Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR fans from other countries

AuthorMessage
Spaztastic
Salute You in Your Grave
Spaztastic
July 22nd, 2006 at 02:49am
Kill.Me.:
Wow, you live in chicago? You're so goddamn lucky...I dream of coming to live in the US...it'll probably have to wait till after Uni, though, cause my parents (or, more accuratly, my father) will cut off my funds if I told him I was planning on moving to 'the enemy' country....-_- asshole.

;_; I wish I could meet you...

I'm sorta in Chicago. Only 20 minutes away, but no one knows Downers Grove so I just say Chicago. Lol. It's not all the fun living near it anyway. Damn pollution! X.x Haha. It's kinda cool I guess. I like China Town the most LMAO!

Maybe one day you can come to Chicago. Most likely I'd still be here. I'm not leaving anytime soon. I don't go to college for another 5 years. But I'm probably staying in state for school.

So yeah! We should just stay on this site until one of us goes to the other person's country. Lol. Then we'd be like "I'm coming!" Heh
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
July 22nd, 2006 at 02:50am
Hell yeah! I pm you.
lostkoey
Killjoy
lostkoey
July 22nd, 2006 at 02:56am

Yeah, I've heard of Twins. My cousins love them for some reason.
Then again, I'm the only one in my entire family (Including my father and mother's side of the family) who embraces rock 200 %!

How do u think about 'em?
Yes, they think rock music is a big big noise and never listen to it attentively once... Evil or Very Mad
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
July 22nd, 2006 at 07:54am
haha lostkoey AI MCR! yay! i'm from singapore and the music scene is pretty dead here. but my school is pretty filled with westernised people *looks at mirror which somehow is so conviniently placed beside me* i'm not too sure how many people knows of MCR but i do know there are many people who thinks that listening to MCR makes them emo and that emo is cool. bleh... posers. anyway, my parents thinks that if you listen to rock music, you will start taking drugs and blah blah blah.
BlueFire
Joining The Black Parade
BlueFire
July 22nd, 2006 at 10:03am
Amy in wonderland.:
I'm a mcr fan from Belgium. ^^,
You dont really find them here...but that's what it makes it more special. :]

You're so right. I'm from the Netherlands and it's hard to find them. I haven't found any shops that sells the cd's or lotms. I did find a t-shirt, but already got that all the way from new zealand :p
Eveline
Demolition Lover
Eveline
July 22nd, 2006 at 10:05am
BlueFire:

You're so right. I'm from the Netherlands and it's hard to find them. I haven't found any shops that sells the cd's or lotms. I did find a t-shirt, but already got that all the way from new zealand :p

I have all the cd's and the dvd but I cant seem to find a shirt.
An dI have 2 posters from the large. ^^
Thank God for the large.
BlueFire
Joining The Black Parade
BlueFire
July 22nd, 2006 at 10:08am
Amy in wonderland.:
BlueFire:

I have all the cd's and the dvd but I cant seem to find a shirt.
An dI have 2 posters from the large. ^^
Thank God for the large.

Very Happy All hail the Large! Got my cd's and dvd from them too.
lostkoey
Killjoy
lostkoey
July 22nd, 2006 at 10:46pm
monkeyinair:
haha lostkoey AI MCR! yay! i'm from singapore and the music scene is pretty dead here. but my school is pretty filled with westernised people *looks at mirror which somehow is so conviniently placed beside me* i'm not too sure how many people knows of MCR but i do know there are many people who thinks that listening to MCR makes them emo and that emo is cool. bleh... posers. anyway, my parents thinks that if you listen to rock music, you will start taking drugs and blah blah blah.

You know Chinese?*cheers*Very Happy
Actually,We used to speak Cantonese instead of Putonghua. So, its I "OI" MCR:]
Yes, agree. Listening to rock music(they call it "noise"Wink then taking drug, my parents had said this to me also.They were like"Get away from the noise or you will grow evil!" They always disheartened me:[
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
July 22nd, 2006 at 11:17pm
^haha i'm singaporean chinese. my chinese is not exactly the best chinese you would hear but meh. i don't speak cantonese but all the adults in my extended family do.
Saint_Emilina
Jazz Hands
Saint_Emilina
July 23rd, 2006 at 04:10am
lostkoey:

Yeah, I've heard of Twins. My cousins love them for some reason.
Then again, I'm the only one in my entire family (Including my father and mother's side of the family) who embraces rock 200 %!

