Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR fans from other countries

AuthorMessage
Nia_Black
Always Born a Crime
Nia_Black
April 12th, 2007 at 01:03pm
I'm Irish and they came here. They only got big when WTTBP came out. Fall Out Boy are bigger over here, I think. Which sucks coz I don't like IOH. Nearly all the shops sell MCR cds but Bullets costs €20 EVERYWHERE and being 12 that's a lot to me!

Ooh! Page claim!/spam
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
April 15th, 2007 at 06:11am
Well I'm Swedish and they came here twice.. and they're comming on July 1th too.. so I can't really complain about something >;< besides that my parents won't let me go to the thing on July 1th.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 15th, 2007 at 06:17am
Sometimes it feels like there are more foreigners than Americans on this board!Shocked But yeah, it sucks, because the MCR stuff always seems to happen in other countries...especially Britain.
magda_poland
Joining The Black Parade
magda_poland
April 15th, 2007 at 06:44am
I'm Polish. Poland's in central Europe if you don't know xD Many people don't know where Poland is... It's shitty place but I'm kind of proud of being polish... I've heard that Frank is partly polish :3 I don't know if that's true or not, gotta ask him ^^

it sucks, because the MCR stuff always seems to happen in other countries...especially Britain.
Yeah, they love Britain O.o
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 15th, 2007 at 09:08am
I'm Belgian, and now they're rather big here.
They're coming to Rock Werchter here too, this summer, but I can't go. (Stupid parents.)
Merch and some CD's are hard to find. Most of the MCR stuff I have, I bought when I was on vacation.
Olga_Sleep
Joining The Black Parade
Olga_Sleep
April 15th, 2007 at 01:10pm
Hi! I am from Belarus! Do you know such country? Belarus is situated in the centre of Europe. We have beutiful forests and a lot of mashlands. Also our country has peat deposits, sand deposits...hmmm.....The highest point - Holy mount.....Hmmmm....And if you have more questions, you may ask me))))))
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
April 15th, 2007 at 07:00pm

Im not native to New Zealand, but I do live here! Im half scottish and half Dutch! Wow
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
April 16th, 2007 at 04:08pm
I'm from Finland and I think that everybody love Sweden. For example MCR has been there like 2 times and they're going there again in July. Fortunately they're coming here in July but I think they should come more often because we have lots of fans here waiting for them!

Yeah my English sucks but my Swedish is even worse. Oh and I'd really like to know fans from other countries so PM me if you want to.
sorta kinda.
Salute You in Your Grave
sorta kinda.
April 16th, 2007 at 11:13pm
I'm from Australia.
They come here a little bit but never to my city which sucks. And majority of the people who like them are only posers and can barely name five songs.
BrokenToy
Killjoy
BrokenToy
April 19th, 2007 at 09:57am
Well, i'm frome Thailand but live in GZ China i don't think people really know MCR here lol.....
P.S My Englisng is sucks
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 19th, 2007 at 10:04am
I'm from Australia.
WESTERN Austrlia.

They've only been here once, and that was when Frank was sick.
I really hope they don't skip the west coast when and if they come back.
NO EVER comes to Australia.
Its the edge of the world here in Perth, I swear.

And no one knew mcr since Black Parade.
I kinda liked it when no one knew them....they were my special thing.

I am also half Irish/Brittish. Dads Irish, Mums british
And my grandparents are German and Scottish on one side , then, French and South African on the other.
You can tell I'm very western European Very Happy
Mud
Really Not Okay
Mud
April 19th, 2007 at 11:54am
I'm British but I live in Malaysia. Hardly any bands come here... Maybe one or two big international bands a year, and you're particularly lucky if you actually like them. We did pretty well this year, cos we've had Muse and Kanye West already. (Although I didn't go to see Kanye West cos it was on Grand Prix weekend. *sob*) So yeah, MCR has never been here and as far as I know have no immediate plans to do so. They're reasonably popular. They get a lot of MTV play. But I'll be moving to either UK or Australia at the end of the year, so hopefully I'll get to see MCR sometime!
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
April 19th, 2007 at 03:19pm
don't aim to please.:
Sometimes it feels like there are more foreigners than Americans on this board!Shocked But yeah, it sucks, because the MCR stuff always seems to happen in other countries...especially Britain.

