AuthorMessage
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 11:10pm
Ba Ba Baaa:
Welcome to the Black Parade.
I can't stand the light in the video.
I found out that that was really the whole reason I don't like the video, last night when I watched it.
It looks almost as if it was shot early, early in the morning or something.

The whole... float thing is cool, and I love the backround and concept for the whole video,
but... I still think Mark Webb could've done a better job.

Sam Bayer directed WTTBP and FLW. Marc Webb directed the videos from Three Cheers.
sparrowxstarfall
Fabulous Killjoy
sparrowxstarfall
January 29th, 2007 at 01:47am
rockonbaby:
I can NEVER watch "Honey, this mirror....". they put in clips of this Japanese Horror film (excuse me if someone else said this already) called The Audition, and oooh boy.... -_-

so what's wrong with that?
Previously Perfect.
Jazz Hands
Previously Perfect.
January 29th, 2007 at 03:29am
Ba Ba Baaa:
Welcome to the Black Parade.
I can't stand the light in the video.
I found out that that was really the whole reason I don't like the video, last night when I watched it.
It looks almost as if it was shot early, early in the morning or something.

The whole... float thing is cool, and I love the backround and concept for the whole video,
but... I still think Mark Webb could've done a better job.

thats quite weird coz its mi favourite video apart from im not okay. iT ROCKX! hmm... i wasnt so sure about famous last words when i first saw it but then it got the better of me Razz i havent seen all of their vids so im not one to judge their other ones.
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 29th, 2007 at 05:59am
sparrowxstarfall:
rockonbaby:
I can NEVER watch "Honey, this mirror....". they put in clips of this Japanese Horror film (excuse me if someone else said this already) called The Audition, and oooh boy.... -_-

yeah, is it, like, super scary or something, because i laughed at the video because genuinly thought it was funny! i want to see this film!
sparrowxstarfall
Fabulous Killjoy
sparrowxstarfall
January 29th, 2007 at 09:53pm
Philippa Way:
sparrowxstarfall:
rockonbaby:

yeah, is it, like, super scary or something, because i laughed at the video because genuinly thought it was funny! i want to see this film!

yeah, me too!
im gonna have to find a dvd!

i keep remembering frank's dreads...
Horhay the Toucan
Jazz Hands
Horhay the Toucan
January 30th, 2007 at 07:23am
I don't like the 2 newest ones(FLW and WTTBP).
I don't know why....maybe it's because they're not as theatrical. They just irritate me.
EATEN ALIVE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
EATEN ALIVE
January 30th, 2007 at 10:07am
honey,this mirror..

even i think its cool vid,it just creeeeeeeps me:[ creepy cool.
Plague Rat
Jazz Hands
Plague Rat
January 30th, 2007 at 04:22pm
ghost of u

OH HOW WRONG WE WERE TO THINK THAT IMMORTALITY MEANT NEVER DYING
Peaceypoo.
Salute You in Your Grave
Peaceypoo.
February 4th, 2007 at 08:02am
It's probably "Honey..." Cos I don't really understand it...
Annika.
Motor Baby
Annika.
February 4th, 2007 at 08:45am
I would say ... Honey.
It seems like Gerard is drunk, and I find that video a bit confusing.
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
February 4th, 2007 at 11:35am
mine is welcome to the black parade...yes i said it. i know it was like the first "debut" video/song of the new cd but i dont know why i just kinda don't like the video all that much :]
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 4th, 2007 at 06:45pm
possible247:
RobotSuicide:
Yeah I don't like Honey that much either 'cause Gerard keeps doing that freaky tongue thing.. And WTF is up with those asians?

does it make me a bad person for also thinking "And WTF is up with those asians?"

Nope, I thought that, too. What is it with them and asians?
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 4th, 2007 at 07:02pm
I still strongly dislike Famous Last Words. I'm not saying it's bad or a waste, but it's kinda boring, considering all it is is the playing, BUT I do have some respect for the guys in that video, what with Gerard tearing his foot, Bob getting burnt like Christmas Day, and Frank getting ALMOST tripped on by Ray, but Frank had it coming, because he's like an accidental murderer.

And Gerard makes some insane facial gestures that I shall be scarred for life with:

1. Pulling his face off
2. Ze M-m-m-mask
3. During the "I see you lying next to me" part when he looks like he wants to eat my family.

THIS IS ONLY WHAT I THINK. DON'T BASH ME FOR NOT LIKING FLW. I do have some respect for them for the injuries, but It's just that I have an axtremely short atten
Danger.Zone--
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Danger.Zone--
February 4th, 2007 at 07:07pm
they have bideos for honey and vampiers??
Bleeding Stares
Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 4th, 2007 at 07:36pm
Yup, as of right now (not sure if they had them when the Cd was released), but my friend has Bullets as an enhanced Cd with the videos on them

I'd have to say Vampires, the video's cool, but Gerard's a little creepier then usual and the fading black and camera annoy me in the vid.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
February 25th, 2007 at 03:34am

Honey. I dont know why, I just dislike it.
simple plan.
Really Not Okay
simple plan.
February 25th, 2007 at 06:42am
I have to say vampiers..I dont know its kinda weird
RAVE on my grave
Bleeding on the Floor
RAVE on my grave
February 25th, 2007 at 06:51am
I absolutely LOVE "Honey..", but "famous Last Words" bores me. And so does "Vampires..." actually.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
February 25th, 2007 at 07:52am
Honey. I like the clips of the band playing, but whenever there are clips from that film. Gross. I hate horror movies so much.
Sadie Marie
Salute You in Your Grave
Sadie Marie
February 26th, 2007 at 07:29am
Aww...Sugar Cookies:
I still strongly dislike Famous Last Words. I'm not saying it's bad or a waste, but it's kinda boring, considering all it is is the playing, BUT I do have some respect for the guys in that video, what with Gerard tearing his foot, Bob getting burnt like Christmas Day, and Frank getting ALMOST tripped on by Ray, but Frank had it coming, because he's like an accidental murderer.

And Gerard makes some insane facial gestures that I shall be scarred for life with:

1. Pulling his face off
2. Ze M-m-m-mask
3. During the "I see you lying next to me" part when he looks like he wants to eat my family.

THIS IS ONLY WHAT I THINK. DON'T BASH ME FOR NOT LIKING FLW. I do have some respect for them for the injuries, but It's just that I have an axtremely short atten

Yep. I hate FLW too. all the other videos had concepts, and they just rule! but flw is just performance.... bring back marc webb!