What do your parents think about MCR?

AuthorMessage
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
September 18th, 2005 at 05:52pm
Nothing to Lose:
serene dream:
ive never seen my dad obsessed with anyone so much before. He refused to talk to me for days after i met them...both times. He has the biggest thing for Frank, ever. It started when i took him to see taking back sunday and mcr were supporting, when they were performing he turned round to me and said "i just want to take frank home and cook him some dinner" since then its got worse. I cant remember the time i heard him listening to anything else.
Ive recently started talking to my mum again (long story) and i found out how much she loves them, she has a thing for bob though. She saw them at the beginning of the year and she met them. So all in all i have over obsessive parents Very Happy

Lucky!! Cool
yeah its kind of weird that my dad loves frank more then anyone O_O i got him to sign something for him when i met them and my dad went fucking nuts Very Happy also cause frank used my lighter my dad has stole it off me and im never going to get it back.
House of Dominique
Thinking Happy Thoughts
House of Dominique
September 18th, 2005 at 05:52pm
LunaSoliel:
My mom doesn't mind. She sees it as a form of artistic expression. I luv my mommy! Very Happy

My dad thinks it's the devils music and that i am going to the "dark side" is how he put it. I don't like my dad so much Mad ...

LMAO...my daddy said the EXACT same thing. My mom likes Helena..and she doesn't mind that much. She insist my dad is "messing" with me, but I don't believe her Confused
Red_of_a_Rose
Jazz Hands
Red_of_a_Rose
September 18th, 2005 at 06:34pm
You guys that have parents who like MCR are so lucky
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
September 18th, 2005 at 07:43pm
Pauline:
my mom thinks doesnt really like them, she says gerard looks alot better without his makeup, i think hes gorgeous either way..

SO DOES MY AUNT. Thats fuh-reakay.
Collision
Fabulous Killjoy
Collision
September 18th, 2005 at 07:49pm
My dad doesn't even know who MCR is...

My mom knows them as a band I like, seeing in October and has a dancing dead girl in their video...
Yuliya Missles & Toes
Really Not Okay
Yuliya Missles & Toes
September 18th, 2005 at 08:05pm
My mom's like okay...but my brother thinks they suck...because he thinks I suck...and everything that I listen to instantaneously sucks...because my brother thinks i suck.
MikeyToasters
Killjoy
MikeyToasters
September 18th, 2005 at 08:20pm
My mom puts up with it. She kinda looks at me weird when I'm rawking out to it. Only my stepdad will tell me to turn it down. Rolling Eyes My poor friend, her mom doesn't really like them at all. She calls Gerard 'Gerald', on purpose! Shocked
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
September 18th, 2005 at 08:23pm
My mom just said Gerard is pretty like a girl...0.o
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
September 18th, 2005 at 08:25pm
my mom was obsessed with "im not okay." so she bought the cd for herself.

and then gave it to me.

She like them alot, especially mikey. she told me she thought he was gay, and then the next day i was like "he got shot" and she gasped and looked all sad and i said "in a video."

she's coming with me to see them. idk. she doesnt LOVE them, but she likes them enough to voluntarily listen to every song on both cd's.

my dad....doesn't really know of them. But he's obsessed with bert mccracken....
MikeyToasters
Killjoy
MikeyToasters
September 18th, 2005 at 08:26pm
serene dream:
ive never seen my dad obsessed with anyone so much before. He refused to talk to me for days after i met them...both times. He has the biggest thing for Frank, ever. It started when i took him to see taking back sunday and mcr were supporting, when they were performing he turned round to me and said "i just want to take frank home and cook him some dinner" since then its got worse. I cant remember the time i heard him listening to anything else.
Ive recently started talking to my mum again (long story) and i found out how much she loves them, she has a thing for bob though. She saw them at the beginning of the year and she met them. So all in all i have over obsessive parents Very Happy

You have the best dad. . . . .EVER. Shocked
Yuliya Missles & Toes
Really Not Okay
Yuliya Missles & Toes
September 18th, 2005 at 08:28pm
My best friend calls gerard "gerrd" or "GErad". I always get all frustrated at him and scream, "IT'S GERARD!!"

And we could do that for days.
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
September 18th, 2005 at 08:28pm
MikeyToasters:
serene dream:

You have the best dad. . . . .EVER. Shocked

he might even tie with mine
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
September 18th, 2005 at 08:30pm
SoBiteMe:
My best friend calls gerard "gerrd" or "GErad". I always get all frustrated at him and scream, "IT'S GERARD!!"

And we could do that for days.

for the longest time i was the only one who could say gerard. maybe its because its my cousins middle name.
Shorty;
Salute You in Your Grave
Shorty;
September 18th, 2005 at 08:32pm
My mom thinks Gerard's a cutie.
And she thinks Frank is attractive..

She hates the music though.

My dad thinks they're freaky.
hah.
Yuliya Missles & Toes
Really Not Okay
Yuliya Missles & Toes
September 18th, 2005 at 08:41pm
I don't like my brother...he listens to 100% crap. And he thinks all the music I listen to is for losers. I swear he flips out when I try to play him I'm Not Okay. He's storming out of the room, fucking yelling, "That music is for lowlives and LOSERS!!!"

Thats not nice. Confused
Bury Me In Black
Killjoy
Bury Me In Black
September 18th, 2005 at 08:44pm
My mom is ob-friggin-sessed with Gerard! She's like a 30 year old teenie every time he comes on t.v she says 'Shelby looks it's your daddy'. So she likes MCR
X_AnimeCrazyStyle_X
Killjoy
X_AnimeCrazyStyle_X
September 18th, 2005 at 08:45pm
sadly, my dad dispises MCR... *tear*, he doesnt even consiter them music, and i always stand up for them, and i always get grounded for yelling... but i dont care! i just get 2 listen 2 more of MCR!!!!
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
September 18th, 2005 at 08:49pm
my mom tells me to listen to them on my head phones and everything will be okay. she just doesnt like seeing them. my dad doesnt even know about them, really. but he appreciates rock music and probably wouldnt care seeing as he loves ozzie osbourne (sp?)
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
September 18th, 2005 at 08:51pm
Bury Me In Black:
My mom is ob-friggin-sessed with Gerard! She's like a 30 year old teenie every time he comes on t.v she says 'Shelby looks it's your daddy'. So she likes MCR

holy shit. thats just wierd. i know gerards 28.. but... still YOUR DADDY??? ewwwwwwww
gaw.andrea.mcr
Fabulous Killjoy
gaw.andrea.mcr
September 18th, 2005 at 08:51pm
My Dad doesn't really like rock and stuff but he doesn't mind me listening to the music,but he thinks Ray and Frank play awesome

my mom doesn't know them but it doesn't matter anyway because everything I like she hates, despises anything to get into a fight with me....I just tell her to fuck off and leave me alone...