How do u think about 'em?
Yes, they think rock music is a big big noise and never listen to it attentively once... Evil or Very Mad

I HATTTTEEEEE THOSE 2 TENNIE GIRLS!!! Evil or Very Mad
Saint_Emilina
Jazz Hands
Saint_Emilina
July 23rd, 2006 at 04:11am
Smiles and Regrets:
Saint_Emilia:
I'm in Malaysia, which is worse in my opinion

It sucks cos there aren't many bands that come here to perform!!

Recently, the pathetic excuse for a band which I fucking hate the most [The Click Five Shocked ] came to perform and they were everywhere!! They were aired on TV almost EVERY day!! Shocked Shocked

I was like, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY, ASSHOLE BOYBAND!!!!" Evil or Very Mad

What part of Malaysia are you from? My mom's from Kuala Lumpur

Kelantan, which I can't wait to get out of by the way
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
July 23rd, 2006 at 06:17am
hey saint_emilia, ur posts catches my eye.

the thing is, im a girl growing up in FL and NY all my life and suddenly a few years back, my parents were transferred to Johor,Malaysia. It was pretty awesome actually, because it's near to singapore. I always went to singapore to catch artistes like avril and yeah, recently coldplay. but kelantan, well yeah, ive visited it a few times, and i have to admit that under the state government rule, rock concerts are not possible. now that im old enough to get out of the house,im still residing in asia though,(currently in jakarta, indonesia) although my parents are right now moving to NYC (so much for gerard and mikey's place,lol).

the thing is, i have to admit that under some circumstances it's not possible for some artistes to come and perform in asia due to some political and security reason. it's not that im saying that asia is not safe, most of asian cities are safer than FL and NY combined together but it's the government's choice on whether to let them in or not.

and on the other hand, did you know that in order to bring an international artistes in, an event organizer have to pay some like , 1 million up front. i know because when i was in malaysia, i was working with this company who brought linkin park somewhere in 2003. so i guess some local event company just cant get that much money to bring just about any artistes in.
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
July 23rd, 2006 at 02:20pm
I'm from Finland and I've been saying that in other threads here too. It's quite simply murder to try and find mcr stuff and records here. They only had one copy of the dvd in Free Rocerd Shop here so I had to place an order within the store to get it. Lucky that they have that option.
Saint_Emilina
Jazz Hands
Saint_Emilina
July 24th, 2006 at 02:49am
night_fairy:
hey saint_emilia, ur posts catches my eye.

the thing is, im a girl growing up in FL and NY all my life and suddenly a few years back, my parents were transferred to Johor,Malaysia. It was pretty awesome actually, because it's near to singapore. I always went to singapore to catch artistes like avril and yeah, recently coldplay. but kelantan, well yeah, ive visited it a few times, and i have to admit that under the state government rule, rock concerts are not possible. now that im old enough to get out of the house,im still residing in asia though,(currently in jakarta, indonesia) although my parents are right now moving to NYC (so much for gerard and mikey's place,lol).

the thing is, i have to admit that under some circumstances it's not possible for some artistes to come and perform in asia due to some political and security reason. it's not that im saying that asia is not safe, most of asian cities are safer than FL and NY combined together but it's the government's choice on whether to let them in or not.

and on the other hand, did you know that in order to bring an international artistes in, an event organizer have to pay some like , 1 million up front. i know because when i was in malaysia, i was working with this company who brought linkin park somewhere in 2003. so i guess some local event company just cant get that much money to bring just about any artistes in.

