Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR fans from other countries

AuthorMessage
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
July 24th, 2006 at 09:57am
lostkoey:
Im an MCR fans from Hong Kong, a city of China.
In HK,very few people like rock music,so MCR is not famous in Hong Kong.There are just one or two shops selling US CDs. Listening to their CDs and finding their news from the internet are the only two things I can do about MCR. Sad I bet they will never come to HK and I can never watch their show. The only thing I can do is finish the schoollife and earn money to visit US but it have to take a long time.(Im just 14 now)
I have so many difficulties to know MCR. My prerents always object me to listen to their music because they dont like MCR's look and the bloody style.They are so conserbative to accept them, just like when I was watching"life on the murder scene", they would just obstruct me and said they had to watch the TV program eventhought it was showing cartoon at that time.
Do anyone of you have a same problem of me?Please share.
PS. Sorry for my poor English

I'm in Hong Kong right now ^-^ ma on shan... its so humid! Mad hehe.
yer i went to hmv and they had the used and taking back sunday shirts but no my chem, i didnt even see any of their cds Confused its crazy.
but i usually live in Alice Springs, Australia and thats in the middle of nowere so yes i do have the same problem as yew. Evil or Very Mad
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
July 24th, 2006 at 10:02am
your cheap novelty ;;:
Kill.Me.:

There's a chain of CD stores in Greece called Metropolis, that's where I bought the mcr cd- at the same time as GC's Chronicals of Life and Death and Green Day's American Idiot. (That was one very good shopping trip ^_^) but it really sucks having to go so far all the time...and the people over here all listen to Greek music...

Hehe, if ever the accosted-by-Greek-people-who-refuse-to-realize-the-rest-of-the-planet-doesn't-speak-Greek thing happens again, just tell them "Re malaka, den xero Ellinika!" Very Happy that'll sort 'em.

ROFL if you say that to an old person in greece they'd flip at you.
and act like their dying or some crazy shit like that

im from australia, and mcr is starting to get more coverage and all that pretty junk.
channel v play em heaps, but theyre starting to play more rock stuff now
than gangstuh crap. always a good thing ^_^ but the magazines are behind, atleast we get them i supose

i'm from aus...as youll se up there^ hehe.
yer mcr are gettin more popular here, did you watch them on [v] like hmm a few months ago, it was awesum <333 hehe.
lostkoey
Killjoy
lostkoey
July 25th, 2006 at 03:51am
.m.c.r.freak.:
lostkoey:
In HK,very few people like rock music,so MCR is not famous in Hong Kong.There are just one or two shops selling US CDs. Listening to their CDs and finding their news from the internet are the only two things I can do about MCR. Sad I bet they will never come to HK and I can never watch their show. The only thing I can do is finish the schoollife and earn money to visit US but it have to take a long time.(Im just 14 now)
I have so many difficulties to know MCR. My prerents always object me to listen to their music because they dont like MCR's look and the bloody style.They are so conserbative to accept them, just like when I was watching"life on the murder scene", they would just obstruct me and said they had to watch the TV program eventhought it was showing cartoon at that time.

yer i went to hmv and they had the used and taking back sunday shirts but no my chem, i didnt even see any of their cds Confused its crazy.
but i usually live in Alice Springs, Australia and thats in the middle of nowere so yes i do have the same problem as yew. Evil or Very Mad

Yes!That's HMV, I usually go to the Tsim Sha Tsui shop, but I only saw the Tee of Green day,or a few others,there're no Takin back sunday or the used.Which HMV did you go?I wanna get a The Used Tee.
Oh!It should have MCR cd there, 'cause I can find it in Tsim Sha Tsui shop,you can go there can find it.=]
Saint_Emilina
Jazz Hands
Saint_Emilina
July 25th, 2006 at 07:12am
Hey, has Life On The Murder Scene been released in Hong Kong?
I'm still waiting for it to arrive in Malaysia!!
lostkoey
Killjoy
lostkoey
July 25th, 2006 at 07:18am
Saint_Emilia:

Yes,Its the same day as US
do you know when will it release in Malaysia?
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
July 25th, 2006 at 08:33am
lostkoey:
.m.c.r.freak.:
lostkoey:

Yes!That's HMV, I usually go to the Tsim Sha Tsui shop, but I only saw the Tee of Green day,or a few others,there're no Takin back sunday or the used.Which HMV did you go?I wanna get a The Used Tee.
Oh!It should have MCR cd there, 'cause I can find it in Tsim Sha Tsui shop,you can go there can find it.=]

oh damn well i went to the 1 in causway bay. i saw lotms there, but not their cds Sad and they only have the shirts in L or M which is to big 4 me Sad but i still wear them lol.
lostkoey
Killjoy
lostkoey
July 25th, 2006 at 09:53pm

oh damn well i went to the 1 in causway bay. i saw lotms there, but not their cds Sad and they only have the shirts in L or M which is to big 4 me Sad but i still wear them lol.

I think they are for male right?maybe I will subscribe a smaller one but the prise will grow greater Crying or Very sad
Saint_Emilina
Jazz Hands
Saint_Emilina
July 25th, 2006 at 09:11pm
lostkoey:
Saint_Emilia:

Yes,Its the same day as US
do you know when will it release in Malaysia?

