Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
October 7th, 2005 at 11:15pm
Blah
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 8th, 2005 at 09:34pm
old unknowen stuff also rules...and u feel special when u listen to it and no one has anyclue who u are listening to and u just go...chill....uknown band here...they are all indi...mite make it mainstream..but hat mite wreck there coolness
black~roses
Joining The Black Parade
black~roses
October 9th, 2005 at 09:55pm
my mom thinks they look wierd, my dad doesnt care.
And you are....?
Bleeding on the Floor
And you are....?
October 9th, 2005 at 09:58pm
ok sorry but 2 questions cuz im an idiot: 1) what is indie? is it like underground, not yet "wide known" and 2) does anyone know where i can find any bands locally who are "underground"

i know this might not be on the right board thingy, but im sorry if its not.
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 9th, 2005 at 10:31pm
My mom has no clue who they are. It's borderline amusing now, considering their my favorite band. She was totally confused when she saw my MCR shirt in the wash:

"What's 'I don't need you friends-"-Mom
"I've my own"-Me
"Where'd you buy this?"-Mom
"Hot Topic"-Me
"Oh. What's 'Chemical Romance'"-Mom
"My Chemical Romance, it's a band"-Me
"Oh"-Mom

I'm not sure if she'd like it or not, I might play 'Helena' for her, or something. From what I hear, she was a rocker chick her her high school years (Her favorite band was Queen) so, I dunno, maybe she's like them.

As for my dad, he's utterly out of touch with music. He actually asked me if Green Day was British the other day o_o
Poisoned Puppet.
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Puppet.
October 9th, 2005 at 10:34pm
my mom doseint like MCR she thinks its trashy music
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
October 10th, 2005 at 12:31am
my mother loves them. she wants to set them as her voicemail on her cellular phone =]
TEAR O TRON
Bleeding on the Floor
TEAR O TRON
October 10th, 2005 at 12:32am
^you're lucky.
Pretty_in_Punk
Killjoy
Pretty_in_Punk
October 10th, 2005 at 02:30pm
Okay......first lets take a deep breath

A few days ago I answered that my parents would kinda accept my taste of music. What happended yesterday?

My mom saw and heard a live act of MCR and called it trash, and it would be very bad for me and my thoughts...... It would kinda pollute my mind....

Yeah rrrrrright... Rolling Eyes

Well, Isnt that just f*cking great... Anyway, since then I listen to the songs with the volume; even harder then before, on the computer, so everybody can enjoy.....

*Cheers* Twisted Evil
the goblin queen
Motor Baby
the goblin queen
October 10th, 2005 at 03:44pm
ToTheEnd___:
My mom has no clue who they are. It's borderline amusing now, considering their my favorite band. She was totally confused when she saw my MCR shirt in the wash:

"What's 'I don't need you friends-"-Mom
"I've my own"-Me
"Where'd you buy this?"-Mom
"Hot Topic"-Me
"Oh. What's 'Chemical Romance'"-Mom
"My Chemical Romance, it's a band"-Me
"Oh"-Mom

I'm not sure if she'd like it or not, I might play 'Helena' for her, or something. From what I hear, she was a rocker chick her her high school years (Her favorite band was Queen) so, I dunno, maybe she's like them.

As for my dad, he's utterly out of touch with music. He actually asked me if Green Day was British the other day o_o

lol Queen were drag queens their awsome...but i only listen to them when i'm in a corny mood
AstroSarah Industries
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AstroSarah Industries
October 10th, 2005 at 04:00pm
mm.. my mom doesnt like it. But I dont think she really cares.
yeah_dude
Fabulous Killjoy
yeah_dude
October 10th, 2005 at 04:00pm
my mum hates music like that, if she knew what are they singing about and that they use "bad words" i mean fuck etc. i would be dead! she can't speak english ( thanks God!! )
*Seize_The_Day*
Fabulous Killjoy
*Seize_The_Day*
October 10th, 2005 at 05:49pm
my mom is in love with MCR
xMCRx
Killjoy
xMCRx
October 10th, 2005 at 07:10pm
my mom thinks gerard needs a tan Very Happy but she's just kidding.... i think they like them i guess
TEAR O TRON
Bleeding on the Floor
TEAR O TRON
October 10th, 2005 at 07:25pm
^lucky
nevaeh
Killjoy
nevaeh
October 10th, 2005 at 11:46pm
My mom thinks Gerard is sexay and she calls Mikey my pencil-neck. HE DOES NOT HAVE A PENCIL NECK!!

*ahem*
My mom can deal with them and she puts up with me. My dad never lets me listen to any of my music out loud which is why I use so many batteries. God bless the man that made the portable cd player. *nods*
loveandconfusion
Jazz Hands
loveandconfusion
October 11th, 2005 at 12:33am
my mom & dad like them alot, they actually sing along to their songs & look forward to watching the video's with me lol & my parents dont like rock music so its awesome that they actually like MCR Very Happy
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 12th, 2005 at 05:09am
xamong.the.un.livingx:
ok sorry but 2 questions cuz im an idiot: 1) what is indie? is it like underground, not yet "wide known" and 2) does anyone know where i can find any bands locally who are "underground"

i know this might not be on the right board thingy, but im sorry if its not.

indie can descibe movies or books or music that no one knows much about...yeh i guess underground..but i dont call it that

check ur local gigs they have the best stuff and its the easiest stuf to find and u get to know all these cool bands before they go all big (mainstream)

lol i feel special!!
broken_soul
Joining The Black Parade
broken_soul
October 13th, 2005 at 05:06pm
Gersh, it annoys the hell out of me when parents say stuff like that! My parents make fun of the way they look alot, saying they look dead and all that crap. And they think the music is horrible and screaming and whining and that it suports suicide even though I have explained to them half a kazillion times that its not like that! Seriously, when my mother heard the song Honey...she said she wasn't gonna liet me listen to them anymore! then I got grounded for telling her to fuck off and leave me and me boys alone,lol...but when my dad sees the vids, he's always like 'holy cow, I see dead people' its kinda annoying after a while too...man I love ranting!