Else we're spamming in here.
Just a carcrash away
Banned
Just a carcrash away
August 23rd, 2006 at 10:53am
Berylla:
yay, i like you already Cool

same Wink
Btw nice to know that there R more people from NL and Belgium here than I thought Smile
MCR would come to Lowlands here but same as Pukkelpop they cancelled it because they were going to work on their album Sad
Anywayz I really can't wait 4 their new Album to come out here Razz
Pelleriina
Killjoy
Pelleriina
August 23rd, 2006 at 01:12pm
I'm from Finland and I hate this place.
My Baby Shot Me Down
Really Not Okay
My Baby Shot Me Down
August 25th, 2006 at 10:28am
guns go bang!:
i'm a filipino mcr fan! Very Happy

hey hey! kababayan! kamusta kayop diyan! san ka? am from qc! la lang kita kits sa board nakakaadik dito?

anyone else from our country?!
wow i love it!
anyway..mcr here is big..and also not big.
i know theres a big following but it really doesn't show you know. but there is i swear even the local bands here likes mcr and regards them as influences!!!
My Baby Shot Me Down
Really Not Okay
My Baby Shot Me Down
August 25th, 2006 at 10:29am
Pelleriina:

ey man am sure tis not that bad..i mean you still can enjoy MCR and stuff..tis coool!
Smashed Pumpkin
Salute You in Your Grave
Smashed Pumpkin
November 12th, 2006 at 08:41am
im australian. and its wierd cause id never actually heard of MCR until the very beginning of this year cause they were never on the radio or normal video clip shows. but now that the black parade's been released they're on all the time.
Jo;Eating Donuts
Salute You in Your Grave
Jo;Eating Donuts
November 12th, 2006 at 09:56am
Hi I'm From South Korea Very Happy
I'm sorry for the problem you have.. mine isnt really serious like that, but in S.Korea, the ones who listen to rock music including me are seen as psycho sometimes but it's getting better now..

I haven't seen any from S.Korea coz i didn't read all the posts but.. i hope there is.
This tiny little country on which i live, doesn't give me many chances to go to touring bands' shows, only a few bands come here and give shows.. neighboring country Japan has many shows.. but not here in Korea. Actually, I can say audiences in Korea are the BEST ONES in the ENTIRE world. they're so cool, hot, and passionate. It's a shame that MCR doesn't see this and doesn't come here..
Ink Stains
Jazz Hands
Ink Stains
November 16th, 2006 at 01:57pm
Im Rie from Denmark Smile

any other people from the north? hehe.

happy I found INO. (i sadly dont know too many MCR fans here in denmark actually).
Chemical.T.Frank
Fabulous Killjoy
Chemical.T.Frank
November 16th, 2006 at 07:13pm
I˙m from Slovenia Neutral I guess most of you never heard of it. Who could blame you.We never get any cool bands here.So I˙m glad McR are coming to Austria, which is our neighbour.
Helena_Wolf
Killjoy
Helena_Wolf
November 18th, 2006 at 07:54am
hi guys, i'm an MCR fans from indonesia. I used to live in Holland. and I caught their show in amsterdam 5 days before I left amsterdam forgood...do you think the band will ever come to Asia? i mean Indonesia.? hohohoho....
Helena_Wolf
Killjoy
Helena_Wolf
November 18th, 2006 at 07:54am
hi guys, i'm an MCR fans from indonesia. I used to live in Holland. and I caught their show in amsterdam 5 days before I left amsterdam forgood...do you think the band will ever come to Asia? i mean Indonesia.? hohohoho....
kirsty:ownsyourass
Jazz Hands
kirsty:ownsyourass
November 18th, 2006 at 01:32pm
England.

Its cool actually, theyre really famous here. Means lots of shows and merch etc...but also posers. Not good.
There was this whole scene about 6 months back where I live, when my chem was the 'in' band. i hated it, cause people didnt believe me when i said they saved y life, they thought i was just making it up cause everyone else said it.
ladypeace
Bleeding on the Floor
ladypeace
November 20th, 2006 at 05:47pm
so i read the whole thread and i couldn't find anyone from sweden..
it's not that bad here anymore.. we just had the guys over for the first consert. so now it feels like everyone loves them, but before TBP it was really hard to find anything related to them..

(haha i just found the swedish board)
Come ONe cOMe All
Killjoy
Come ONe cOMe All
December 2nd, 2006 at 05:33am
I currently live in Malaysia. And I can only check on news and watch interviews about the guys on the Internet. I couldn't possibly get my hands on their first record or Life on the Murder Scene. sigh. Anyway, I bet they will never come here, so I better finish my studies here and move man!
krissifer allen
Salute You in Your Grave
krissifer allen
December 18th, 2006 at 09:40am
I live in Malaysia too....

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rock chick
Killjoy
rock chick
December 18th, 2006 at 09:56am
i think i'm the worse case i'm from saudi arabia and we never have concerts and if i want a cd i have 2 go 2 bahrain 2 get 1 but it's okay with me even though i would so love it 2 see my fave band live on stage but what 2 do thats my luck )=
i would just like it if i have a members e mail or somethin' 2 contact with them i would so looooooooooooooove that
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 18th, 2006 at 12:53pm
TheRedOnesMakeMeFly_xx:
...Ireland.

-sigh.-

They've played ONCE here, in Dublin, and I wasn't allowed to go.

So I'm saving like WOAH, and I constantly look for new tour dates.

Darned lucky Americans >.<

oo, hi, i'm from ireland too =].
i know this thread was started agessss ago, but do you happen to be going to the dublin show this april coming?
eee, i'm going. i can't wait.
it'll be the first time i see them in ireland.
i wonder if there are many people from ireland on INO. there's you, me, kem, naomi...i think that's it.
so yah, there's about 5 or so, i know of. there must be more.
Chemical Helena
Killjoy
Chemical Helena
December 18th, 2006 at 01:22pm
I am from Belarus ))))) Do you know something about my country? It is strange question, because when I was three years ago in America, some americans didnt know about my country (((((( Ohhhh, a lot of americans didnt know about such beautiful country in Europe...
And, did Gerard and guys from MCR knows someting about Belarus? He-he....
Chemical Helena
Killjoy
Chemical Helena
December 18th, 2006 at 01:26pm
Sometimes I envy those people, who can go to the MCR shows..., because this band will never come in Belarus(((((
You will smile, but there I cant find MCR CD-disks...
zwib
Shotgun Sinner
zwib
December 18th, 2006 at 02:25pm
Pelleriina:

Im too from Finland but I dont hate living here. Its nice here, although I hate the snow Disgust
I hope that MCR is coming to Finland soon. They arent ever been here.