Nope Sad
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
July 26th, 2006 at 08:15am
Saint_Emilia:
night_fairy:
hey saint_emilia, ur posts catches my eye.

the thing is, im a girl growing up in FL and NY all my life and suddenly a few years back, my parents were transferred to Johor,Malaysia. It was pretty awesome actually, because it's near to singapore. I always went to singapore to catch artistes like avril and yeah, recently coldplay. but kelantan, well yeah, ive visited it a few times, and i have to admit that under the state government rule, rock concerts are not possible. now that im old enough to get out of the house,im still residing in asia though,(currently in jakarta, indonesia) although my parents are right now moving to NYC (so much for gerard and mikey's place,lol).

the thing is, i have to admit that under some circumstances it's not possible for some artistes to come and perform in asia due to some political and security reason. it's not that im saying that asia is not safe, most of asian cities are safer than FL and NY combined together but it's the government's choice on whether to let them in or not.

and on the other hand, did you know that in order to bring an international artistes in, an event organizer have to pay some like , 1 million up front. i know because when i was in malaysia, i was working with this company who brought linkin park somewhere in 2003. so i guess some local event company just cant get that much money to bring just about any artistes in.

Oh...But besides that, the government is scared that bands will influence the teenages in a bad way.

yep,i think so too. i hope we can get insight into the leader's mind.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
July 26th, 2006 at 08:23am
MOONAFIQUE:
too bad...I know it is a very bad feeling.
The most famous "group" in HK ,called "Twins"
I hate them most
they sing bad, not beautiful, dont even know one musical instrument...
They just like speaking the lyrics out
everytime I saw them on the TV,I really want to broke the TV down

yea, i've heard of twins...they sucks...

anyway, i'm from indonesia... (am i like the only indonesian here?)
i LUV MCR SO MUCH!!!!!!!
not many people knew them, which made me sad...
but it's kinda easy to find their cd cuz' there's a lot of cd stores here...

still...

if i ask my friend, " did u saw MCR's video clip?"
they're like, "who's MCR?"

well, my friend is a girl...most people in my school who knew MCR are boys...and not many of them... sob sob

im staying in jakarta for the time being,does it count? Very Happy

i have to admit that they only got 3cheers album right here,LOTM was like,never exist, so i requested a shop to import it from singapore.

oh btw,im back in new york in a week to see mom n dad. anyone from NY? just hope to meet new friends when i get back home for the summer Smile
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
July 26th, 2006 at 08:25am
lostkoey:

I think they are for male right?maybe I will subscribe a smaller one but the prise will grow greater Crying or Very sad

yer they prob are 4 male but i dont care XDD lol aw damn. i went to madame tussauds 2day, and got a pic with jackie chan XDD and then went to avenue of stars and got at pic of jackie chans hand prints XD haha i love jackie chan lmao =P
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
July 26th, 2006 at 09:35am
i'm a filipino mcr fan! Very Happy
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
July 26th, 2006 at 11:24am
guns go bang!:
i'm a filipino mcr fan! Very Happy

ohh shiney XDD lol i dont no.
whats is like there?
hmm i dunno if ive been there...i may have.
Very Happy
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
July 26th, 2006 at 12:21pm
.m.c.r.freak.:

ohh shiney XDD lol i dont no.
whats is like there?
hmm i dunno if ive been there...i may have.
Very Happy

what it's like in the philippines? hmmm...
it's okay but i rather go to somewhere else than stay here for the rest of my life.
are you a filipino too?
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
July 26th, 2006 at 01:04pm
sorry, im aussie.
im living in hong kong atm tho coz my mum got a job here Very Happy
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
July 26th, 2006 at 01:17pm

oh btw, i went to the hmv in Tsim Sha Tsui first and they had the used but only in large. they were at the back behind the cash register thingy on the wall. but the large was wayyyyyyy to big.
lostkoey
Killjoy
lostkoey
July 26th, 2006 at 10:49pm
.m.c.r.freak.:

oh btw, i went to the hmv in Tsim Sha Tsui first and they had the used but only in large. they were at the back behind the cash register thingy on the wall. but the large was wayyyyyyy to big.

Oh!really?I never notice they are ON THE WALL!If you dont tell me, I think I can never notice that place...so, thank you very much Very Happy but I think I will go to the CWB one and try to get a smaller one=]
Haha !you like Jackie Chan=]anyway,I wish there're Gerard's hand print there Exclamation
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
July 27th, 2006 at 04:00am
lostkoey:
.m.c.r.freak.:

Oh!really?I never notice they are ON THE WALL!If you dont tell me, I think I can never notice that place...so, thank you very much Very Happy but I think I will go to the CWB one and try to get a smaller one=]
Haha !you like Jackie Chan=]anyway,I wish there're Gerard's hand print there Exclamation

hehe thats okies ^.^ lol damn that wall XD. yer that would be soo kewl if Gerards handprint was there XD but i doubt it Crying or Very sad.
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
July 27th, 2006 at 04:08am
highly doubt it
lostkoey
Killjoy
lostkoey
July 27th, 2006 at 08:17am
.m.c.r.freak.:
lostkoey:
.m.c.r.freak.:

hehe thats okies ^.^ lol damn that wall XD. yer that would be soo kewl if Gerards handprint was there XD but i doubt it Crying or Very sad.

I will never come true...sob sob Sad