Don't have an account? Create one!

!!TBP!![LIMITED EDITION CD!!]

AuthorMessage
Scream To Be Heard.
In The Murder Scene
Scream To Be Heard.
October 26th, 2006 at 10:05pm
i got the regular bp on the 24th, and i got the le today in the mail...
WayFukdUp
Jazz Hands
WayFukdUp
October 26th, 2006 at 10:54pm
Marina; loaded words:
Kay, since Gerard wrote a fucking novel, I'll just post some of the good bits. Scanner's being glitchy and not scanning, so scans later. :3

Making the Black Parade

by My Chemical Romance

INTRODUCTION

It was mere moments before we took the stage in a small club somewhere in Australia. It was right before they killed the lights but the hallway we stood in was dark and hot. Real hot. The crowd was growing impatient as our crew ran the final equipment checks and it suddenly occured to us that this was our last show on the "Revenge" tour. And though none of us remember for certain how many shows we played, we knew that the fight, the journey, took us from basements to the arenas... out of the van and off to the lions.

Making a record is like surgery without anesthetic. You first need to cut yourself up the middle. Then you have to rip out every single organ, every single part and lay them on a table. You then need to examine the parts, and the reality of the situation hits you. You find yourself saying things like "I didn't know that part was so ugly." Or "I better get a professional opinion about that." You go to bed hollow and then back to the operating room the next day... facing every fear, every disgusting thing you hate about yourself. Then you pop it all back in, sew yourself shut, and perform... You perform like your live depended on it- and in those perfect moments you find beauty you never knew existed. You find yourself and your friends all over again, you find something to fight for, something to love. Somehing to show the world.

-Know this-

Every record you make brings you closer to the end of your band.
That's why it's so painful - but that's also why it's so special.

~~~

We hopped in a rental car and started driving. It was late at night when we pulled p th these menacing iron gates, which held a sign that said:

The Paramour Private Residence. No Honking.

Bob hit a buzzer, excanged some words with an intercom, and the gates slowly opened. I always thought this was for the desired effect of making it as creepy as possible when you went in, and it worked. We stepped out of the car, grabbed our bags, and were let into our new home, The Paramour. It even sounds menacing, doesn't it? It was.

As soon as you stepped in, you got a "Shining"
[A/N: Good Movie. XD] vibe. Right away it felt like this place was going to consume you and eventually it would. There were so many hallways that seemed to lead somewhere very dark, stiarways that led to places that were very cold. The whole place was cold. The whole place seemed haunted. We figured this would work for us.

We all drew numbers to see who got which room and it almost seemed like the house chose which one we got, because each room really seemed to fit each guy. Except Mikey. His room was terrifying to be in and I couldn't exactly tell you why... It just had a bad vibe to it.

More later. :]

Ahhh thank you so much!! Its like a scary story!! I can't wait for some more =]]]
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 26th, 2006 at 11:37pm
It took me a while to read. I was like "WHEN DOES THIS THING END!?!" lol. That was funny how you said "Kay, since Gerard wrote a fucking novel..." lmfao
james dean.
Awake and Unafraid
james dean.
October 27th, 2006 at 12:24am
LOL. It did kind of go on. I enjoy Gerard's writing though, so I didn't have much of a problem with it. :]

Am I the only one who's too lame to put the cards up on their wall because they don't want to put holes in them? xD
I need to stop being stupid and just put them up. xDD
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
October 27th, 2006 at 02:34am
^haha, same here. im just pissed at myself cause i pulled on the ribbon attached to the goldish thing and it came off. note - there is nothing under/inside the gold thing, you just wind up ripping it off of the box and having to re-glue it in.
i love gerard's writing. and how mikey and bob both wrote a section, and then ray and frank did commentary on the songs. ray wrote a fucking mini-series about a couple songs, i swear. but he skipped over some other ones. and frank's were funny. yes, the tuba pwns all, and that tape recorder things /is/ creepy but awesome.
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
October 27th, 2006 at 01:36pm
omg yes i wanna be so carful with the pictures. i decided im framing em and putting em up!

i know at first i didnt realize it was him on the tape recorder
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 27th, 2006 at 02:27pm
Doctor Blind.:
LOL. It did kind of go on. I enjoy Gerard's writing though, so I didn't have much of a problem with it. :]

Am I the only one who's too lame to put the cards up on their wall because they don't want to put holes in them? xD
I need to stop being stupid and just put them up. xDD

no you're not! Me and my mom are gonna laminate them but idk...i dont want to put holes through them..and tape sucks so..
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 27th, 2006 at 02:28pm
tape recorder?? sorry i'm slow. I havent read the whole entire thing..
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
October 27th, 2006 at 02:31pm
in the beginning of Sleep. that whole freaky tape recorder part
Charlotte Paranoia!
Joining The Black Parade
Charlotte Paranoia!
October 27th, 2006 at 02:35pm
Poor Mikey Sad
lmao, thanks for typing all that up!
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
October 27th, 2006 at 10:09pm
vamprock:
^haha, same here. im just pissed at myself cause i pulled on the ribbon attached to the goldish thing and it came off. note - there is nothing under/inside the gold thing, you just wind up ripping it off of the box and having to re-glue it in.

grrr my dad did the same thing to mine. i started calling him stupid, then he started hitting me with the slipper. dang asian parents always have the slipper handy.
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
October 27th, 2006 at 10:10pm
dude im kinda pissed off that the limited edition didnt come with the cd case. grrrrr.
xxnevercominghomexx
Jazz Hands
xxnevercominghomexx
October 27th, 2006 at 11:11pm
woohooo! i got mine's today. *celebrate*. i love the behind the scenes book. it made me sad how much they had to deal with though.
james dean.
Awake and Unafraid
james dean.
October 27th, 2006 at 11:15pm
Lawlz, everyone had the same problem with that ribbon thing then? xD
Luckily my mom was there with me, and explained that the ribbon was to leave hanging out, so you could easily pull up the booklet and get at the CD.
I would have been pulling on it curiously for ages if not for her. xD
I_am_the_Penguin
Really Not Okay
I_am_the_Penguin
October 27th, 2006 at 11:18pm
vamprock:

ah, thank you! so, kill all your friends, although its mentioned in the cd notes, will come out with the next single? *still mildly confused*

I assume so- in several interviews it was stated that Kill All Your Friends was cut from the album at the last minute, hence why there was a commentary on it. I can only assume that it will be on the B-side of FLW in January.
james dean.
Awake and Unafraid
james dean.
October 27th, 2006 at 11:21pm
^Ah, I've actually been wondering about that too.
That's all well and good then.
I was kind of seriously disappointed when I saw that song wasn't on the album.

The title intigued me greatly to say the least. Cool
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
October 28th, 2006 at 12:40am
gabbagabbahey:
dude im kinda pissed off that the limited edition didnt come with the cd case. grrrrr.

i know! same here
Nikki has issues.
Salute You in Your Grave
Nikki has issues.
October 28th, 2006 at 10:40am
gabbagabbahey:
What do you mean by "the cd case" exactly?
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
October 28th, 2006 at 10:42am
gabbagabbahey:

yea, i was so mad, i went to buy the regular edition too.
so now one is for the car, and one is never going out of my room.
james dean.
Awake and Unafraid
james dean.
October 28th, 2006 at 11:15am
^That kind of disappointed me too.
But I think buying the regular edition would be dumb.
I could just pop it in an extra CD case if I want to carry it around.