Salute You in Your Grave
Ares of the Cross
August 12th, 2006 at 10:19pm
Most of them hate MCR.
xXStar.Crossed.LoversXx
Fabulous Killjoy
xXStar.Crossed.LoversXx
August 14th, 2006 at 10:46am
Most of my friends like them. I have one friend who is majorly obsessed with them. We can spend like a whole class thinking of how we would freak out if we ever met them in like a mall or somewhere. None of my guy friends like them though. They think they're fags.
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
August 14th, 2006 at 11:18am
ALL my friends hate them..
well I got one into them, but he aint a fan..
Just.......like em..
He says they are okay.. Rolling Eyes

But I love them Very Happy
My friends hate them..
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
August 14th, 2006 at 11:35pm
none of my friends like them because my fiancee keeps saying - rhi and her Emo band - so they just assume that they must be crap. One of my friends would like them if they bothered to listen but hey what can you do, he's the one who understands me when i wear my usual goth stuff and my grungey stuff. lol he wants to paint his nails black but he cant because of his job and he says that his girlfriend wouldnt understand it and its too hard to explain.

lol i love his gf she's my best buddy but she totally wouldnt get it!
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
August 17th, 2006 at 07:31am
Every single one of my friends hate them. Most people assume i hate them too coz i'm considered "PREP". so i'm meant to listen to...pop/rnb/rap etc...but im into heavy metal and scremo/emo...

Actually i have ONE friend who likes them but we dont hang out much any more cause he's "emo" and i'm "prep" so our friends banned us from hanging out lol...

But what they dont know is that we went out for 5 months...

But yeah...i love them

but all my friends hate them and how they got me into this music...
Invincible.
Awake and Unafraid
Invincible.
August 17th, 2006 at 08:30am
All of my friend's say they are posers xD

Well, all but one, she used to like them almost as much as me,but then she got into rap and all that stuff and started saying they were okay..
Pink Eyes
Killjoy
Pink Eyes
August 17th, 2006 at 01:17pm
My friends are all idiots. I tried to make them fans of MCR by talking about how great and revolutionary and awesome they are and all they said was, "the singer looks like a chick!" Mad
So, I even took the time to burn cd's for them. Two months later I was like "so? what you think of them Razz ? and the bastards haven't even heard the cd yet! Mad . Well except for my dear frien M who totally loved "I never told you what I do for a living".
Oh well, I give up. But I least I converted ONE person... Rolling Eyes

Ooh I almost forgot, I made my 2 year old nephew and my 9 year old niese fans too! that would be 3 converted then. Yay!
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
August 17th, 2006 at 01:24pm
most of my friends like them but theyre more into whats "hit" right now like the red jumpsuit apparatas and stuff and but out of all my friends im the mcr obsesser.my best friend megan is the green day obsessor and my friend kelly is more into what evers popular at the time but shes reallllly into fall out boy and has been before they had the explosion.alot of my other friends hate them.and this is coming from people who listen to stuff like simple plan,avenged sevenfold[i love them btw] and slipknot and theyre like mcr sucks.im like wtf your saying they suck i love slipknot too but wtf i dont understand is how people get obsessed with people in weird masks and alot of theyre songs sound the same.i love mcr and thats all i care about im not asking them to listen to it so whatev.
INFLIGHTRADIO.
Devil's Got Your Number
INFLIGHTRADIO.
August 17th, 2006 at 01:46pm
most of them hate them...
i don't even know why
they never even bothered listening to them >.<
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
August 17th, 2006 at 10:33pm
Panic!AtTheINOchamber:
most of them hate them...
i don't even know why
they never even bothered listening to them >.<

yeah thats the thing, all my friends HATE them with a passion, yet they wont even bother to listen to them. One of my friends who is full on inot Usheretc, listened to Its Not A Fashion Statement and said, oh yeah they're not that bad, and then listened to ghost of you and said yeah this is a pretty good song actaully...but she wont admit it to any of my other friends lol...

If they knew how involved i am with this site they would die of embarrasment because its not "Socially Acceptable"...lol...

you'd think that they's out grow it seen as they're 17 but no...

Shame shame
theblackparade_x
Killjoy
theblackparade_x
August 18th, 2006 at 02:49pm
none of my friends know who they are, except for one. i'm starting to really get her into them.
but aside from one friend,
they just refer to MCR as "the band emily is obsessed with."
INFLIGHTRADIO.
Devil's Got Your Number
INFLIGHTRADIO.
August 18th, 2006 at 03:18pm
Take My Fucking Hand:

yeah thats the thing, all my friends HATE them with a passion, yet they wont even bother to listen to them. One of my friends who is full on inot Usheretc, listened to Its Not A Fashion Statement and said, oh yeah they're not that bad, and then listened to ghost of you and said yeah this is a pretty good song actaully...but she wont admit it to any of my other friends lol...

If they knew how involved i am with this site they would die of embarrasment because its not "Socially Acceptable"...lol...

you'd think that they's out grow it seen as they're 17 but no...

Shame shame

one of my friends listened to i'm not okay and helena and liked them! she won't admit it though
but then she listened to the ghost of you, only the intro, and because it sounded 'boring' she didn't even want to listen to them anymore, and hates them...
Funshine
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Funshine
August 19th, 2006 at 01:02am
Some of them like them the other half don't know who they are.
robot pie
Joining The Black Parade
robot pie
August 19th, 2006 at 01:06am
theblackparade_x:
they just refer to MCR as "the band emily is obsessed with."

same with my friends
Shayna;Vengeance
Salute You in Your Grave
Shayna;Vengeance
August 19th, 2006 at 01:18am
Hmm... my friends like them, thats good. My friend said things that weren't even true about them and only knew two songs! which were music videos constantly played! She lied doesn't really know who they are!
Shayna;Vengeance
Salute You in Your Grave
Shayna;Vengeance
August 19th, 2006 at 01:21am
Take My Fucking Hand:
Every single one of my friends hate them. Most people assume i hate them too coz i'm considered "PREP". so i'm meant to listen to...pop/rnb/rap etc...but im into heavy metal and scremo/emo...

Actually i have ONE friend who likes them but we dont hang out much any more cause he's "emo" and i'm "prep" so our friends banned us from hanging out lol...

But what they dont know is that we went out for 5 months...

But yeah...i love them

but all my friends hate them and how they got me into this music...

Well your friends a stereotypical
Darkened Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Darkened Angel
August 19th, 2006 at 10:25am
Most of my friends like them I guess, I actually found out about MCR through my friend Krysta, she drew the CD cover for Three Cheers and showed me the CD, when school starts up I have to remind myself to borrow it so I can put it on my iPod. So yeah, most of my friends like MCR I guess, but Krysta is the only one who loves me as much as I do, so yeah.

EDIT: When I said she drew the CD cover I meant she looked at the CD cover and drew it, she did not draw it originally. Just clearing that up lol. Krysta can draw really good, better than me, but I know she didn't design My Chem's CD cover. Wink
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
August 22nd, 2006 at 04:49pm
Hoppy: Loves them

Abby: Likes them

Amanda: Hates them
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
August 22nd, 2006 at 04:55pm
Mara: She thinks they are the best band on the plant and Bob is her lover.

Liz: Loves them.

Alex: Meh...They're purty good.

Cameron: He loves em.

Mike: his second favorite band.

Nate: second favorite band

Andrew: Isnt a really big fan but he thinks they're okay.
trick
Bleeding on the Floor
trick
August 22nd, 2006 at 05:06pm
Chantel: She thinks they're good and she likes their music.

Sarita: Loves them.

Jayson: I make him listen to them. But he likes them anyway.