Don't have an account? Create one!

Hilary Duff

AuthorMessage
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
September 18th, 2006 at 07:31am
*cracks up laughing* sorry this is just so unexpected. i think she cant sing at all.
gello
Salute You in Your Grave
gello
September 18th, 2006 at 12:45pm
i heard a teenie tell her friend that joel doesnt deserve her..
i cracked up.
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
September 18th, 2006 at 01:03pm
I used to watch her on Lizzie.
Thought she was Okay.
I remember thinking "I hope she doesn't ruin herself..."
Too bad, she already did.
I don't like her music...
it annoys me..
But I'm not a big hater,
I just don't think of her that whole lot...
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
September 18th, 2006 at 01:07pm
Hilary Duff...
*takes a deep breath*
This post might be a tad bit long..

I, honestly, hate her. I know people are going to be like "but you can't hate someone you don't know" but trust me you all... just trust me on this one o_o I think I know when I hate someone and when I don't. And I hate her. For so many reasons..
She's not talented. Haven't you all ever noticed that in every single movie she plays in she plays the EXACT SAME character every single fucking time? You'd think she'd put some variety in there somewhere, or at least learn how to be in a movie that's rated more than PG... come on. Also, she can't sing. Just plain and simple. Have you ever seen her perform? Let me tell you, I thought that she'd at least be able to LIP SING... but she's not even good at that. Her mouth was like 5 seconds slower than the words... it was pathetic. One more thing that bugs the hell out of me is that... before she met Joel she was the "cute girl next door". Now she thinks she's oh so cool since she's dating a "punk rocker" so she paints her nails black, wears more black clothing (in attempts to be a "cool punk rocker"..)... I remember I saw her perform once (it was one of her worst when it came to the lip singing thing..) and she was wearing a black dress and black angel wings (and let me say that if she had of bent over you would have seen everything she has to see, which probably isn't a lot but still.. ew.).. and to me that just screamed "look at me! I'm Hilary Duff and I'm sooooo cool because I'm like a punk girl now because I'm wearing cool gothic angel wings!!!"

I know lots of you are going to bitch me out for this post, but honestly, I don't care. This thread is about what we think of her, so I thought I'd share my opinion. She makes me want to rip my eyes out. Her music makes my ears bleed. The end.
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
September 18th, 2006 at 01:09pm
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™:
Hilary Duff...
*takes a deep breath*

I, honestly, hate her. I know people are going to be like "but you can't hate someone you don't know" but trust me you all... just trust me on this one o_o I think I know when I hate someone and when I don't. And I hate her. For so many reasons..
She's not talented. Haven't you all ever noticed that in every single movie she plays in she plays the EXACT SAME character every single fucking time? You'd think she'd put some variety in there somewhere, or at least learn how to be in a movie that's rated more than PG... come on. Also, she can't sing. Just plain and simple. Have you ever seen her perform? Let me tell you, I thought that she'd at least be able to LIP SING... but she's not even good at that. Her mouth was like 5 seconds slower than the words... it was pathetic. One more thing that bugs the hell out of me is that... before she met Joel she was the "cute girl next door". Now she thinks she's oh so cool since she's dating a "punk rocker" so she paints her nails black, wears more black clothing (in attempts to be a "cool punk rocker"..)... I remember I saw her perform once (it was one of her worst when it came to the lip singing thing..) and she was wearing a black dress and black angel wings (and let me say that if she had of bent over you would have seen everything she has to see, which probably isn't a lot but still.. ew.).. and to me that just screamed "look at me! I'm Hilary Duff and I'm sooooo cool because I'm like a punk girl now because I'm wearing cool gothic angel wings!!!"

I know lots of you are going to bitch me out for this post, but honestly, I don't care. This thread is about what we think of her, so I thought I'd share my opinion. She makes me want to rip my eyes out. Her music makes my ears bleed. The end.

HAHAHA XD
I love you, man.
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
September 18th, 2006 at 01:09pm
Amy sold the world.:
MCRMaryFreakshowMCR:
TreehuggerxCore:
xxxEchoes_of_Lost_Hopexxx:
Expand your taste, drop the little innocent girl act and work to actually become respected by actors and actresses alike.

My thoughts exactly.

Amen, harlots. Amen.

I don't agree.
Why can't she be innocent?
It's not like all girls have to be hardcore black hair with piercings all over their body.
People are different.
And please, she gets respected.

Yeah, she gets respect.... from little 8 year olds all across the nation.
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
September 18th, 2006 at 01:14pm
scout the sell out;:
Hoppy^-^:
This is a My Chem site we can say whatever the heck we want about Hilary Duff.

MCR site to say whatever the hell I want to say about MCR.

They suck.

Uhm. If you think they suck then why the fuck are you even here?
Eveline
Demolition Lover
Eveline
September 18th, 2006 at 01:17pm
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™:

Yeah, she gets respect.... from little 8 year olds all across the nation.

But she does get respected.
And that's the point.
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
September 18th, 2006 at 01:17pm
Yeah, I'll add one more thing.

I'm not all like "OMFG YOU LIKE HILARY DUFF, YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID I HATE YOU TOO"... just so you all know.

