Don't have an account? Create one!

Do You Like MCR?

AuthorMessage
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
March 26th, 2007 at 02:01am
Yep! Its my first and only english rock band that will always be my no. 1 band!
we're pretty. odd.
Always Born a Crime
we're pretty. odd.
March 26th, 2007 at 03:13am
Oh-So Intricate.:
mYcHeMiCaL Addiction:
MCR is and will always be my absolute favourite band. Nothing will change that. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother coming on here everyday.
It's defintely a complete obsession for me too. It's kinda scary how much I like them, actually. Wink

Me too! XD

Add me in there, too!
XD
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
Motor Baby
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
March 26th, 2007 at 04:00am
yes!!!wel if u dnt lyk em y evan botha cumin on this site? im so majorly obsesed with em that i cnt go a dae withowt lisnen 2 em!!!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
March 26th, 2007 at 10:44am
xx rawr im a ninja turtle:
no, of course. i joined this site and i hate them.

um duh!! but their new alblum is taking too long! i can't waittt!

LMAO - my sentiments exactly! Although there are, apparently, people who signed up JUST to say they hate them. WHATEVER - some people have no life.
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
March 26th, 2007 at 11:19am
well duh...

or I wouldn't be on here
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 26th, 2007 at 08:21pm
G3R4LD W4Yz0Rz!!11!!:
Oh-So Intricate.:
mYcHeMiCaL Addiction:
MCR is and will always be my absolute favourite band. Nothing will change that. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother coming on here everyday.
It's defintely a complete obsession for me too. It's kinda scary how much I like them, actually. Wink

Me too! XD

Add me in there, too!
XD

make me fourth :]
snagicous
Jazz Hands
snagicous
March 26th, 2007 at 08:38pm
It's kind of weird to say, but we're all going to go through phases on which band is our favorite, or which band we would prefer over the other, but, to me, My Chem is the one, and hopefully only one, favorite for me.
Sometimes it's really depressing to think that we might not like MCR anymore, but it'll happen. Just focus on right now when we're on the roller coaster, right? I just...really hope they won't fade with me and keep changing themselves; I can't picture too many bands with the respect, heart and soul, and lyrics these guys have put into it. I hope MCR will be the one band I'll love forever. Very Happy
A girl can dream, can't she?...
trunk_of_ammunition
Jazz Hands
trunk_of_ammunition
March 26th, 2007 at 09:46pm
wow
what kind of question is this?
OF COURSE I LIKE MCR!
THEY ARE LIKE THE SHIZNITS!!!
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 27th, 2007 at 02:49pm
why are we laughing?:
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:
If it were up to me, anybody who says, "no", "not really", "not anymore", "they're ok", or some variation thereof, would be banned forever. If you have a favorite band that isn't MCR, go join their site(if they're awesome enough to even have a site). I don't care how nifty Aiden's or Fall Out Boy's or Panic! At The Disco's fansite is. I aint joining. You want friends? Myspace, xanga, livejournal, facebook, take your pick. Pick them all, for all I care. I'd say most of the people on here have a myspace or some other networking account...keep in touch that way. This isn't a fucking friend site, it's a fan site and if you're not a fan...get the fuck off. It's not an irrational argument. People on MCR's fansite who arent fans..fucking ridiculous. And that's my view. Flame away...but I warn you. I'll flame right back.

Some people need to stay on here to maintain this site. Some people are on this site to keep in contact with other people they've become close friends with. They spend most of their time in the INO chamber anyways, so who exactly are they bothering? Not you. Some people on here have been on here since the beginning of this site, why should they leave because they have opinions you don't agree with? It's not like their sitting here saying "zomg emo fags, they suck and they should die", they're saying they aren't into them anymore like they used to be.
All that you say is irrelevant to the fact that this is an MCR FANSITE. I already said what you need to do if you've got friends on here. This isn't a friends site. And if the people who run the site aren't into them anymore they should hand over power to actual FANS...that's totally unfair if people who aren't big fans are running their fansite, WTF? They oughta hand it over to people like me...so I can start banning all the traitors
Twisted Evil
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 27th, 2007 at 02:51pm
snagicous:
It's kind of weird to say, but we're all going to go through phases on which band is our favorite, or which band we would prefer over the other, but, to me, My Chem is the one, and hopefully only one, favorite for me.
Sometimes it's really depressing to think that we might not like MCR anymore, but it'll happen. Just focus on right now when we're on the roller coaster, right? I just...really hope they won't fade with me and keep changing themselves; I can't picture too many bands with the respect, heart and soul, and lyrics these guys have put into it. I hope MCR will be the one band I'll love forever. Very Happy
A girl can dream, can't she?...
I get how you feel. Sometimes I worry that I might just be going through the phase where I have a fav "childhood band". But if MCR stay true to themselves...I'll love them like no other band...NO MATTER WHAT.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 27th, 2007 at 02:52pm
Or they've grown attached to this site and don't want to let it go. They're the only ones who really know how to run this site. In the end, it's not your desicion who stays and who goes. It's the mods/admins.

They aren't traitors. They've grown up and moved on. They still respect them.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 27th, 2007 at 05:53pm
why are we laughing?:
Or they've grown attached to this site and don't want to let it go. They're the only ones who really know how to run this site. In the end, it's not your desicion who stays and who goes. It's the mods/admins.

They aren't traitors. They've grown up and moved on. They still respect them.
It's not about the site. It's about the band. If they can move on from the band, they need to move on from the site.
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
March 27th, 2007 at 06:19pm
Kaede:
Yep! Its my first and only english rock band that will always be my no. 1 band!

MCR aren't english, they're all from America.

Ray, Mikey, Frank and Gerard are all from New Jersey

Bob is from Chicago.

mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
March 27th, 2007 at 08:29pm
^
I'm pretty sure she just mean english as in they sing in english.

xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:
It's not about the site. It's about the band. If they can move on from the band, they need to move on from the site.

We're not kicking people off because they don't like the band anymore.
End of.
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
March 27th, 2007 at 08:32pm
If I didnt Like Them I Wouldnt Be On This Site.......Everyday
emy2567
Killjoy
emy2567
March 27th, 2007 at 08:46pm
MCR is my new favorite band, they rock. And I love all there songs not one of the songs is bad, in my opinion.
Why Am I Dead?
Killjoy
Why Am I Dead?
March 27th, 2007 at 08:53pm
no

I love MCR
beneath it all.
Awake and Unafraid
beneath it all.
March 27th, 2007 at 09:03pm
Not really anymore.
They just aren't special to me anymore.
But, they are ok to listen to sometimes.
I guess.

Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 27th, 2007 at 09:19pm
WHAT???????????

Why are you here then? A MCR fansite, and ur not even really a fan anymore??
I'm not trying to be mean, but WTF?????

Of course I DONT LIKE MCR!
lolz, I love mcr!
that's why I'm here.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 27th, 2007 at 10:01pm
no romance.:
Not really anymore.
They just aren't special to me anymore.
But, they are ok to listen to sometimes.
I guess.

Thumb down