Don't have an account? Create one!

What do your friends think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
SuperBecky2410
Salute You in Your Grave
SuperBecky2410
September 4th, 2006 at 02:19am
my best friend and room-mate absolutely loves them. I introduced them to her like 2 years ago and they're almost all she listens to. It's amazing. Another really likes them but is a true AFI fan to the heart. Another likes them, but is in love with Hedley, which is cool. My other friends all listen to "Paris Hilton" bullshit. Rolling Eyes
Scream To Be Heard.
In The Murder Scene
Scream To Be Heard.
September 4th, 2006 at 07:59pm
well, most of my friends love MCR, but a few hate them...
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
September 4th, 2006 at 08:56pm
I'm mostly friends with guys and a couple girls, my best friend is equaly obbsesed with them as i am, some og the guys say they like them but probaly have only heard like 2 songs and the other guys hate them :/ but yea. me and my best friend are like the only huge fans in our school :/
justwalkawayxx
Killjoy
justwalkawayxx
September 4th, 2006 at 10:59pm
Non of them, really, except for one. I got her into them.
Lost_And_Hopeless
Joining The Black Parade
Lost_And_Hopeless
September 4th, 2006 at 11:08pm
Most of my friends don't hate them anymore, but they didn't really like them when i started listening to them.
My Baby Shot Me Down
Really Not Okay
My Baby Shot Me Down
September 5th, 2006 at 12:50pm
my friends think am crazy
they think gee is scary
frank is dirty/ wierd
bob and ray= "are they real?"
mikey= nerd
<3Romance<3
Salute You in Your Grave
<3Romance<3
September 5th, 2006 at 01:07pm
Only one loves them... She got me into My Chem and Green Day. But all the others... "He's fucking Emo!" "How gay can a man be!" are some of their reactions... And everytime I hear that, it breaks my heart...
My Baby Shot Me Down
Really Not Okay
My Baby Shot Me Down
September 5th, 2006 at 09:09pm
yes yes they always say that..."thier so emo and gay" or "what the ef is emo! their bullsh*T"
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
September 6th, 2006 at 12:25am
I think I've replied to this already but I'll do it again.

I have 1 friend who kinda likes them, and another who told me the other day that he liked the song playing on my website (Helena)...so I'm going to send him some more songs and see if he likes them or not. But besides those two....ALL OF MY FRIENDS HATE THEM. They think they're gay, emo, gothic, wrist-cutting, bisexual, FREAKS. None of my friends know what real music is...and I feel sorry for them.
Megan Vegantoast
Bleeding on the Floor
Megan Vegantoast
September 6th, 2006 at 08:15pm
I, fortunately, have found a friend who likes MCR. He only listens to the music and KINDA knows the members. He's the only friend I have though (other than online friends).
CharlotteStardust!
Bleeding on the Floor
CharlotteStardust!
September 8th, 2006 at 01:09pm
me and most of my friends. but i sometimes get the feeling that one of my friends only likes them for their looks, like she'll go on about how hot gerard is and not give a s**t about what the lyrics mean or how great the music is. i mean dont get me wrong i love those guys as much as the next (note my name) but i like them because their music really speaks out to me, but i do think so likes them because they're hot. btw so sorry for rambling on about it but i needed to get it off my chest so thanks!
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
September 9th, 2006 at 07:36pm
Me and my friend anna love MCR but we feel like dorks listening to them...But yeah and my little baby cousin emily loves them she's always dancing to their songs and getting quiet when they come on she's only ten months.
the disenchanted one
Killjoy
the disenchanted one
September 13th, 2006 at 04:13am
BobbiDavidCool:
Personally, my friends hate them.

The call them "My Chemical Crap", and think Gerard looks like Micheal Jackson.

They're twisted.

i had a pic of gerard for my msn display picture and my friend said that she thought it was micheal jackson too. so i was very angry with her.

she also said that their the "chaviest goth band ever". i didnt even begin to explain to her that theyre punk-rock
give*me*all*your*poison
Killjoy
give*me*all*your*poison
September 13th, 2006 at 04:26am
all my best friends adire my chem and then i have these teenie girls who are sort of trying to hang with us and then they listen to what we talk abou t and they all hate them and think that, all band members are ugly and cant sing or do anything. **they're not friends**
-------------------------------
f*ckin teenies...........but they'll be dead soon.
imnotokaaayy.
Awake and Unafraid
imnotokaaayy.
September 16th, 2006 at 04:44am
Well my bestie kirsty loves them like me and the others well they hate them they call frank: fugly frank, mikey:mikey waygay and the same with gerard
but i yell at them when they say thatSmile
Frozen
Jazz Hands
Frozen
September 16th, 2006 at 11:37am
Charlotte and George like them but my other friends hate them because there "emo"
They probably only like me because im lead vocals in the school band!
gello
Salute You in Your Grave
gello
September 16th, 2006 at 11:41am
none of them. they think i talk too much about them.
but one of them pretends to like them. she just thinks theyre hott. and when she saw gerards new hair she kept on blabbing about 'why would he do that' and 'ew hes so ugly'. i got really mad.
I Smash Pumpkins;
Thinking Happy Thoughts
I Smash Pumpkins;
September 16th, 2006 at 11:44am
Best friend - Amy - Loves them like mad...Has a crush on Gee + Frankie
Other Best Friend - Cesca - Doesn't know who they are
Random Friends - Georgia - Says she likes em, shes only heard Helena. -.-

Love
Beth
xoxo
The Little Mermaid
Awake and Unafraid
The Little Mermaid
September 16th, 2006 at 12:17pm
They hate them so much even thougt they don't know them!
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
September 16th, 2006 at 12:20pm
imneverokay:
BobbiDavidCool:
Personally, my friends hate them.

The call them "My Chemical Crap", and think Gerard looks like Micheal Jackson.

They're twisted.

i had a pic of gerard for my msn display picture and my friend said that she thought it was micheal jackson too. so i was very angry with her.

she also said that their the "chaviest goth band ever". i didnt even begin to explain to her that theyre punk-rock

haha there is ONE picture of Gerard where he looks like Michael Jackson but that's IT. And it is old. Very Happy