If you like Hilary Duff, then cool. That's your own thing. But yeah. And also, I think it's really really funny how so many people get so heated over stuff like this.. o_o.
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
September 18th, 2006 at 02:34pm
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™:
Uhm. If you think they suck then why the fuck are you even here?
I think they suck too.
There's only a portion of this site that's about MCR. People have friends here. I'm not leaving and neither is Scout or any of the dozens of people who have changed their opinion on that mediocre band.
Smile

I already said my opinion on Hilary.
I'm cool with her.
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
September 18th, 2006 at 05:07pm
Right-o then.
Sweet.Sorrow
Motor Baby
Sweet.Sorrow
September 18th, 2006 at 05:52pm
I think she's fine. Watching Born to Be Hilary Duff on Much made me stop dissing her because she seemed nice. I used to love her when I was eight and then I hated her for about a year and now I'm pretty indifferent towards her. I won't run out to buy her movies or cd's but if she comes on to the radio I'll listen. I was watching Agent Cody Banks on tv last night... Cool
...Em...
Salute You in Your Grave
...Em...
September 19th, 2006 at 11:26am
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™:
Hilary Duff...
*takes a deep breath*

I agree. I mean, this girl gets PAID, little kids think she's rad. We know her fucking name. For what? a slightly over the top thriteen year old deciding that a kids tv drama is far too boring for her and deciding to (lol) "act" in movies, then, omigosh we never saw this coming, start a MUSIC CAREER. haha. career.
I've seen her so called perfomances on television and my tone deaf 80 year old neighbour could put more life and reality into something. It's like a little kid playing at being a star, using fashion to just create herself a persona and try to grab as MUCH attention as possible. Her and the good charlotte dude, I bet she was grinning from ear to ear just to see that people talked about it. Becuase, oh, hell no, we wouldnt want to forget that she exists for a second would we? becuase she makes suuuuuch a big impact on the world Wink

I swear. More kids have heard of her than they have Joe stummer, I betcha. *cringe* She's obviously doing exactly what her publicity manager or whatever it is is telling her to, trying to find ways to reach bigger audiences (she wears black, suddenly american idiot era greenday 'fans' are going to look up to her. Myabe if they're about 11 and have no self respect fopr what's being forced down their throats, that 'people like hilary duff are ok'because they will never do or say anythig to make people think about IMPORTANT ISSUES and think its fine to be a little self obseesed princess..) Hilary duff?
that's one of the filthiest words in my vocabulary.

I dont hate the GIRL exactly, Ive never met her, just the image, the idea, the way people of really young ages will be encouraged and want to be like her, when I doubt it'd make them anything but shallow idiots.
xXLustingVengeanceXx
Fabulous Killjoy
xXLustingVengeanceXx
September 19th, 2006 at 06:26pm
Hoppy^-^:
MissAphexMurder:
Hilary...
There's not much too say about her.
Yea,I used to hate her...
but...
hate is such a strong...
inaccurate word.
I will never say anything about how she acts towards other people,
because i've never met her and I can't(and shouldn't) judge her.
But yet,
I have absolutely no desire to meet her.
I'm pretty sure that I never will.
I'm sorry but I don't care for her singing,
or her acting much either.
Even if she is the nicest person in the world,
I still have no desire to meet her.
I will not say that she is talentless...
i'll just say that I do not like her "talents".
So if you all just want to keep slamming her and putting her down like this without even meeting her...
it doesn't matter to me...
all that matters is how you feel about her.
And i'm not saying you shouldn't express your opinions,
i'm just saying that you should not judge her based on anything you read,watch,or how you think she "supposidly" acts.
Because you have never met her,
and like me,
probably don't have the desire to.
Just because you don't like her work,
doesn't mean that it makes her a bad person.

I really really agree with that right there. I don't think she's awsome actress or singer but I don't know her so I can't say I don't like her and I've never seen her like... be crude to any one so, yah. Well put my friend, well put.

Thanks.At least i'm not the only one that feels that way.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
October 21st, 2006 at 09:35pm
She usually lips syncs, doesn't she? Why?
She can sing live, I don't get it.

Her, not lip synching.
Shayna;Vengeance
Salute You in Your Grave
Shayna;Vengeance
October 21st, 2006 at 09:45pm
Ahahaha you've got to be kidding me right? Hilary Duff? She doesn't even deserve a thread this is the whore who made my friend preppy because hilary was. She loved this pathetic excuse for an artist but, hey go ahead and let her influence little girls to become anerexic
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
October 21st, 2006 at 10:07pm
*Skittle*fairy101*:
Ahahaha you've got to be kidding me right? Hilary Duff? She doesn't even deserve a thread; this is the whore who made my friend preppy because Hilary was. She loved this pathetic excuse for an artist but, hey go ahead and let her influence little girls to become anorexic.
Hey, well maybe My Chemical Romance doesn't deserve this website, because they're 'emo', and made everyone else go 'emo'.

And, I really don't think she chose to become anorexic.

I admire your friend for liking Hilary Duff.
seven dollar bill
Killjoy
seven dollar bill
October 21st, 2006 at 11:01pm
I don't mind her much, or her relationship with Joel.
Whoever she wants to date is her business.
If she likes him, and he likes her, then whatever. S'ok.

And honestly? Don't laugh, but I went to see A Cinderella Story.
It was such a shitty movie. But it made me go "awww".
It was kind of cute. Fluffy, but cute.
electric soldier sam
Awake and Unafraid
electric soldier sam
October 22nd, 2006 at 03:42am
I like Hilary Duff.
Most of her music isn't really my thing, but she seems like a nice person.
I don't mind the movies she acts in.
Horhay the Toucan
Jazz Hands
Horhay the Toucan
November 9th, 2006 at 12:37pm
Echoes of Lost Hope:
about a year ago, my sister-in-law pointed out in her Teen People magazine: the hottest 25 year olds under 25, Hilary Duff was in it and i read that she said that she would really like to colaborate with Muse and My Chemical Romance.

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad
I would die if that happened. And just because her bf is a rock star doesnt mean she can be.