Oh...But besides that, the government is scared that bands will influence the teenages in a bad way.
streetlight n lovers
Thinking Happy Thoughts
streetlight n lovers
July 24th, 2006 at 03:43am
too bad...I know it is a very bad feeling.
The most famous "group" in HK ,called "Twins"
I hate them most
they sing bad, not beautiful, dont even know one musical instrument...
They just like speaking the lyrics out
everytime I saw them on the TV,I really want to broke the TV down

yea, i've heard of twins...they sucks...

anyway, i'm from indonesia... (am i like the only indonesian here?)
i LUV MCR SO MUCH!!!!!!!
not many people knew them, which made me sad...
but it's kinda easy to find their cd cuz' there's a lot of cd stores here...

still...

if i ask my friend, " did u saw MCR's video clip?"
they're like, "who's MCR?"

well, my friend is a girl...most people in my school who knew MCR are boys...and not many of them... sob sob
lostkoey
Killjoy
lostkoey
July 24th, 2006 at 04:22am
MOONAFIQUE:
too bad...I know it is a very bad feeling.
The most famous "group" in HK ,called "Twins"
I hate them most
they sing bad, not beautiful, dont even know one musical instrument...
They just like speaking the lyrics out
everytime I saw them on the TV,I really want to broke the TV down

yea, i've heard of twins...they sucks...

anyway, i'm from indonesia... (am i like the only indonesian here?)
i LUV MCR SO MUCH!!!!!!!
not many people knew them, which made me sad...
but it's kinda easy to find their cd cuz' there's a lot of cd stores here...

still...

if i ask my friend, " did u saw MCR's video clip?"
they're like, "who's MCR?"

well, my friend is a girl...most people in my school who knew MCR are boys...and not many of them... sob sob

HAHA!around my friends
thers only one or two know my chem
and they just know their name, not their music
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
July 24th, 2006 at 04:25am
music like MCR isnt very popular in china. i come from china...all my relatives are stil there and they hav NO IDEA who MCR is...

im actualli in sydney australia =]. its kinda sucki here coz everythings so overprised...coz its sydney. but there is alot goin on...its alright i guess
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
July 24th, 2006 at 05:18am
Kill.Me.:

There's a chain of CD stores in Greece called Metropolis, that's where I bought the mcr cd- at the same time as GC's Chronicals of Life and Death and Green Day's American Idiot. (That was one very good shopping trip ^_^) but it really sucks having to go so far all the time...and the people over here all listen to Greek music...

Hehe, if ever the accosted-by-Greek-people-who-refuse-to-realize-the-rest-of-the-planet-doesn't-speak-Greek thing happens again, just tell them "Re malaka, den xero Ellinika!" Very Happy that'll sort 'em.

ROFL if you say that to an old person in greece they'd flip at you.
and act like their dying or some crazy shit like that

im from australia, and mcr is starting to get more coverage and all that pretty junk.
channel v play em heaps, but theyre starting to play more rock stuff now
than gangstuh crap. always a good thing ^_^ but the magazines are behind, atleast we get them i supose
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
July 24th, 2006 at 06:06am
your cheap novelty ;;:
Kill.Me.:

There's a chain of CD stores in Greece called Metropolis, that's where I bought the mcr cd- at the same time as GC's Chronicals of Life and Death and Green Day's American Idiot. (That was one very good shopping trip ^_^) but it really sucks having to go so far all the time...and the people over here all listen to Greek music...

Hehe, if ever the accosted-by-Greek-people-who-refuse-to-realize-the-rest-of-the-planet-doesn't-speak-Greek thing happens again, just tell them "Re malaka, den xero Ellinika!" Very Happy that'll sort 'em.

ROFL if you say that to an old person in greece they'd flip at you.
and act like their dying or some crazy shit like that

im from australia, and mcr is starting to get more coverage and all that pretty junk.
channel v play em heaps, but theyre starting to play more rock stuff now
than gangstuh crap. always a good thing ^_^ but the magazines are behind, atleast we get them i supose

i know...all this gangsta stuff is pissing me off realli. its about time good music is bein recognised =] but theres always the side effect of teenies and MCR wannabes.
Pumpkin Princess
Salute You in Your Grave
Pumpkin Princess
July 24th, 2006 at 09:11am
I'm from germany and their are not sooo popluar here. if you ask random pll on the street they won't know mcr but I guess almsot everyone in the "scene"(how I hate this word^^) knows them... but you can get their cd in bigger cd shops. but only 3CFSR...I also saw them live 2 times....but their concerts aren't that big except for the festival in 2005 but they played on the smallest stage.