That's so true. I was really jealous at the Hammersmith Palais thing, and Bob and Gerard said something about the UK fans being so pure. *sigh*

I'm in the US, so American (whatever that means). I'm actually Burmese, and there aren't a lot of Burmese rock fans. I'm an oddity for being so into rock/loud music at all and going to concerts and stuff.
Alyszek
Killjoy
Alyszek
April 19th, 2007 at 03:51pm
I'm from Poland.
Now a lot of people know MCR, cause music channels show their videos, but asking someone about MCR before TBP you can only watched face like this - O__o? xP
The nearest place they've ever been is Berlin in Germany, and on 3th June they'll be in Prague (Czech Republic), which is not far away from Poland.. Maybe they will notice us?^^ I hope, I know many fans (including me) are waiting for their concert here impatiently. Twisted Evil
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
April 23rd, 2007 at 03:53am
I'm from Singapore.

MCR's getting really big here... there was once in lecture, some guy's mobile rang and it was "I don't love you". which only came out recently that time. i nearly sang along with it, but was trying really hard to control my giggles. haha.

the cds are relatively easy to get, but the singles are HARD. i haven't found any. maybe i'm looking in the wrong places.

our magazines suck. nothing on mcr. i always have to pay for imports, and kerrang! cost sing$9.90, which is near US$15. can you imagine spending that amount times 4 each month! and not considering other magazines which can go up to $15 sing...

i have no idea if they're ever gonna perform here. i'm praying hard. haha. singapore will have less teenies. i hope. cause the parents won't really let little kids out to concerts like this. and dragonforce actually came down to singapore for their tour. there's hope! haha.

but again. they're gonna make another trip to JAPAN. god. pay more attention to fans in other regions of asia, won't they? asia is BIG. i bet there's be loads of people watching if they tour asia.

merchandise isn't easy to get here. you have to buy them online to get the nice ones...
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
April 23rd, 2007 at 11:45pm
My Baby Shot Me Down:
guns go bang!:
i'm a filipino mcr fan! Very Happy

hey hey! kababayan! kamusta kayop diyan! san ka? am from qc! la lang kita kits sa board nakakaadik dito?

anyone else from our country?!
wow i love it!
anyway..mcr here is big..and also not big.
i know theres a big following but it really doesn't show you know. but there is i swear even the local bands here likes mcr and regards them as influences!!!

hey nice to see another filipina here..

im from philippines..it sucks cuz we dont have LOTMS here and Bullets album...

and most rock band dont go here except if one of the band member is a filipino..just like in Black Eyed Peas' case, they have APL which happens to be half filipino half american..they went here like 3 times already..
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
April 23rd, 2007 at 11:53pm
lostkoey:
They are so conservative to accept them,

Um, sorry to be rude, but what is that supposed to mean? Neutral
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 24th, 2007 at 04:08am
Mud:
I'm British but I live in Malaysia. Hardly any bands come here... Maybe one or two big international bands a year, and you're particularly lucky if you actually like them. We did pretty well this year, cos we've had Muse and Kanye West already. (Although I didn't go to see Kanye West cos it was on Grand Prix weekend. *sob*) So yeah, MCR has never been here and as far as I know have no immediate plans to do so. They're reasonably popular. They get a lot of MTV play. But I'll be moving to either UK or Australia at the end of the year, so hopefully I'll get to see MCR sometime!

MCR are coming to Australia at the end of the year, you might just scrape the barrell!
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
April 24th, 2007 at 07:40am
Hannah!:
lostkoey:
They are so conservative to accept them,

Um, sorry to be rude, but what is that supposed to mean? Neutral

i think it meant that the parents are too conservative to accept mcr? i guess...
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
April 24th, 2007 at 10:07am
i'm from the philippines.
seriously, fans from here grew in large numbers when the black parade hit the country.