Don't have an account? Create one!

What do your friends think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Buried In Black
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buried In Black
July 10th, 2006 at 07:09pm
None of my friends like My Chemical Romance. I really wish I had a friend who liked the same kind of music as me. But most of them just listen the music that is on the radio or on MTV.
U_stole_my_popsicle!
Fabulous Killjoy
U_stole_my_popsicle!
July 10th, 2006 at 07:31pm
my friends didn't like them so much they all came*to my house* and threatend to tear off all my posters. so i threatened to expose all there little secrets about like those really shitty bands like, Brittney spears, and that fag arron carter. they all left with a look of fear and astonishment in their eyes. I LUVED it. now the dont say a thing about them.

Fuck Off
Sterate_
Really Not Okay
Sterate_
July 10th, 2006 at 07:49pm
None of my friends like MCR or any band I listen to in general, they like other stuff like reggea(sp??), hip-hop, and rap Sad . Only one of my friends like them but its just because they like the song Helena, but at least my sister loves them like me.
Just a carcrash away
Banned
Just a carcrash away
July 11th, 2006 at 03:13am
A few of my friends don’t like MCR at all, and some of the guys think MCR makes to sensitive songs. But I really like MCR so screw the others !!!
Lila_who
Killjoy
Lila_who
July 11th, 2006 at 03:33pm
isabella:
A few of my friends don’t like MCR at all, and some of the guys think MCR makes to sensitive songs. But I really like MCR so screw the others !!!

Word... 2 Guns
xxxkissthebridexxx
Killjoy
xxxkissthebridexxx
July 11th, 2006 at 06:28pm
they didn't liked them when they first heard it but now all of my close friends loves it, i listen to them with my friends all the time, it's great. we don't have the same taste of music usually.
Taylor Lautner
Always Born a Crime
Taylor Lautner
July 12th, 2006 at 12:56am
my friends dont really like them that much, but i have one friend that does
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
July 12th, 2006 at 02:39am
I have a few friends that I can talk MCR with, because they are into it a little bit, the rest think I am riduculous and tell me to shut up whenever I bring them up.
Most of them do like to listen to them, though quiet a few hate them, so I always bring them up to annoy those friends.
=)
Taylor Lautner
Always Born a Crime
Taylor Lautner
July 13th, 2006 at 08:31pm
oh, and two of my friends(they are twins) like the song Helena
*curious_mel*
Killjoy
*curious_mel*
July 13th, 2006 at 10:11pm
Well most of my friends like them. My best friend only likes their singles (INO, Helena, Ghost of You) and I have this other friend who is completly obssesed with them like me. All we do is talk about them and about other bands. My sister loves them just like me.

p.s Most of the people in my school say they like them Very Happy But I don't know I think they just say it to sound cool, since most of the people in my school are into rock. Then there are those few others that think that they are gay and that they are simply not cool enough Evil or Very Mad
*A Midnight Soul*
Motor Baby
*A Midnight Soul*
August 12th, 2006 at 12:10pm
My friends think their weird, depressing,and scary.
I don't agree with them at all.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
August 12th, 2006 at 12:15pm
My three bestest friends in the world love them.<3
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
August 12th, 2006 at 12:15pm
most of my friends love like or have at least one song by them.
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
August 12th, 2006 at 12:37pm
Well lets see... My best friend likes them..And the rest think that Gerard and Mikey are fags... I kinda want to kill them for saying that.
xxHow I Disappearxx
Motor Baby
xxHow I Disappearxx
August 12th, 2006 at 12:42pm
My friends like em enough. They all have at least one song by them or else they don't listen to them at all and don't know who they are, so they can't bash them. Which is fine by me.
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
August 12th, 2006 at 03:15pm
In my close group of friends no one likes them apart from me, but two of my neighbours like them (got one of them into them!) and my emo friends like them but i dont really hang out with them at school. my close friends all like pussycat dolls & pop! - eww!
x ruby-tuesday x
Killjoy
x ruby-tuesday x
August 12th, 2006 at 06:51pm
all my friends like different kinds of music but they no all the words even steph (townly) to im not okay and helena coz i always watch it when its on and they no all the news coz i dont shut up talking about them lol
xBELLAxMUERTEx
Bleeding on the Floor
xBELLAxMUERTEx
August 12th, 2006 at 06:58pm
Nope. I only have one friend who likes MCR and dude, that was because of me Razz I actually made him like guys too.. oops?
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
August 12th, 2006 at 10:13pm
my two friends in florida, are the only friends that actually KNOW WHO THEY ARE

alexis turned me on to it, she is on here, and she is just as obbsesed as i am.. and.. my friend sam is all WOO about them to, but not as much as alexis

then my friends in new orleans, i think maybe its because mcr isnt as popular here or something..

my friends are more into metal though.. so yeah..
mr.pooper
Joining The Black Parade
mr.pooper
August 12th, 2006 at 10:19pm
TWO FREINDS OF MINE THINKS THERE ALL HOT.

THE REST THINK THERE DEVILS.