Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
March 20th, 2007 at 06:30pm
I wub them so much.
House of Llamas
Fabulous Killjoy
House of Llamas
March 20th, 2007 at 06:49pm
Yes, they rock, but I have to admit their earlier stuff is better.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 21st, 2007 at 06:31pm
If it were up to me, anybody who says, "no", "not really", "not anymore", "they're ok", or some variation thereof, would be banned forever. If you have a favorite band that isn't MCR, go join their site(if they're awesome enough to even have a site). I don't care how nifty Aiden's or Fall Out Boy's or Panic! At The Disco's fansite is. I aint joining. You want friends? Myspace, xanga, livejournal, facebook, take your pick. Pick them all, for all I care. I'd say most of the people on here have a myspace or some other networking account...keep in touch that way. This isn't a fucking friend site, it's a fan site and if you're not a fan...get the fuck off. It's not an irrational argument. People on MCR's fansite who arent fans..fucking ridiculous. And that's my view. Flame away...but I warn you. I'll flame right back.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 21st, 2007 at 06:50pm
Oh-So Intricate.:
Our Avenged Jules:
If you are still an obsessive fan like, "OMG of course!"
Then don't post here.

Why not? We can still have an opinon...

anyway...I love them!...but i wish TBP was more like Three Cheers...
better an obsessive fan, than no fan at all.
living is easy
Bleeding on the Floor
living is easy
March 21st, 2007 at 06:56pm
I love them. and yes, you shouldn't be on here if you don't love them! jeez...if you don't, why are you here? it's a FANSITE.
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
March 21st, 2007 at 06:56pm
I agree with xPhantomsX_ForeverXx
Most people on this site, like me, love them to death.
If you don't like them, then, why are you here?

EDIT: haha hardcorexxxnerd, we wrote basically the same thing at the same time!
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
March 24th, 2007 at 01:34am
yes.
I love My Chemical Romance.
they are my favourite band, have been for just over a year
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
March 24th, 2007 at 04:12am
MassConvulsions:
Yes, they rock, but I have to admit their earlier stuff is better.
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 25th, 2007 at 06:46pm
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:
If it were up to me, anybody who says, "no", "not really", "not anymore", "they're ok", or some variation thereof, would be banned forever. If you have a favorite band that isn't MCR, go join their site(if they're awesome enough to even have a site). I don't care how nifty Aiden's or Fall Out Boy's or Panic! At The Disco's fansite is. I aint joining. You want friends? Myspace, xanga, livejournal, facebook, take your pick. Pick them all, for all I care. I'd say most of the people on here have a myspace or some other networking account...keep in touch that way. This isn't a fucking friend site, it's a fan site and if you're not a fan...get the fuck off. It's not an irrational argument. People on MCR's fansite who arent fans..fucking ridiculous. And that's my view. Flame away...but I warn you. I'll flame right back.

yes! thats exactly what i say everytime someone disses mcr on THEIR WEBSITE i mean seriously why are you here if you don't even like mcr? they are my favorite band and i love them no matter what Laughing
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 25th, 2007 at 06:51pm
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:

Some people need to stay on here to maintain this site. Some people are on this site to keep in contact with other people they've become close friends with. They spend most of their time in the INO chamber anyways, so who exactly are they bothering? Not you. Some people on here have been on here since the beginning of this site, why should they leave because they have opinions you don't agree with? It's not like their sitting here saying "zomg emo fags, they suck and they should die", they're saying they aren't into them anymore like they used to be.
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 25th, 2007 at 07:09pm
why are we laughing?:
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:

Some people need to stay on here to maintain this site. Some people are on this site to keep in contact with other people they've become close friends with. They spend most of their time in the INO chamber anyways, so who exactly are they bothering? Not you. Some people on here have been on here since the beginning of this site, why should they leave because they have opinions you don't agree with? It's not like their sitting here saying "zomg emo fags, they suck and they should die", they're saying they aren't into them anymore like they used to be.

but this site is called IM NOT OKAY. NET its for MCR FANS to interact with each other about MCR and other things on the side...seriously if people hate mcr then go have fun on a fall out boy site and what not....
Murder Magician
Salute You in Your Grave
Murder Magician
March 25th, 2007 at 07:10pm
I absolutely love them.
It's an obsession Smile
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 25th, 2007 at 07:15pm
MCR is and will always be my absolute favourite band. Nothing will change that. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother coming on here everyday.
It's defintely a complete obsession for me too. It's kinda scary how much I like them, actually. Wink
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 25th, 2007 at 07:17pm
Human Wreckage xx:
but this site is called IM NOT OKAY. NET its for MCR FANS to interact with each other about MCR and other things on the side...seriously if people hate mcr then go have fun on a fall out boy site and what not....

Last time I checked, everybody who's on this site that isn't a fan of them anymore doesn't hate them. They just aren't into them. If the admins have no problem with it, why the hell do they have to leave? They can be here if they want to be here to keep in close contact with the friends they made.
X_meese_X
Fabulous Killjoy
X_meese_X
March 25th, 2007 at 08:11pm
Unless something incredibly drastic happens, and they turn into snots with crappy music, I'll always love them. If not for their music, but what they stand for. They're still my favorite band, but I like their previous albums better than WTTPB.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
March 25th, 2007 at 08:14pm
I love them more than I love my mother.
I'm not exaggerating.
X_meese_X
Fabulous Killjoy
X_meese_X
March 25th, 2007 at 08:22pm
[spam] That made me crack up [/spam]
Chemical Addiction.
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Addiction.
March 25th, 2007 at 08:36pm
i love MCR with all my heart and soul they have helped me through some bad shit and i thank god everyday for bringing them into my life
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 25th, 2007 at 08:50pm
AHDURR...if i didn't love them more then "words could ever say" (hehe, love quoting songs!) why the freak would I BE HERE????
Very Happy lolz
just saying...
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 25th, 2007 at 09:22pm
lolz...I soooo agree with the above post ^ ^