Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR fans from other countries

AuthorMessage
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
January 21st, 2007 at 04:56am
i'm from canada....but i was born in india...adopted by the canadian couple i call my parents(heh!)....so i basically grew up in canada!!..no i have never seen mcr play live!!...though i would give almost anything to see them live!!!!...
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
January 21st, 2007 at 02:18pm
KeY_tO_cHaOs:
oh yeah, they almost never come to Winnipeg...:'(
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
January 21st, 2007 at 02:24pm
I'm from Latvia.
Well, here is just some two shops what selling MRC CD's. But they will never come here, it's too small country, i think.

But Pink was in Latvia. Ha Ha
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
January 21st, 2007 at 06:29pm
I'm from Chile... lost country at the south end of the world... we're not lucky enough to have decent info about MCR except on internet and we must suffer the lacking of good bands coming south this far...

LATINAMERICA IS NOT ONLY MEXICO, PPL!!!!
....please come down here sometime!!! Cry
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
January 29th, 2007 at 02:35pm
i'm from belgium (in europe) and im lucky that there are still a lot of (punk)rock music lovers here, =)
xxHelena_627xx
Motor Baby
xxHelena_627xx
January 29th, 2007 at 02:45pm
I'm in the US
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 29th, 2007 at 09:02pm
im in venezuela.
they SAID they have some plans for comming down here but,
im not sure..
i mean..
my friend told me their comming to caracas and i started to cry from the happiness but then she was like, dude, i don't know, if their REALLY comming.
-.-""""""""
dont make me cry and then say your not sure!
i just can't wait to move back to us.
*cries*
Silent Blue
Killjoy
Silent Blue
January 30th, 2007 at 02:44am
I'm from Vietnam. I used to live in Australia and the US for some time and the music scene was awesome.
But it's just sad here. ;___; No one knows MCR. Or they do, but only because WTTBP is on all the time on MTV. Bands never come here. MCR went to Indonesia one time, and I was so mad b/c that's like 2 hrs away from here!!!
It's so boring here.
D.92
Killjoy
D.92
January 30th, 2007 at 10:01am
xxx
Hi ^^, I'm from the United Arab Emirates,
I couldn't find any fan of MCR here but I'm still searching,
I talk about them in chat rooms and forums,
Trying to make them famous here but no1 like the genere MCR sings,
they're into pop and hip-hop,
when I tell the girls about MCR and give them their pictures they "OMG!! that guy is so hot, what's his name?"
and I go like "Well, his name is (it changes but mostly they like mikey) mikey way,
he plays bass in the band my chemical romance, you should listen to him while he's playing"
then I give her my iPod to listen then she goes like "ummm...yeah...ok..HE LOOKS GOOD"
some of them tells me that they like MCR just to think that they're cool,
....do you know how I get their cds? some guy from them mall
have friend that works in the airport that gets him the new cds
then that guy sells it for me, and I have to give him extra money!!
all that because the government is scared that they will "influence" the people in a "bad way"!!
xxx

PS: sorry if my english confused u ^-^"
Electric Warrior
Jazz Hands
Electric Warrior
February 3rd, 2007 at 05:31pm
I live in Sweden. Let's see what Sweden doesn't have: Skittles, Tweezers, Tostitos, CheesePUFFS, high school (nu-uh not the same thing), New Yersey, more different thinking people, more randomly wicked crazily insane people, and this is just a few
But MCR DO come here and I'm gonna see em! ^^ So I call myself LUCKY, what do you?
asleep
Killjoy
asleep
April 3rd, 2007 at 04:45am
I'm from Lithuania,don't know if anyone knows where my country is,somehow a lot of people think that it's in Africa,but actually i'm from Europe...and about MCR,i found just one shop where they were selling The black parade,and i haven't found where i could buy first and second albums or Life on a muder scene yet....And i live in capital of my country.I don't even dream about them(or any group i like) coming to my country...
Serious Business
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Serious Business
April 3rd, 2007 at 05:04am
Im i Denmark. Its not that bad. Exept one thing: Magazines. The only danish magazines where you MIGHT find something about MCR, is stupid teenage magazines. And NME and Kerrang! costs double of what they originally do in UK. Grr'!
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
April 3rd, 2007 at 06:11am
I'm from Thailand. I think you don't know about my country. Crying or Very sad
It doesn't has many magazines or radio stations told me about MCR. But they show everyone about Korea boyband and Hiphop band. I want to go to US when i grow up. And it doesn't has many Rock band concert < latest band is Keane > I wish MCR go to my country in near future. :333
<My English is so weak. GRRRR> Evil or Very Mad
MarryMeBuryMeCarryMe
Joining The Black Parade
MarryMeBuryMeCarryMe
April 3rd, 2007 at 06:51am
I'm from Ireland
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
April 3rd, 2007 at 08:21am
I'm from Norway Cheese
If that's not enough... I live in the middle of nowhere and it's NO magazine or CD shops here. You might find some folk music on a gas station... It's fucked up.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 3rd, 2007 at 08:50am
I'm from Australia. The only band that has played live in our suburb was Behind Crimson Eyes... MCR would never come to a town like mine...

EDIT:Although they had played at the Big Day Out Festival in Australia but I'm not used to going to concerts and performances anyway. (I never had went before) But yeah, if you live in Australia, JB Hi-Fi are the good places where you can find MCR or other music related stuff and like what one of the previous posts said, MCR had did a surprise gig at JB Hi-Fi....
Metallic Princess
Bleeding on the Floor
Metallic Princess
April 12th, 2007 at 05:59am
I live in Cyprus and probably they'll never come here!!!!!! Cry
The World Rocks
Salute You in Your Grave
The World Rocks
April 12th, 2007 at 08:57am
I live in Belgium now ,but before I lived in Germany during 12 years...
And in Germany,rock music becomes more and more famous...
In Belgium,I don't hear or see a lot of rock in the radio or tv...
I live in the border of Germany and that facilitates me to know new thing...
I'm proud to be german..There are always a lot of shows and good music lol...
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 12th, 2007 at 11:42am
I lived in germany for a while, i was born there and lived there for over 3 years (dont know how many years exactly) but now i live in the UK and i'm glad because MCR have came here often and i was lucky enough to see them live and i thank god for that.
EmaDoll
Fabulous Killjoy
EmaDoll
April 12th, 2007 at 11:51am
I've lived in the UK all my life, but they've only jut started to get big over here, we ahd helena, im not okay & ghost of you but they only managed to sneak into the top 20 but the black parade has really made them famous over here, what with the number one single & number two album