire.
July 9th, 2007 at 05:30am
one of my friends said Gerard looks like Micheal Jackson
I ran after her....and then I hit her Smile lol
My friends dont really like them
And someone told me I needed to get over them
Gone2
Bleeding on the Floor
Gone2
July 9th, 2007 at 08:25am
I told my best friend I was going to see them in concert, and he said, "Who? Those flaming fucking fairies?" I gasped. Then laughed like a drain. Now everyone around me who can't remember the band's name says, "So, how were the fairies in concert?"
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
July 9th, 2007 at 09:03am
My friends hate MCR. But I don't care. I don't think anyone whose favourite artists are people like Christina, Hilary Duff and Beyonce are credible... They don't like music as much as me though they didn't even know who Fall Out Boy were rofl...
Skittles.Vampire.
Joining The Black Parade
Skittles.Vampire.
July 12th, 2007 at 02:56pm
yea..i agree......
one of my best friends is into Avril..and that sorta stuff
She says she's gotton "over her My Chemical Romance phase"
She used to love black....and now her favourite colour is pink.......
She's really pissing me off now
I miss the days when we talked about mcr...