Don't have an account? Create one!

What do your parents think about MCR?

AuthorMessage
!_!demolition_lovers!_!
Killjoy
!_!demolition_lovers!_!
October 1st, 2005 at 11:38am
My Mum absoloutley hates them and ma dad as never heard of them cos i dont live wi him and wen i do go i dont take ote so.........basically ma mum despises them!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
silent_lover
Killjoy
silent_lover
October 1st, 2005 at 04:24pm
My mom has seen me looking at pics and backgrounds on my PC. When I got my school laptop, she's all telling me I can't have any MCR on there cuz the name is 'suggestive'.

It's a band!!! Lmao..too funny. I'm like..whatever..I have Gerard all over my computer without her permission! HA mom, HA! Very Happy
We Die By Threes
Joining The Black Parade
We Die By Threes
October 1st, 2005 at 11:10pm
my mom hates rock music all together. she says there's too much screaming overall that it makes her OWN throat hurt by just listening to it. -_-;; plus, she wishes I'd stop wearing so much black and be more like my sisters. Unfortunately, I live in a preppy household. I'll never be caught wearing clothing that clashed the colors pink and green together. Bleck. Sorry to disappoint you mother...
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
October 1st, 2005 at 11:38pm
my mum called me "emo" last night. never laughed to hard in my life. she goes "you are so emo, getting all your hair cut and wearing black nail polish."

whatever mother. Rolling Eyes
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
October 2nd, 2005 at 01:35am
haha my dad kinda likes them and my moms never really heard them. but mcr is coming, and they're letting me go with some friends for my birthday/
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
October 2nd, 2005 at 01:38am
love is not like anything:
my mum called me "emo" last night. never laughed to hard in my life. she goes "you are so emo, getting all your hair cut and wearing black nail polish."

whatever mother. Rolling Eyes

hah my mom doesn't know what emo is. she doesn't know how to say alexisonfire either. she was like 'oh, and who are the... used playing with? un..der..oath... and... alex is on fire? what?' everyone in the lineup heard, as she had pretty much yelled it. omfg...
I'm So dirty, BABE
Killjoy
I'm So dirty, BABE
October 2nd, 2005 at 05:54pm
I was watching them on tv when Gerard had all the red eyeshadow and and my dad said they were weird. Then I told him to define normal. I got him there.

My mom likes them. She likes To the end, Helena, and Hang 'em High. (she also sings the words she knows) and she was head banging to I'm Not Okay (I Promise) in the car.. funny site
mickeysgothkaygurl17
Fabulous Killjoy
mickeysgothkaygurl17
October 3rd, 2005 at 04:40pm
well since iam greek and Jewish my mother and father dosent like me liseing to MCR they say there music is just nuts and it give girls the idare that we can do what we want. ok i still have no clue what that manes. my parents are nuts my father is very stern when it comes to his children and he barley left me go to collage here in the us, cus he thought i would change, and that i would be to American, like cus i like mcr and muse and staic x he just thinks iam loseing it are somthing. everytime i come to vist them i have to dress normal, i cant have my lace top boots with my blk nail polish i have to ware pink! eww! but that what my parents think about mcr. they hate them, and they hate me for loveing them.

yeah my life sycks i cant be who i want to be Sad
And you are....?
Bleeding on the Floor
And you are....?
October 3rd, 2005 at 05:11pm
my parents dont really like MCR. Well, my mom doesn't, but my dad says it's okay. They allow me to listen to them because they know I love the band and it's my favorite. My dad teases me for it, and is always mocking their songs when he hears them (in a good humored way). He doesnt call them by the real name, but instead calls them Green Romane, because I like Green Day too. Mom on the other hand just says to shut up when i talk about them, she doesn't care. (how can you NOT are about them? i wonder...)
pyxi81
Killjoy
pyxi81
October 4th, 2005 at 01:29pm
my mom likes em...she thinks they all look cute esp gerard and frank with out makup. She says i always like the "weird" ones. My dad is just like whatever. They'll like them eventually...cause i say so.
jeni.loves.you
Killjoy
jeni.loves.you
October 4th, 2005 at 10:13pm
My parents don't really care. My dad is pretty oblivious unless I play their music too loud and my mom said it's nice to see me and my brother with common interests. LoL.
Of course, they're still on, "If you spent as much time studying for school as you do looking at those boys, you'd be a straight A student." The same thing they've been telling me since high school.
fallen_angel
Bleeding on the Floor
fallen_angel
October 5th, 2005 at 01:42pm
my mum n dad think im going through a phase 4 the past couple of years, and tht ill grow out of it lol. i sent my mum to buy 3 cheers and she refused to buy it coz the cover was "gothic and disturbed" lol, i think they think i need help coz i play mcr lol. all my friends think im nuts too and stick to the likes of bloody usher and justin timberlake etc. although i am slowly converting one, and she listens to prison on repeat now lol
Pameleah
Joining The Black Parade
Pameleah
October 5th, 2005 at 01:43pm
mmm mums a foo fan, nirvana and tenacious d... dad hates it all
razor_blade
Killjoy
razor_blade
October 6th, 2005 at 05:43pm
wow!!! my mom hates it and she wouldnt let me get the CDs but i did anyways! Very Happy as for my dad....well everytime i talk to him on the phone ive never metioned it. im scared to. but i know he would hate it! Evil or Very Mad
Pretty_in_Punk
Killjoy
Pretty_in_Punk
October 6th, 2005 at 05:56pm
The only band my mom could listen to was Limp Bizkit (a long, long time ago ppl ! Rolling Eyes ) But I think she might not appreciate MCR, maybe a bit. Far too heavy for her... But my mommy, she can take a lot. Laughing
My father? He's not complaining. My brother instead, he is always yelling at me that I should "turn that shit off!!!!"

If I had to turn off one thing , it would be his fucking big ugly mouth... as everyone else who dares to tell me music like MCR is shit...

ooohh yeah Twisted Evil
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 7th, 2005 at 04:13am
uhh well my mum just thought i was a lil weird cos when i bought it i put it in the car ride on the way home (3 cheers) and then she knows that i'm all obsessed and stuff but when me and my frined were wotching them on a vid live and (gerard looked pretty worse for the wear) decided to veiw it with us and was like...so THATS what they looks like...dont know what she ment about hat... Confused
Starlight
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlight
October 7th, 2005 at 04:17am
my mum likes mikey only coz she went to school with a mikey way and was friends with him lol
Vaseline
Shotgun Sinner
Vaseline
October 7th, 2005 at 04:23am
my father said that the only good song in their album is helena...the other songs are sucks......so loud and makes him headache...
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
October 7th, 2005 at 04:43am
Mom loves that I like them. Usually my taste in music is more...how shall I put this? unappealing to parents.
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
October 7th, 2005 at 05:03am
I don't think my parents know anything about MCR other than Helena, which I'm not even sure they know Confused