Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
February 5th, 2007 at 10:15pm
love them till my bloody deathbed
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
February 5th, 2007 at 10:30pm
I love them and always will. They're always going to be my number one even if I don't listen to them often or I forget about them. There will always be a place in my heart for My Chemical Romance because they're the music I grew up with, the very basis of my creativty and coming of age. Everything I've done and will do, will always have some type of root with them. I think that could go for everyone on here. Even for the people that say they don't like them as much as they used to. They still come to the site, they still listen on the radio, they still care about them. And when they fade from the mainstream and us fans go to the next latest thing. I believe that everyone on here will stumble on thier home-made My Chem banners, pictures, clothes etc, smile when they see it and say.

"Yeah...Those were the days...Back when I believed I could change the world...."

Man I felt old writing that.....
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
February 7th, 2007 at 11:34am
ImRightHere...Stupid:
I love them and always will. They're always going to be my number one even if I don't listen to them often or I forget about them. There will always be a place in my heart for My Chemical Romance because they're the music I grew up with, the very basis of my creativty and coming of age. Everything I've done and will do, will always have some type of root with them. I think that could go for everyone on here. Even for the people that say they don't like them as much as they used to. They still come to the site, they still listen on the radio, they still care about them. And when they fade from the mainstream and us fans go to the next latest thing. I believe that everyone on here will stumble on thier home-made My Chem banners, pictures, clothes etc, smile when they see it and say.

"Yeah...Those were the days...Back when I believed I could change the world...."

Totally agree. MCR have changed me so much and made me believe that I can do anything. They will always, always have a place in my heart. They are such a special band. Even if I move on to the 'next big thing' MCR will always be there. I totally love them as a band, and as people.
Charlie The Unicorn
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie The Unicorn
February 7th, 2007 at 01:48pm
I love them. I think they're a great band and their music is wonderful.
aymeelovesmychem
Joining The Black Parade
aymeelovesmychem
February 7th, 2007 at 01:58pm
i love mychem so much
i dont want to sound stupid but there music has helped me through a lot
And there a great band xx
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
February 7th, 2007 at 03:48pm
aymeelovesmychem:
i love mychem so much
i dont want to sound stupid but there music has helped me through a lot
And there a great band xx

It doesn't sound stupid hun, a lot of people here would say the same thing.
crash and burn.
Jazz Hands
crash and burn.
February 8th, 2007 at 03:24pm
At first, I thought this thread was completely pointless, but then I remembered my GSB days. Hey, I stopped liking Green Day, but I would visit GSB religiously. After all, who could deny their Doctor Who / Torchwood thread pwned all other threads. We were the queens of the doctor church.

Yes, I am finished my discourse.

But anyways, I still do like My Chemical Romance. Quite a lot. I'm in the crazed fan phase, which I'm afraid will fade. Because, at my age, I switch from band to band in no time. Except, I don't want it to happen with My Chem. They've changed me. A lot. I've learnt things from them. No, not that Frankie was born on Halloween or that Mikey loves unicorns (or so you say). But important things. The roots of understanding, you could say. I don't want to stop loving them. Yet, already I am bored with the music.

Maybe if they brought out a new album, a new single, a new compilation, film, whatever, it would be different. But I remember, that was the problem with Green Day. There was a standstill. And during that standstill, I moved on to other bands and left them behind.

Yet, I believe that My Chem are still young and will produce albums quicker than old Green Day. I hope.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 8th, 2007 at 04:05pm
I‘ve already posted on this thread but I didn‘t explain . . .

Well, I hope I never stop liking these guys. Even though I am only 12, they have changed me forever. I know my obsession won’t last I life time, it will fade as I grow up, but my dedication for them will always be there. It will live on. No matter what people think, or whoever slag’s me off, MCR will be the immediate thing I turn to. Before anything else in the world. I wish this feeling of having MCR might last forever, and it scares me to think that, one day, they won’t be a band, one day they won’t be the band that changed my life forever. They will go back to being ordinary people, like you and me. That thought terrifies me, like nothing else in the world. One day, I will find all my old MCR stuff when I move out or something, and I will look and it all, smile and say;

‘Those were the best days of my life’
Dolly_Decay
Bleeding on the Floor
Dolly_Decay
February 8th, 2007 at 04:51pm
i first heard them in early 03 and i have been a 100% loyal fan ever since
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
February 8th, 2007 at 05:13pm
Well, if I didn't ike them then I'd probably wouldn't be here right now...

Their songs are so well put together!
xXxMCR_addictionxXx
Killjoy
xXxMCR_addictionxXx
February 10th, 2007 at 01:36am
what i don't get is..... if u don't like MCR..... y r u on their fansite?
xXxMCR_addictionxXx
Killjoy
xXxMCR_addictionxXx
February 10th, 2007 at 01:40am
xXxMCR_addictionxXx:
what i don't get is..... if u don't like MCR..... y r u on their fansite?
in fact, i plan on getting "We'll Carry On" tattooed on my wrist and the skeleton with the arrows on the back of "The Black Parade" tattooed on my right shoulder! and maybe somethin else................
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
February 10th, 2007 at 06:17am
ImRightHere...Stupid:

wow.
thats so touching true.
I've liked them since 2003 and have loved them ever since
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 10th, 2007 at 07:40am
i will love them til my dying day!
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
February 10th, 2007 at 10:08am
im still in love obsessed with them!!
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
February 10th, 2007 at 10:27am
absolutaly obsessed with them
i can never go off them!!!!!
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
February 10th, 2007 at 11:17am
i don't think i'll ever stop liking them. even if they don't become my first choice in music, i will still love them. they've changed me so much and in the future i'll think 'god them days were good' and remember the happy times through it all.
MisfitMandi.
Motor Baby
MisfitMandi.
March 20th, 2007 at 06:19pm
I love MCR, they're awesome.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 20th, 2007 at 06:20pm
I will never stop loving My Chemical Romance. They're amazing. To tell you the truth, I can't describe how much they mean to me. So I must leave it at that.